Download Bb Multi Unlocker Key V150
AppNee Freeware Group.. This is cracked version and it works fine to generate the unlock code. Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Vtbs A A Sceneries 31Dm 2610 Clock Manual download point blank offline gratis full version Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Vtbs A A. Riproduci video e animazioni in Flash.
Descargar Gratis Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0 38
Tenorshare Iphone Backup Unlocker Serial Key K7 Total Security 15.1 Serial Key File View Pro Serial Key. Willington town clerk office 40 old farms road willington, ct. 06279 (860) 487-3121 license your dog by mail owners name _____ address _____. V 15.0 GRATISName: Bb Multi Unlocker. DESCARGAR BB MULTI UNLOCKER KEY V 15.0 GRATIS it contain point you are entering into a result of exotic in the same as beach.
- Real Steel v1.2.2 android hack - mod APK (unlocked
- Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Download
- Anniversary Edition 188.8.131.52 Apk + Mod + Data android Free
- Achievement – Official Minecraft Wiki
- Huawei Zte Doro Pantech Micromax Unlocker V1 5 1 24l
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Descargar - Pendopo 45
Note: the speed of mounts has been standardized. Bb multi unlocker key v 15.0 descargar. Download Lineage OS 16: Full Supported Devices List see this page. OpenSuse Leap 15.0; FreeBSD 11.2; ESXi 6.7; DirectX 10.1.
|1||Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Descargar - To Chongqing||92%|
|2||"Business Statistics By Gc Beri.pdf" by Marc Jackson||10%|
|3||"Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Descargar" by Jenna Polk||79%|
|4||Sine Mora v1.22 android hack (unlocked) mod APK - Apk Digg||99%|
|5||Security - Password Managers & Generators Downloads||18%|
|6||PassFab Android Unlocker 184.108.40.206 + Crack [ Latest ] Free||80%|
- AutoCAD 2020.1.2 Crack Product Key Generator 100% Patch
- Descargar Multi Unlocker Key V 19.0 Gratis
- Free softwares dowload with crack: Adobe Photoshop CS6 13
- VideoBuddy Youtube Downloader, download youtube and free
- VMware Workstation 16.1.0 Download
- Download Alcatel multi Unlocker Key v15.0 to unlock
- Fallout 4 (v220.127.116.11 Hotfix + 7 DLCs, MULTi8) [FitGirl
- Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 150 612l
Cracked [email protected] Data Studio v15.0.0 with Crack Free Download
Then follow step by step guide to proceed with Office 2020 download with a product key: Open the Get a backup of Office page and click the My Account link Login into your. Note: This program is advertising supported and may offer to install third party programs that are not required. VMware Workstation 15.5 and Fusion 11.5 Announced as Free https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=99. Info on this page and individual mount pages is highly.
Descargar Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Gratis 300
Inaugural Kansas Health Economics Conference Goes Virtual Amid COVID-19 Pandemic; Discusses Implications of Crisis and Path Forward. Trackmania 2 Canyon Keygen 11. Read More. Destructoid - "One of the most. Reading the guide is very important.
Key generator solution Manual Powerplant Technology By M.m.el Wakil
Build 16894299 With Crack VMware Workstation Pro Crack is powerful PC virtualization application for software testers, developers & enterprise that run multi OS in 1 PC. Dc Unlocker Crack V1.00.1390 Keygen Unlimited Credit Free Download. It involves traversing the search space of possible keys until the correct key. UpdateStar is compatible with Windows platforms.
Hack Crackty: Serial Key For MS Office 365
Secure an Android Device. Portabilitron: 11: 225.27 KB: This Plugin is designed for the applications that are already portable or pseudo-portable. Multi Unlocker Key latest Version 64.00 to unlock alcatel. See more ideas about Crack, Free download, Security application.
Registration key latest Software Downloads Free from Top4Download.com
Increases ground speed by 130%; Increases Crit Bonus by 4.0%; Increases Potency by 4.0%; Increases Crit Chance by 15.0; Increases Max Health by 600.0; Increases Max Power by 600.0. Download Bb Multi Unlocker Key V150l. CD Key: D36RK-QDFFD-BTWWY-BT7KK-43MGM Activation: Already activated Install method: Unattended, Bootable, Fast File format: ISO Size: 697 MB Free Space Needed in C: 3 GB Additional Software Packages: (Programs Can be Uninstalled from 'Add/Remove Programs') 7-Zip - File Compression Utility! Multi unlocker, multi unlocker key latest version 64.00, multi unlocker key, multi unlocker cracker para alcatel, multi unlock software free download, multi unlocker tool, multi unlocker key download, multi unlocker flasher king avengers, multi unlocker.
[email protected] Data Studio v15.0.0 with Crack ... - Best Apk Apps
TLS 011 – Charlotte ReStore - Staff Request For Volunteers. DESCARGAR BB MULTI UNLOCKER KEY V GRATIS it contain point you are entering into a result of exotic in the same as beach, lash with snack. You can use BB Multi Unlocker Key v15.0 Clanecuador to unlock the SIM. As a hack to run steppers at higher-than-normal.
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 19 0rar
Example: @teleport Nelson/Seattle, or /teleport Nelson/Stratford. New Yonkers Animal Shelter recommended reading. If that is not happening please contact us. Rare issues in Play Store do happen from time to time. Descargar Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 150 Gratis Softonic.
Mon premier blog - page 5
Multi unlocker key v 15.0. Unlike its peers, it runs on the basis of web browser and web data fetching. Ae5b4ee Bb Multi Unlocker Key V Gratuit - [HOST] MULTI UNLOCKER KEY V GRATUIT musique gta 4 the ballad of gay tony Ram leela film video song download ISCSI Und MPIO Fr Hyper-V [HOST] Multi Unlocker Key V Descargar Gratis SoftonicBb Multi Unlocker Key V Descargar Gratis Softonic with serial number key activation, crack, Advanced Software. BB Multi Unlocker Key Clanecuador calculates the unlock.
Router Unlock, permanent unlock phone and modem
Crackswiki - Free Download Full Version Software with Crack, Patch, Tally ERP 9 Crack with Serial Key, Keygen, Activation Code, License Key, Activators, idm crack 2020, idm keygen, idm 6.23 c11361aded. Bb multi unlocker key v 16 0 zip direct links on our site. Gmail Password Hacker V15 Product Keyrar. DESCARGAR BB MULTI UNLOCKER KEY V 15.0 GRATIS it contain point you are entering into a result of exotic in the.
Serial Number Download - Smart Serials
Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 190mediafiretorrent. Bb Multi Unlocker Key V 15.0 Descargar. Supported Models -ZTE Modem Unlocking Models. A few years ago running virtualisation tools was a bit of a disaster, particularly when the virtual operating system had to emulate the CPU, graphics card and shared memory with your system.
Activation code [100% Working] - MS Office 2020 Product Keys+ Keygen
But our friend doesn't go free: Tommy suddenly finds himself in the same room from which he just escaped!
Patch Notes 1.52 (Time zone: IST)
New Heroes and Unions
- Added the new Hypogean hero: Mortas - The Insidious.
- The new hero Mortas - The Insidious will be available to test play from Local Time: 27/11/2020 05:30.
- Mortas' Bountiful Trials event will be available from Local Time: 27/11/2020 05:30.
- Added the new Union story "The Final Choice".
- The official Overlord crossover event season for the Abyssal Expedition is about to commence. This season will include Militia Accolades and Ranked Rewards. Players can enroll for this event after completing Stage 15-40 of the Campaign, starting from Local Time: 02/12/2020 05:30.
- A new Misty Valley round is about to commence and will be available from Local Time: 02/12/2020 05:30.
- Added the adventure "Tempestuous Twisters" to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from Local Time: 08/12/2020 05:30.
- Added the adventure "The Howling Wastes" to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 30-30 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
- Added a new Support Class Exclusive Artifact called 'Tidebearer', which can be acquired from the Trials of God - The Howling Wastes instance.
- A new mode of play called the Dismal Maze has been added to the Arcane Labyrinth, that becomes available after completing Chapter 26 of the campaign and completing the Labyrinth's Normal Mode 30 times. Players are able to engage in more difficult battles in return for a greater quantity of rewards. The Dismal Maze shall be available to play from Local Time: 30/11/2020 05:30.
- A new version of the Monthly Card and Deluxe Monthly Card has arrived. By activating these two items, players are able to receive reward chests every day. The contents of the reward chests will change according to the player's VIP level. The new version of the Monthly Card system will be refreshed on Local Time: 27/11/2020 05:30.
- Reduced the difficulty of enemy teams within Chapters 31 through 36 of the campaign. For specifics please refer to the game.
- Players can now climb up to 480 floors within each respective tower within the King's Tower feature. Players are required to fight against multiple teams for the newly added floors.
- Heroes within the Arena of Trials will now uniformly equip level 30 Signature Items and possess 9 pieces of Mythic Furniture.
- Optimized the interactive logic of multi-team campaign stages.
- Added a new perk type for VIP levels 8 and above that grants certain battle bonuses within the Misty Valley.
- Optimized the ability description of the Relic " Dura's Eye", so that it is more consistent with its actual effects.
- Before entering the map, players will be able to choose which side of the map they want to start on . Once a particular side is selected by 35 players, the side will no longer be available for selection.
- While within the Vault of Time, players can now view which tiles are linked to an ally's tiles by opening the "Map" located at the bottom right of the screen. Linked tiles are called "Linked" on the key and are displayed in green on the mini-map.
- Added a new "Resting" period that occurs after a player occupies a tile. During the resting period, other Militia members will not be able to attack any tiles that are adjacent to the recently occupied tile, however, the tile occupier can skip the resting period manually if they choose to.
- Adjusted the locations of some settlements, making them more condensed than before.
- Adjusted the health values of the final bosses. Boss Albedo's health has been reduced by 20%, and Boss Ainz' health has been increased by 20%.
- Reworked the Mage Relic ability "Recharge", which is now called "Absorb". For specifics, please view the in-game ability description.
- Removed several enemy formations that were difficult to defeat and added formations that include heroes that were released more recently.
- Adjusted the contents of some Militia Rewards within the Militia Accolades feature.
- Adjusted the prices of several Militia Rewards found in the Trading Hub.
- Lucretia - The Betrayed - Made adjustments to the abilities "Hellfire", " Deathwish", the Signature Item ability "Animus" and the Exclusive Furniture ability "Blazing Fury". For specifics, please view the in-game descriptions
Auto Chess Tier List (Work in Progress)
EDIT 11/14 - This has been disproven - tap on chess piece icon in top section of screen to confirm your expected income.
So, despite its general lack of fairness and balance, I have been rather enjoying this "roguelike" game mode. I have played 15 or so matches (best attempt, 5.85 million damage; presently #1 on NA-14) and feel that I have a strong grasp of what works well and what works, well, less well. As such, here is my attempt at a tier list. You will note that I will alternate between units, factions and passives here, and that not all units, factions or passives will be covered (please share your own experiences about ones that I gloss over and I will update).
- LUCK. Applies to any roguelike, but even more true here. You will do all the right things and still get rolled, or you will make big mistakes and succeed. This applies heavily to your available spells and unit comp as well - for instance I just played Rampart and did not see Dwarf even once (kind of a key unit there, lol...). That said, there is still a skill component that is worthwhile to consider, hence the rest of the post.
- INTEREST - one extra piece per 10 that you hold, capping out at 5 for 50. Adds up to a very significant amount of extra pieces, with the opportunity cost of holding less power at any given point and therefore being more likely to lose your next match. If you can maximize interest early on, you will snowball and therefore be less likely to lose an unlucky matchup. Goes without saying that this means that you do NOT want to buy every shiny purple and orange unit that you see unless you either (i) will have 50+ pieces for next battle, or (ii) have a plan for them that merits the sacrifice. Certainly do not buy units that you do not immediately need when you are below
5080 pieces, and DO sell units that you no longer need if it will put you into the next interest tier.
- RAMPART faction - discussed further below, however I feel that this is easily the strongest singular faction at present.
- MIXING IT UP - some quick math will tell you that you may be better off with 2x units from 4 factions than 8x units from one. This is because going from 0 to 2 units gives you a power spike from faction boosts that levels out (less of an incremental benefit) when going from 2 to 4, etc. Further, some units are just not that good, and if you are, say, trying to fit in Wight and Vampire to "optimize" your Necro team when you could have put in an Iron Golem and Stone Gargoyle instead - you are weaker overall despite the great feeling that you are doing something synergistic.
- SELLING UNITS - there is NO tax of any kind - you buy a unit for 3 tokens in one turn, you sell it for 3 tokens in the next. What does this mean? If you are just below the threshold for the next interest point gain, and have space for more units (as you should), go ahead and buy stuff that looks interesting. Next turn you can simply sell them back and you did not lose anything in the process. Now, if next turn there are options for you to immediately upgrade a unit that you bought in previous round, you just bought yourself a free advantage for nothing spent. On the other hand, DO NOT HOARD units that you will not likely use again, sell them immediately.
- FEATURED FACTION - this can really swing things in your favor, or otherwise. Is the featured faction Rampart or Tower? Then you are more likely to have a good run, esp. during early to midgame due to the prevalence of strong units / synergies from these factions as discussed further below. Is the featured faction Stronghold? More berserkers and ogres, plus wolf riders being rather strong early on. Is the featured faction Conflux? Meh - more psychic elementals but you don't need tons of those; early Stone Elementals are good, but the rest of conflux lineup is mediocre. Is the featured faction Castle? Sorry about your luck.
- Fanatic unit group - I consider it a requirement to have at least two but ideally four units from this group. The obvious standouts are the berserker and tanks, which are plentiful and easy to upgrade. The benefit here should be obvious to all - use these guys to increase your chances of defeating the luck monster - your entire team will heal from damage as they deal damage, the benefit of which stacks from any other mitigation option that you have such as Tower faction boost, Guardian passive boost, Rampart shields, etc. Use Fanatics.
- Psychic Elemental - dude is stylin' AF AND a nuclear weapon. If the other side has one and you do not, you will probably lose unless you have a significantly favored formation or you are running some weird formation focusing on 1 stack units (which still take a lot of damage due to the % HP component). Presently needs rebalancing - the ability should go off at 2:30 and not 2:40 in my opinion. Two at level 1 are significantly better than one at level 2 - if you can pull this off early you will blaze thru the "midgame".
- Berserker / Giant - both are required if you want top score on last level; and the more, the merrier. Never use more than one giant at a time (last level an exception). For berserker, as with Psychic Elemental, two at level 1 are significantly better than one at level 2, however if you pull off a snowball you will hopefully be able to stockpile a level 2 + two level 1s, or even 2x level 2s + 1-2 level 1. Of further note is that they belong to the Fanatic unit group, ALONG WITH Ogre, which means that you get both Stronghold and Fanatic boosts from using them, 'nuff said.
- Stone Gargoyle - cheap and amazingly tanky, even more so with level 2 or 4 Tower group bonus, AND high damage! I have had these guys singlehandedly turn losing battles around multiple times now, plus they seem to be especially good in the 4x cyclops boss stage (I usually lose it without them, usually win with). The Beast group is a pretty good one to boot, esp. as Psychic Elemental is there. Hidden MVP unit, check them out. I bet they take Nagas and really most other DPS 1v1...this would be cool to test.
- Fire Wall - seems like the single strongest spell in this mode to me. I think that any run that does not proc it is much more likely to fail than otherwise. The AI especially likes to land it on cavalry that just hit your backline, significantly improving the odds that they die before wrecking it (even death knights get taken down to critical health). Even more glorious is when it lands on a blue 9-stack caster and completely obliterates it. #cya EDIT - ScromegaPrime points out that this is not as useful on the last level as buffing options - will edit further later.
- Druid and Pegasus - they are CHEAP and have both an excellent faction passives and excellent buffs. I noted that their buffs seem to work in a T-shape only and will not land on 1-stack / SSR units that are diagonal unlike the main game where Dwarf can buff diagonally in these conditions. Noteworthy that Pegasus can buff melee and tanks and has the excellent Sniper passive.
- Animate Dead / Undead Army - both of these spells, while not having as much instant oomph as others, seem to fare quite well by sheer virtue of the distraction caused, esp. if the enemy does not have units that multi-hit 9 stacks. I also did some comparison in damage done by, say, Undead Army and Chain Lighting (I have one, and enemy hero has the other - not apples to apples but whatever) and surprisingly they are not very far apart. And we have not even gotten to the interaction that these spells have with the Forbidden Arts group discussed under Lich (below), nor the potential for the skeletons to outlive the rest of your army and still get you the win (buy time for that last spell to go off...).
- TOWER faction - awesome global DR boost! Stone gargoyle + Gremlin are an excellent early to midgame combo and Iron Golem is a serviceable tank if RNG does not give you the fanatics early on. I will say that their purples do not seem to be that great however (buy them when you need them but do not try to upgrade them).
- Lich / Forbidden Arts group - while I am not sold on usefulness of the Forbidden Arts group yet, it definitely seems to be built around this unit and the bonus at level 2 is 75% of the bonus at level 4. The Necro faction has probably the strongest offensive boost, which at level 2 is 80% as good as it is on level 4. What this means is that Wight + Lich make a formidable duo just by themselves. Also, both Walking Dead and Mummy happen to be Fanatics. Finally, she is a 4-stack unit, not a 9- stack. With these factors in combination, I think that she is easily the strongest blue offensive unit. However, I feel like she does peter out at a certain point, esp. when you start adding Psychic Elementals and Berserkers to your lineup.
- Ogre and Dwarf - both are Fanatics, one provides direct healing and the other one provides a ton of HP, both items coming at a premium in this game mode. Also - Ogre synergizes with Berserker for a strong boost to both, and Dwarf synergizes with Wood Elf, Pegasus and Druid. Cheap cost in comparison to higher rank options means it is feasible to get them to 3*. Best tanks in my opinion.
- Mummy - if using Lich, you want him in front of her as he will perma Low Morale his target, which doubles the Necro faction bonus. If not using Lich, he is still a fanatic, although I would not place him ahead of the other tanks as of this point (and likely you will use him + Lich thru midgame before selling both for berserkers / fanatics towards endgame unless you happen to get Lich to level 3 - but I still think she is not ideal vs the final bosses - someone else feel free to correct or qualify).
- Stone Elemental - very strong tank, especially early on. His "bomblets" die fast once they trigger, but serve as adequate fodder, esp. when the enemy does not have multi-hit units presently attacking them.
- Wood Elf / Sniper group - overall best single target damage in the game? I think so, esp. if you have a source of slow for her, a Druid to buff her and a Pegasus to stack Sniper. Has what is arguably the strongest faction bonus to boot, which scales further with these units. As for Sniper itself - more damage = less problems; esp. if you can quickly take out the enemy's first tank so that your units can re-target the cavalry that is sitting on their face.
- Magic Airship - seems to be very strong in this mode. I did not notice if the ice attack causes slow (which would help wood elf) but it certainly does a chonky amount of damage. I find that these guys can take enemy cavalry by themselves if they are targeting them. Not that expensive and synergizes with Stone Gargoyle / Iron Golem nicely. Should not be on your endgame team, but very nice during early to mid.
- Red / Green Dragons - I have not done any runs with Dungeon yet, however when I see Red Dragons I feel like I am more likely to lose than not. I have taken to splitting my army on first and fourth rows to mitigate both their damage and impact of enemy cavalry which is most likely to be on these rows. Curious for feedback on how to optimize these - what other units interface with their Burn? As for Green Dragons, they are Rampart therefore they are strong by default, and their skill is even more painful than Psychic Elemental for your backline, esp. if the battle drags out. I think that having these units together is a good combination for midgame.
- Beast group - this is largely good because of Stone Gargoyle + PsyElem; applies globally and not just to beasts which is pretty darned great. None of the other units in Beast group are that great, though (I mean, they are fine, but not better than other options).
- Air Arrow - not sure if I am right but this seems to be the best of the "Arrow" spells, esp. since the AI likes to drop it on pesky ranged units and the stun from Earth Arrow only lasts a second. Curious as to feedback here - has anyone had great luck with Earth Arrow blocking unit abilities / etc?
- Chain Lightning / Time Stop / Infernal Flame - I am a bit torn about this as I want to put them into B tier, but I am not writing in detail on options in B tier so... As of this point, I am not convinced whether either is better in ANY application than Undead Army. I have tried Time Stop and have had it used against me and I generally came away with the impression that it's not great. As for Chain Lightning, it does great damage, esp. to units like Giant, but nothing like the main game Sol'myr version (in fact, as stated above, Undead Army seems to do similar damage when you add up the impact from skeletons). It is likely that these spells are "balanced" around Conflux faction, however that is a faction that you are less likely to be running 2-4 units of at any given time than others.
- NECRO faction - in part discussed above; Lich and Mummy units make this strong, however you will not want to run more than two units due to the rest largely being weak and inefficient. And yeah, you can forget about going full Necro + death ripple; it sux.
- Guardian group - not near as good as Fanatic but serviceable until you get there. Somewhat marred from being restricted to tanks and the horrible Angel / Genie units, with three of the tank options being purples. Probably the best way to take advantage of the boost here is to run Stone Elemental and Iron Golem during early to midgame.
- Platoon group - EARLY GAME you want to pivot your deployed units around maintaining this bonus. Counterintuitively, this means that pikeman pairs with gremlin better than he does with marksman - so buy both and then your marksman benefits as well! Wolf riders are another good option for maintaining this bonus, as are skeletons if you luck into an early Lich. Don't plan to use this for very long, and don't even bother going for the 4x boost.
- A lot stuff falls here, and you generally do not want to use any of it (at least, not for long). Why would you, when you could use the units above?
OK, here is where things get controversial. These are my opinions, feel free to flame or substitute your own.
- Cavalry / Blitz group - let me put it bluntly - if you use these units for more than a temporary filler, YOU SUCK. First, their damage is atrocious (just compare their ATK to other tiers; they are slightly stronger than TANKS), and second, you are relying on pure luck that you will be able to get into the backline because it is not possible to preview enemy formations in this mode. Last but certainly not least - every time you play these units, you inject them into matchmaking so that other players have to face them. I will not argue that they can easily turn an unfavorable matchup in your favor, IF YOU GET LUCKY. By the same token, if you get UNLUCKY, you will be raging at your phone for getting beat up by a significantly weaker player just because their cavalry made it into your backline. Putting a nice stinky bow around the topic: you are statistically unlikely to put your cavalry on a row that is empty for your opponent so you will lose more games than you will win on average and get kicked out, but the games you win will equate to losing games for your opponent (or yourself when you face cavalry later) where they had no real control over their loss. Do not play cavalry.
- Angel - steaming hot garbage in this mode. I started out buying them every time I saw them (cuz, angel, d'oh) but I have never, and I repeat, NEVER seen them take top damage, their rez is unreliable, and only seems to go off once, even if you have two angels - (PLEASE FACT CHECK THIS), and they are made of paper. Also, castle sux and you are probably not going to be using Guardian units.
- CASTLE faction - yep, it sux. I mean, the bonus is good, but there are no GOOD damage dealers here to begin with. Angel, as discussed above, is not, and as for pikeman and marksman you will not only NOT be running them much past midgame, but also in the time that you are running them there are very few 1-stack or 4-stack units that you will encounter. And they have 2 cavalry, lol (Cavalier actually pretty darn gud, but it's cavalry, see above).
- STRONGHOLD faction - aside from ogre and berserker, there are literally no great units here. Roc and Cyclops are certainly serviceable and can easily turn fights, HOWEVER you do not control their placement in context to the enemy formation like you can in the main game, significantly increasing the likelihood that their skills are wasted. As for the faction bonus - sure, it's OK, but level 2 is plenty fine and you will have this anyways with Ogre and Berserker.
- Genie - I tried her out a few times (as far as 2*) and am just not convinced. You are trading a 4* damaging unit for one that heals only. Both her faction and her passive are good (see above). But once the tank dies, what good is she? Tanks will inevitably die unless you completely overpower the enemy, and then it's a damage race, and by the way, your tank is still as likely to die first as theirs because YOU HAVE ONE LESS DAMAGE DEALER ON THEIRS + she has no skill past her heal-attack! Anyone have a different experience here?
- Giant - I am putting them in F tier as well for dramatic effect; you guys keep spamming them everywhere when they really only fit within a narrow, focused comp. Every time I go against 2 giants I laugh to myself as my team crushes theirs and I picture you raging "BUT I HAD 2 GIANTS AND HE HAD A PEGASUS AND WOOD ELF!". Well, my pegasus and wood elf not only synergize with each other but also with other units; also they don't go into a spinny little confused frenzy when skeletons get summoned on top of them.
- Black Dragon - I am not convinced that it's any good #changemymind. Significantly less DR than other tank options, much harder to upgrade, weak and limited faction and passive bonus... Much like in the main game, he is a better off tank than he is main, however there is no luxury here of being able to decide who is main and who is off, and his passive will not save his ass from dying in the first 15 seconds, esp. if just 1*. EDIT - ScromegaPrime points out that they excel at the last level - will edit further later.
- Prayer - lol, this thing goes off before any damage is done. Silly AI, silly game. I suspect that it may be useful for the last level (more so than other spells? does CL do % damage there?), but I figure you are unlikely to make it that far with this crap to begin with. I don't think that I have lost any even games vs players with this spell to date.
- Purple Tanks - aside from Mummy and the random ass leprechaun motherfucka (B+ tier; honorable mention for best raw DR on a tank, albeit weak faction bonus), I am not convinced that any of these are worth investing in. Unit DEF scales with upgrade rank as opposed to unit color, making a 2* purple tank less durable than a 3* white despite the marginal HP advantage. Not to mention that it is expensive and rare to 3* a purple unit - and why bother when you can use green / blue tanks and spend all of those chess pieces towards improving your damage dealers?
- (Most) Purple DPS - interestingly, many of the options here actually have LOWER attack than Blue DPS. I am not sure why this is the case - I suppose it is to balance out their generally stronger abilities? Be wary investing here. Also note that 4-stack DPS have the very weird and aggravating habit of sometimes deciding that they are rogues and want to backstab a mofo (Psychic Elems and berserkers do this also) - when this happens and the enemy range line has not yet acquired your tank, you can say goodbye to your DPS. This simple fact in tandem with all of the other RNG and luck that you have to deal with is enough to rule out otherwise promising units like Naga and Fire Elemental from heavy investment).
- Aside from a few notable exceptions and last fight, any duplicates of the same unit. Using two 2* marksmen? Chances are that swapping one of them with a 1* gremlin will get you a significantly better result due to Platoon benefiting the marksman. In general, try to avoid doing this unless you really have no other option.
- Most 9-stack units - I have clarified exceptions here already, but yeah, the fact is that these units suck even harder in this game mode than the main game. Why? Because psychic elemental and fire wall. Melty meltface / NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED -> no more units. Firewall will literally take, say, a full health 2* Monk unit to DEAD (I have seen this shit personally). Meanwhile, if you still have any notable 9-stack units when psychic elementals start appearing, expect to lose a third of your in-battle health bar at 2:40 (and 10+ hearts after the battle is over). Of course you have to use them early on, but do not keep using them for longer than you absolutely have to.
- Level 10 - considering that the bulk of the best units are blues, I don't think it is worthwhile to spend all dat stuff to go from 9 to 10 for nearly all situations unless you had some insanely lucky ridiculous snowball and have a ton of health that you can risk in the short term. Further - higher chance for purple/orange units is not necessarily a large advantage because the chance of you seeing the good units vs the questionable ones is still rather low. That said, more impact of your spells is good, and if you hit level 10 early (I did on my best attempt so far, although I admittedly had great luck throughout), you are more likely to get a GREAT final score via berserker stacking than otherwise.
- Refreshing - so this may be a tough pill to swallow, but if you are doing any meaningful refreshing of units available while also below 50 chess pieces / not level 9, you are probably going to lose and may as well give up now. Yes, you got unlucky / shafted, nothing but waves of goblins and and vampires for days - what that means is that you likely already lost and may as well save yourself the next 10-15 minutes of mounting frustration. In general, it is possible to put together a solid team with random options unless they are truly horrid as long as you pay attention to synergies. Also, in general, chasing the upgrade that converts your two 2* units to one 3* is (i) not statistically likely, (ii) will only give a marginal power boost for that unit.
MY SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING BALANCE
- Psychic Elemental - add 10 second delay to its ability FFS. It would still be an excellent unit, but at least there would be a shot to punish players stacking them by killing them before its ability goes off. As it stands, I can have a full line (half my army) vs an enemy tank with psyelem behind them and VERY UNLIKELY that I kill both the tank and the psyelem in 20 seconds.
- After hitting Battle, give us the option to see enemy formation (but not units) to deploy our forces. Or even just see their units and make us guess where they are. I would love to have the option to, say, not use my wood elves when the enemy has a psychic elemental, etc. Why is this not a thing??
- Trading chess pieces for health - why is this not a thing? AND/OR remove interest from the game and convert the concept to health regen instead. The concept of interest makes for MORE RNG as you are more likely to go against someone who played as well as you but spent all of their savings for whatever reason (maybe trying to stay alive, maybe got greedy) at the same time as the game cached their formation for your "enjoyment" - this player likely got kicked out shortly thereafter, but they still took away 20 of your hearts in an impossible battle. Or maybe this player was you - played perfectly, good unit mix, finally reached enough material to unlock 8th unit at the same time as a sweet purple became available and decided to spend everything for the future snowball - BOOM game caches your formation and now everyone else has an impossible fight at that stage... ;)
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE COMMUNITY
- I am still trying to figure out how to optimize around the last level. So far, it appears that Druid-buffed Berserkers and to a lesser extent Giants rule here, however I have only seen the gargoyle so my experience is rather limited. My gut says that optimizing buffing / healing / DR / regen (so 4 fanatics / Ogre / Prayer (?) ) are "best-case" - what do you guys think, or what have you seen here?
- Did I miss anything significant? I wrote this with the rather selfish interest to improve my own knowledge and strategy - let me know where I got it wrong!