|1||The Sims 4 (v126.96.36.1990) Patch & Update (StrangerVille||81%|
|2||Grand Theft Auto V v1.41 Digital Deluxe Edition MULTi11||94%|
|3||Farming Simulator 17 v188.8.131.52 Cracked||3%|
|4||Command & Conquer - Official EA Site||89%|
|5||AusGamers Files - Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars Patch v1.02||38%|
|6||Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order: Deluxe Edition (v1.02 + All||43%|
|7||Latest Mods - Piti Merchant v14.1 Mod (Free purchase)||43%|
|8||GeForce GTX 275 and Radeon HD 4890 Round-Up||28%|
- Modern Warfare 2 Patch 1.02 Released
- PSP ROMs Download - Free PlayStation Portable Games
- Cheats - SimCity Wiki - The best wiki for all of your
- [Easy Method] Dragoncity.Club Hack Dragon City Race
- Strategic War in Europe Windows game - Mod DB
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - Guide and Walkthrough
- Cloud Raiders APK v1.02
- Michelle Delossantos: August 2020
- Android Game Hacks: Angry Birds Star Wars II v1.3.0
- PS VITA, PSP GAME DUMPS - Google Drive
- MegaGames - Game Trainers, Cheats, Mods, Fixes, News and
- Download VideoBuddy - Youtube Downloader latest 1.36
- Dragon City: June 2020
Serial key kotor 2 No Cd Patch Download
Last Edited: 28 Aug 2020 10: 52 pm. Page Tools. Control you troops in battle to wipe out your opponents forces as fast as possible - You always win the battle no matter what. Star Wars: KotOR II; System Shock 2; Temple of Elemental Evil; The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind; The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion; The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; The Incredible Adv of Van Helsing; The Incredible Adv of Van Helsing II; The Witcher; The Witcher 2; The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt; Titan Quest; Torchlight; Two Worlds; Vampire: tM - Bloodlines; Vampire: tM - Redemption; Wizards & Warriors. Unlimited Money Haz 29 (11) Haz 28 (7) Haz 27 (11) Haz 26 (12) Haz 25 (18) Haz 24 (16) Haz 23 (18) Haz 22 (14) Haz 21 (16) Haz 20 (24) Haz 19 (21) Haz 18 (19) Haz 17 (25) Haz 16 (39) Haz 15 (12) Haz 14 (7) Haz 13 (14) Haz 12 (23) Haz 11 (13) Haz 10 (17) Haz 09 (27) Haz 08 (13) Haz 07 (19) Haz 06 (22) Haz 05 (14) Haz 04 (23. Now input the desired amounts of Cash and click on the Start Hack button. Change to any amount you want.
- Star Wars: Empire at War PC cheats, trainers, guides and
- MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
- The Room Three v1.02 Apk + Data for android Free Download
- 2013telecharger-hack-gratuit: Resident Evil 6 Serial Key
- Slotomania Hack – Hacks Land
- Strategic War in Europe Windows game - Indie DB
- Quick Heal Total Security 2020 With Product Key Download
- FB Gamez Cheatz: Social Empires Cheat + Gold & Cash
- FlightSim.Com - Home - PC Flight Simulation Downloads And More
Sonny 2 Cheat (Cheat Engine) - video dailymotion
Just like wars in the real world though, your defense and attack is going to cost a whole lot of credits. Some countries have easier survey, some. Edit amount of credits. There is no need to download anything, plus this hack is completely safe, and impossible to detect. Social Wars Cheat Free, Song PoP Cheat Tool, Soul Crash Adder, Steel Legions Adder, Stormfall Age Of War Hack Tool 2020, Tap Campus Life Hacker, Tap Paradise Cove Hacks, Cheats And Trainer, Tetris Battle Hack v2.01, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim Beta Invite, The Settlers Hack v6.0, The Sims 3 Cheats, Tiny Village Hacker, Tomb Raider 2020 Trainer, Top Eleven Football Manager Hack, Travian Hack 2020. Social wars hack v1.02.
Rainbow Six: Vegas Patch v1.02 [Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
W War2Hacker v1.0: Name: CRowmAN Address: PC98 City: EFNET State: IRC Zip Code: 6667 RegCode: 1061975 Wars of Conquest: s/n: a3b. Ghosts of War: WW2 v0.2.5 APK + DATA - Android Original. Social wars hack is on Facebook. Social Wars Hack V + Cash, Gold Generator + Mo Galaxy Life Hack and Chips Generator With Unlimite The GodFather: Five Families Hack Tool + Generator Tetris Battle Hack + Tetris Battle Cheats (Cash Ge Hidden Chronicles Cheat Hack With Coins and C CastleVille Cheat Tool – CastleVille Hack for Coin. Social Wars Cheat Tool Features: Generate 999, 999 Gold. Social wars cash hack cheats for social wars cheats on social wars how to get cheat engine.
Patch fB Gamez Cheatz: Galaxy Life Hack and Chips Generator With
You have to build your military and go for a battle. Cyberlink power dvd 7 free download full version free download click here to investigate. Star Wars: Squadrons Review - The Force is Strong. The first official patch (v0.1 addressed microtransaction concerns), v0.2 is specifically focused on issues found during the later stage of development, as well as addressing some critical gameplay and user interface problems. So if you like playing War Commander on Facebook social platform, this hack tool will definitely improve your gaming experience! In tincidunt luctus lacus.
Registration key iGG: Install Guide Game – Download Free PC Games Here
Capture the city and hold power over it.
Top Paid Android Games Pack 2 (85 Paid Games) 04 October
Star wars: empire at war guide to cheating Includes instructions for cheating the game to have invincible units and more. Immortal Realms Vampire Wars v1.02.1-Razor1911. Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card. Social War is a Strategy game brought to you by 2D Play. Dragon Legacy: Node Wars - Apps on Google Play review. They also choose a company that has been partnering the food sector and supporting chefs for almost 100 years.
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.02 - GAMES EXTENSION PARADISE
Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Mutants Genetic Gladiators Hack v - HacksBook. LEGO Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy (Europe) (v1.02) 39 Downloads. The best free social wars hacks and cheats are found here! The game has stuffed with quality sound and shocking 3D representation. Asphalt 8 Airbone Cheats Online Generator – Best Contacts.
Megathread INDEX of March 2019 (please check here before posting)
March 2019 Calendar
Here's a google calendar made by SQ_Xie: https://redd.it/abqpp8. It should be updated for March soon.
- Lastest Daily Question thread: click here
If you got any feedback about the "Megathread INDEX", added links or so, feel free to modmail moderators or reply here.
EVERY QUESTION POSTED HERE RELATED TO THE DAILY QUESTION THREAD WILL BE IGNORED
Table of Contents
- Social Events & Community Post
- Pulls and Megathread
- Wiki Update
- Battle Tower
- Future Content
- Various Tools
- Various Links
IOs scrolling bug[Issues for In-Game News]
We confirmed that players using certain iOS devices have been experiencing difficulties scrolling down the in-game News accessed from the the Home tab under "i".https://mobile.twitter.com/mobiusFF_NE/status/1101501190943072256
We are still investigating this issue.
We're sorry for the inconvenience!
Big 1GB+ updateTypically, huge updates like that are a mistake. This is a known bug for a long time. Some of the tips are:
- Restart game
- Restart phone
- Clearing cache of your phone
- Uninstall (if on Steam) (not disable but really uninstall) your antivirus
- If nothing works, let the update go on.
Enormous OB count on rankinghttps://redd.it/athf7a
The Rift - Ifrit soft lockhttps://redd.it/aq2psp
Extra skill visual bug with Dawn Warrior skinWhen you equip Dawn Warrior skin, whether you unlock an extra skill, this visual bug will trigger.
The Unscathered with GodoIf you use The Unscathered while having Godō, the game will freeze immediately.
FFX - New Jobs bugJob Card has notification for new jobs (possibly the aeons?), and does not go away.
Regarding Legend & Pity pulls
It's a known bug that legends on such banners sometimes replace the normal jobs. And it does not really look like SE is actually working on fixing that...link
The mod button is unclickable, i can't mod my weapon.
"either removing the weapon out of a weapon slot and putting it into another (so take out of slot 1 and put into slot 5 for example) or by removing the weapon from the weapon boosting list and then burning some stamina by farming and then going back into the weapon boosting list and reselecting the weapon."linkTheLordKimbo
"Remove weapon from slot, exit the weapon boost menu, reopen weapon boost menu and it should be fixed"linkLupusNoxFleuret
Social Events & Community Post
- [Mar 13 to Mar 31] 300 screenshots for 20 Mystic Tablets! - [Facebook] - [Twitter]
- [Reddit] MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY - 2019 and Beyond 2.0!
GLNote: News related to pulls will be put on the [pulls and megathread] title just below instead
- [Mar 14, 2019] Yggdrasil new nodes
- [Mar 14, 2019] WoD Ch 2: The Calm, Part 2 released!
- [Mar 6, 2019] White Day Celebration
- [Feb 28, 2019] Multiplayer - Ultima Weapon FFXIV returns
- [Feb 28, 2019] Story - Warrior of Despair Chapter 2, The Calm (Graff's Story)
- [Mar 22, 2019] Server maintenance on 22 at 14pm to 17pm
- [Mar 14, 2019] Yggdrasil new nodes
- [Mar 14, 2019] WoD Ch6 part 1
- [Mar 14, 2019] Boost Summon featuring "Lunatic Widow": [Reddit] - [News]
- [Mar 11, 2019] Bug Correction
- [Mar 7, 2019] Mobius Week
- [Mar 1, 2019] Bug correction
- [Feb 28, 2019] Multiplayer Event - FFVIII Ultimecia
- [Feb 28, 2019] Job Career Up Featuring "Witch's Knight" and "Witch of Demise" + Magicite Purchase: [News] - [[Rates]()]
- [Feb 28, 2019] Boost Summon featuring Phantom Masker: [Reddit] - [News] - [[Rates]()]
- [Feb 28, 2019] "Sleeping Lion Final Part" - FFVIII Collaboration Event
- [Feb 28, 2019] Pandemonium - Basilik
Pulls and Megathreads
- "Is the Starter Pack worth it?" 2019 editionmvdunecats
- Probability of pulling a Supreme with the new systemmvdunecats
- Maths related to the Supreme Summon Biszidanesword
- How much magicite and free Summon tickets available this month?mao_shiro
- March 2019 - Ability Card List + opinionsmao_shiro
- [Mar 1st to 15th] BGS - Gardien [Pull Thread] - [News] - [Rates]
- [Mar 7th to 15th] Revival GS - EX Jobs [Pull Thread] - [News] - [Rates]
- [Mar 15th to Apr 1st] BGS - Toreador [Pull Thread] - [News] - [Rates]
- [Mar 26th to Apr 1st] Super Supreme Summon - Job-Type-Specific [Pull Thread] - [News] - [Rates: check the pull thread]
- [Mar 19, 2019] JP - Multi Hit List: Added cards from March 2nd batchmao_shiro
- [Mar 19, 2019] JP - Batch 2 of Marchmao_shiro
- [Mar 16, 2019] Yggdrasil new nodes addedmao_shiro
- [Mar 8, 2019] GL - Multi Hit List: Added cards from february / Marchmao_shiro
- [Mar 8, 2019] JP - Multi Hit List: Added cards from Jan 1st batch to March 1st batchmao_shiro
- [Mar 3, 2019] Toreador stat pageAriito
- [Mar 3, 2019] Epeeiste stat pageAriito
- [Mar 3, 2019] JP Ability card list - Batch 1mao_shiro
- [Mar 2, 2019] Gardien stat pageAriito
- [Mar 1, 2019] Ultimate list - Gardien / Toreador / EpeeisteThanatosMinato
- [Feb 28, 2019] General update - EX cards listmao_shiro
- [Mar 28,2019] "Did I forget to climb tower?" - by Rain WZQwoozyking
- [Mar 4, 2019] Compilation of Mobius FF official arts (card, job...) Part 2GwynLordofCynder
- [Dec 28, 2018] Drew Tifa to celebrate her addition to Mobius GLGaznaThePug
- [Nov 30, 2018] My Dragoon Meia jobIrineogallardo
- [Nov 17, 2018] Inspired by Mobius, my new EX mage jobIrineogallardo
- [Oct 18, 2018] I drew Meiadjiboutiiii
- [Aug 19, 2018] Wol HunterSuddenJami
- [Aug 16, 2018 The Way of the Fistextrumcreator
- [Jul 12, 2018] WoL versus the Great Buffalodjiboutiiii
- [Jun 30, 2018] SQEX Store - Mobius FF 1st anniversary collections
- [May 31, 2018] The Real Fake UltimehsSurushi
- [May 26, 2018] Compilation of Mobius FF official arts (card, job...)GwynLordofCynder
- [Jul 22, 2017] Moogle Fan artRjs-mal
- [Feb 3, 2019] [FOR BEGINNERS ONLY] Job priority list - which job to level upsuperchoc0
- List of EX Cardsmao_shiro
- [Mar 2019] [Growstar priority tier list - "What to upgrade to 4★"](pending)mao_shiro
- [Jan 2019] Growstar priority tier list - "What to upgrade to 4★"mao_shiro
- General Multihit Damage Distribution AnalysisDexcloud
- An analysis on Reckoning (card/job)Dexcloud
- Force Card Comparison: Shop vs. FFRK vs. FFVII Weapons vs. FFXIV Primal's BoonsMobiusPotato
- FFVII Weapons / Primal Boon guidedeathrose55555
- Intro / Mini-Analysis to Upcoming Event Abilities Part I (2nd Anniv + summer)deathrose55555
- Intro / Mini-Analysis to Upcoming Event Abilities Part II (FFX / FFXI)deathrose55555
- Intro / Mini-Analysis to Upcoming Event Abilities Part III (FFVII JENOVA / Warrior of Despair Anniversary)deathrose55555
- Deck Building: Emperor of Arubboth FFIIAllGamer
- Analysis on supreme card Floral Fallal: FFX-2blue2eyes
- Unbreakable Bonds (UB) - Armiger bonus damage doesn't scalate with HP drainedPsiwar
Regions - Season 2
- Bio and cooldownsdk8842
- Stun, Haste, Slow and Quicken on Season 2ChocoboVN
- Mobius Zone / Action Barvulcanfury12
- Gameplay MechanicsHuuchi_Mama
- Commentary on Season 2 battle systemdeathrose55555
Regions - Season 1
Hall Of Fame
- Season 1 - cutscenes (english)megaoptuimus
- Megathread : Chapter 8.2mao_shiro
- Chaos Lieutenants (Archfiends)JayP31
- [Nov 3, 2018] Reward Listmao_shiro
- Beware of CV 40 changes - Archtiamat Final AttackalotizzipDV3
- Megathread : CV 36 to 40mao_shiro
- List of enemies : CV31 to 35WoLNoFace
- CV35 - guidemegaoptuimus
Endless War 2
- Phantasmic Coil - Endless War 2 (General description)
- [UPDATED] Megathreadmao_shiro
- HP AnalysisIJustNeedaAccount
- [Picture] Enemy lineup per noded34thscyth34
- [Spreadsheet] Single Element DPS "Guide"Huuchi_Mama
- [Spreadsheet] Planning Tooldarewin
- Cumulative ST/Mag until lap 20mao_shiro
- Reward distribution to a top 510 redditor
- Tower Ranking and Reward DistributionSQEX_Glacie
- A suggestion to Square Enix about cheaters/hackers.TNFBalmung
- [Megathread]mao_shiro [News]
- Submit your screenshots of tower hackers on this formSte4mp1pe
- HP AnalysisIJustNeedaAccount
- Tower Logextrumcreator
- Lineup 66+SigmaLance3375
- Lineup bothtavaan
- [Megathread]mao_shiro [News]
- Submit your screenshots of tower hackers on this formSte4mp1pe
- HP AnalysisIJustNeedaAccount
- Tower Logextrumcreator
- [Mar 26, 2019] The Witching Hour: Fake WitchesDexcloud
- Champions' Fete: Ultimate HeroesDexcloud
- Champions' Fete: Valefor and Yuna's ValeforDexcloud
- Champions' Fete: Judge MagisterDexcloud
- Champions' Fete: GigaflanDexcloud
- Champions' Fete: Giga Worm & Sand WormDexcloud
- List of number of action per turn for each bossmao_shiro
- Demon Wallwf3456
- Iron Giantwf3456
- Takshaka - Interaction of "Critical Resist Up" and "improved crits"Baffledwaffles
- Tiamat's Final Attack and Warrior of Light: FFI interactionsg0ldi0r
- Tiamat's Tri-Barrier and Final Attackmegaoptuimus
- Using sleep to remove Tiamat's tri-barrierulovei_MFF
- Blizzard Dragonsuperchoc0
- Storm DragonFawksB
- Hell clawFawksB
- Shadow BlanksFawksB
- EVENT - Ultima Weapon FFXIV: [Megathread]mao_shiro | [Guide]wf3456 | [Attacker]WolNoFace | [Defender]ulovei_MFF
- 3rd gen Earth - Exodus FFXII: [Megathread]mao_shiro [Guide]mao_shiro
- 3rd gen Wind - Chaos FFXII: [Megathread]mao_shiro [Guide]wf3456
- 3rd gen Water - Leviathan FFXI: [Megathread]mao_shiro [Guide]wf3456
- 3rd gen Light - Valefor FFX: [Megathread]mao_shiro [Guide]wf3456
- 3rd gen Dark - Zalera FFXII: [Megathread]mao_shiro [Guide]wf3456
- 3rd gen Fire - Brynhildr FFXIII: [Megathread]mao_shiro [Guide]wf3456
- 2nd gen Light - Alexander FFXIII: [Guide]mao_shiro
- [Dec 15, 2018] 5✮ MP Attacker's Template - Exodus EditionWolNoFace
- 5✮ MP Attacker's Template - Chaos EditionWolNoFace
- 5✮ MP Attacker's Template - Zalera EditionWolNoFace
- 5✮ MP Attacker's Template - Valefor EditionWolNoFace
- 5✮ MP Attacker's Template - Leviathan EditionWolNoFace
- General MP Attacker GuideWolNoFace
- 5★ Multiplayer, the Devalorization of Debuffs and the Changing Defender MetaMuteTiefling
- Duoneo Basic Defender GuideFallinOver
- [Feb 28, 2019] tips on being a Defender for MP5 ultima weapon - 2019 Editionulovei_MFF
- Exodus - Full buff turn as supportsuperchoc0
- Life Draw from support doesn't guarantee 1 life orb starterdeathrose5555
- General MP Breaker GuideBaffledwaffles
- Changes to supreme pulls, Gil shop updatemao_shiro
- Upcoming Permanent Region, part 2mao_shiro
- Upcoming Job / Hofdeathrose55555
- List of Auto Abilities / Extra Skills from JP, not released yet on GLmao_shiro
- Intro / Mini-Analysis to Upcoming Event Abilities Part IV (Summer 2019 / FFVIII)deathrose55555
- [Upcoming batches of ability cards part 4](pending)mao_shiro
- Upcoming batches of ability cards part 3 - Nov 2018 to March 2019mao_shiro
Upcoming Buffs of cards/supremes/skins
- [on JP: Feb 1st, 2019] Starter pack renewal
- [on JP: Feb 1st, 2019] NXD, Emperor, Godo, Bahamut Neo, Eden and EX cards
- [on JP: Nov 29th, 2018] Buffs to Sin / Floral / Shadow Lord / BFA
- [on JP: Aug 27th, 2018] Buffs to Aerith / UB / Yiazmat / Ragnarok / Fusoya
- [on JP: Aug 1st, 2018] All Ultimate Hero buff (Trance II & some other stuffs)
- Venus Gospel (Warrior Weapon) has Extended Break +2superchoc0
- Pity pull counter carries over across EX bannersmvdunecats
- You can get 200k Gil from each Deck Level Up +1 Skill Card (zalera MP trade) AFTER you get x99 of them.zidanesword
- Simple tracker for daily magicite farming needsnasanhak
- Weapon boosting reference under VIP modemvdunecats
- Chain Breaking for Fun and Profit (Towers, CV, other hard SP Content)vulcanfury12
- Break damage calculation formula with Ultimatesmao_shiro
- Leveling Egg trick : level up instantly a lvl1 card to lvl80mao_shiro
- Fusing eggs with eggs to get a max level eggBryghtShadow
- Unlocking Extra SkillsHyodra
- Overboost - Comparison between 0 and 32 on HWDragonWarrior
- Stunlocking a 2 action / turn enemy with Bismarck FFXIVmegaoptuimus
- How to set up a 2nd Bismarck for Stunlockingmao_shiro
- Account Recovery - Personal Experience Sharing/Step-By-Stepwf3456
- Rerevised weapon tier list - Opinion basedHyodra
- Spreadsheet - Finding Crystal Gigantuar spawn rate in Gigantuar Battlefieldketchary
[GL] Various Tools
- [Mar 26, 2019] Jobs Elemental Affinity Table (v1.10)megane-kun
- [Mar 5, 2019] Card Checklistconsequence
- Supreme pull chance calculatorExempty
- Checking magicite goalsMakotocchi
- Google Calendar for Weapon Boosting Skillseed Rotation ScheduleSQ_Xie
- Google Calendar for MFF NESQ_Xie
- The Rift - Mystic Tablet Calculatorwf3456 - Reddit Post
- MFFWeaponCalc - Weapon Boosting CalcZekareisoujin
- MFFFusionCalc - Ability Fusion CalcZekareisoujin
- Outdated Detailed Spreadsheet on JobsSWC366 - No more updated by u/crenian
- Weapon Upgrade Spreadsheetisenk2dah - Updated by mao_shiro, [⇝Esperlux⇜#4563], KTver8
- Mobius Estimated Damage CalculatorGryphonwingblade
- Tool for Calculating Break Damagetmncx0
- Damage calculatorketchary
- [Not recommended for slow PC] master spreadsheetKetchary
- Review New EX Job Wahrsager (EX Mage II)KTver8
- Hypothesis and Analysis on Griever:FFVIII Supreme Cardblue2eyes
- Ultimate Colosseum (SP Event) - Crystal Farming Spotdeathrose55555
- How to play jp and gl on pc at the same time?
- Rewards for HoF nodes 3.1 - 3.3deathrose55555
- HoF custom panels / clear requirementsdeathrose55555
[JP] Various Links
- Damage Simulator
- Break damage calculation formula with Ultimates
- Weapon tier list, meta based
- Recommended Farming spot Locations
- Supreme Damage Ranking: Highest Damage
- Supreme Damage Ranking: Top 5 jobs - Break / Unbroken / Weakness
Previous Megathread INDEXFebruary 2019 / January 2019 / December 2018 / November 2018 / October 2018 / September 2018 / August 2018 / July 2018 /June 2018 / May 2018 /April 2018 / March 2018 / February 2018 / January 2018 / December 2017
Some collated information about unreciprocal e.m.f usage and human rights implications, also some safety, and privacy issues of neurotechnology, and human rights implications.
"Towards new human rights in the age of neuroscience and neurotechnology."
Rapid advancements in human neuroscience and neurotechnology open unprecedented possibilities for accessing, collecting, sharing and manipulating information from the human brain. Such applications raise important challenges to human rights principles that need to be addressed to prevent unintended consequences. This paper assesses the implications of emerging neurotechnology applications in the context of the human rights framework and suggests that existing human rights may not be sufficient to respond to these emerging issues. After analysing the relationship between neuroscience and human rights, we identify four new rights that may become of great relevance in the coming decades: the right to cognitive liberty, the right to mental privacy, the right to mental integrity, and the right to psychological continuity."
"For a long time, the boundaries of the skull have been generally considered the separation line between the observable and unobservable dimension of the living human being.
The umbrella term usually used to encompass all these non-invasive, scalable and potentially ubiquitous of neurotechnologies is “pervasive neurotechnology” (Fernandez, Sriraman, Gurevitz and Ouiller 2015), a notion borrowed from the most widespread notion of pervasive computing. Today, pervasive neurotechnology applications include brain-computer interfaces (BCIs) for device control or real-time neuromonitoring, neurosensor-based vehicle operator systems, cognitive training tools, electrical and magnetic brain stimulation, wearables for mental wellbeing, and virtual reality systems.
companies Emotiv and Neurosky offer a large assortment of wireless headsets for everyday use that can be connected to compliant smartphones and personal computers (Ienca and Haselager 2016). Brain-control can be used to remotely control several types of devices and engage in several activities including gaming and other forms of entertainment, marketing, self-monitoring and communicating
Some devices are currently tested for monitoring brain states with the purpose of guiding the individual’s behavior. For example, NASA and Jaguar are jointly developing a technology called Mind Sense, which will measure brainwaves to monitor the driver’s concentration in the car (Biondi and Skrypchuk 2017). If brain activity indicates poor concentration, then the steering wheel or pedals could vibrate to raise the driver’s awareness of the danger. This technology can contribute to reduce the number of accidents caused by drivers who are stressed or distracted. However, it also opens theoretically the possibility for third parties to use brain decoders to eavesdropping on people’s states of mind.
imilar implications are raised by brain printers. These are prototypical devices that are currently tested as brain-based authentication methods. For example, researchers at Binghamton University in the state of New York have devised a way to verify a person’s identity based on how their brain responds to certain words.
little focus has been directed to the implications of advancing neuroscience and neurotechnology for human right law. This neglected component of the neurolaw discourse is of particular relevance since the universal nature of the human right framework could provide a solid foundation for this emerging ‘jurisprudence of the mind’.
In 1997, the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights (UDHGHR) was adopted to prevent that genetic information is collected and used in ways that are incompatible with respect for human rights, and to protect the human genome from improper manipulations that may harm future generations.
For the purposes of our investigation we chose to adopt a broad practical conception of human rights, like the one proposed by Beitz (2011, p. 109), who argues that they are “requirements whose object is to protect urgent individual interests against predictable dangers (‘standard threats’) to which they are vulnerable under typical circumstances of life in a modern world order composed of states” (Beitz 2011). In general terms, it can be said that the scope of human rights is to guarantee both the necessary negative and positive prerequisites for leading a minimally good life (Fagan 2015).
For example, breaches for mental privacy emerged before the invention of neuroimaging and neuromonitoring technologies through more rudimental techniques such as interrogation and polygraph-based lie detection. These interventions, however, do not target neural processing directly but only via proxy-processes such as speech, behavior, and physiological indices (e.g. pulse and skin conductivity). In addition, the degree of accuracy and resolution of such techniques is remarkably low (Iacono 2008), hence often insufficient to support epistemologically justified inferences about mental information. Similarly, threats to mental integrity and psychological continuity were posed by non-computational interventions such as psychoactive drugs and hypnotic inductions way before the invention of neurostimulation and brain-machine interfacing. However, these techniques are often characterized by limited efficacy and reliability in purposively manipulating mental activity as well as low degrees of selectivity in targeting neural processes. Based on these considerations, we argue that advanced neurotechnology enables a degree of access into and manipulation of neural processes significantly higher than other techniques. Therefore, while we consider the ethical and legal analysis presented in this paper applicable to the entire spectrum of both computational and non-computational brain interventions, we argue that the degree of perturbation of advanced neurotechnology on the current ethical-legal framework is quantitatively higher than non-computational techniques. For this reason we situate neurotechnology as the focus of our proposed normative upgrade.
As he concisely put it, cognitive liberty is the principle that guarantees “the right to alter one’s mental states with the help of neurotools as well as to refuse to do so” (Bublitz 2013, p. 234).
Proponents of cognitive liberty suggest considering it a “fundamental human right” as well as “a central legal principle guiding the regulation of neurotechnologies” (Ibid.). The reason of its fundamental function stems from the fact that “the right and freedom to control one’s own consciousness and electrochemical thought processes is the necessary substrate for just about every other freedom” (Sententia 2004).(Above quotations also From "Life sciences society and policy":
In addition, since cognitive life, although in various forms and degrees, is inherent in all human beings, cognitive liberty is consistent with a definition of human rights as inalienable fundamentals rights “to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being” (Sepuldeva, Van Banning, and van Genugten 2004), regardless of their nation, location, language, religion, ethnic origin or any other status. Consequently, its integration into the human right framework would enable the protection of constitutive features of human beings that are not being entirely protected by existing rights.
In the words of Nita Farahany, “there are no legal protections from having your mind involuntarily read”.Footnote 2 The reason for that stems from the fact, as Charo (2005) observes, that “technology innovates faster than the regulatory system can adapt”.
A large number of ethical, legal, and social questions arise from these neurotechnological possibilities. These include: For what purposes and under what conditions can brain information be collected and used? What components of brain information shall be legitimately disclosed and made accessible to others? Who shall be entitled to access those data (employers, insurance companies, the State)? What should be the limits to consent in this area?
the 1950 European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) stipulates that “everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and correspondence” (Article 8 para 1). It is interesting to note that the right to privacy is one of the few rights that was recognized by international law as a broad, umbrella right before it was included in any state constitution (Diggelmann and Cleis 2014).
Today, the “right to be let alone” delineated by Warren and Brandeis more than one century ago has clearly become relevant to areas far removed from their original concerns.
If one has a “reasonable expectation of privacy”Footnote 4 regarding the identifying information derived from one’s blood or saliva samples, surely one has a reasonable expectation of privacy regarding the data decoded from one’s own mind (Shen 2013).
It is worthy of mention that violations of mental privacy can occur also in absence of direct intrusion into the victim’s neural processing. For example, brain data collected for research purposes are usually stored for analysis on externally located EEG-databases and repositories.
Only very few rights, such as the freedom of thought, freedom from slavery, torture and inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment are regarded by international human rights law as not subject to any exceptions and, therefore, as absolute rights. In which of both categories should the right to mental privacy be placed? Can nonconsensual intrusions into people’s brain data be justified in certain circumstances or should be unconditionally banned? More concretely, does the right to mental privacy protect individuals from being compelled by courts or the state to brain-based interrogations?
Paul Root Wolpe has suggested that due to fears of government oppression, we should draw a bright line around the use of mind-reading technologies:
“The skull should be designated as a domain of absolute privacy. No one should be able to probe an individual’s mind against their will. We should not permit it with a court order. We should not permit it for military or national security. We should forgo the use of the technology under coercive circumstances even though using it may serve the public good” (Wolpe 2009).
For an action X, to qualify as a threat to mental integrity, it has to: (i) involve the direct access to and manipulation of neural signaling (ii) be unauthorized –i.e. must occur in absence of the informed consent of the signal generator, (iii) result in physical and/or psychological harm.
However, threats to this right are more likely to happen outside clinical settings. For instance, in the context of intelligence and military agencies, it has been reported that over the last decades violations of human rights might have taken place in experiments involving brain electrodes, LSD, hypnosis, the creation of Manchurian candidates,Footnote 10 the implantation of false memories and induction of amnesia. Many of these experiments were conducted on unwitting civilians and in the absence of any external review, or representation for the experimental subjects, or any meaningful follow-up (Ross 2007).
The right to identity was developed by the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) from the right to private life included in Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.Footnote 11 As we have seen in the first section, Article 8 protects against unwanted intrusion and provides for the respect of an individual’s private space. However, privacy and personal identity should be distinguished. What the right to psychological continuity aims to prevent is not the unrestricted access to brain information but the induced alteration of neural functioning.
Malicious agents, for example, could use neuromodulation to exert malevolent forms of mind control. These potentially include religious leaders and coordinators of religiously inspired terrorist groups who want to achieve effective indoctrination and recruitment of youngsters, as well as leaders of authoritarian regimes who want to enforce political compliance and prevent rebellion. More mildly, marketing companies could use these techniques to modulate customers’ preferences and attitudes towards their products.
This proposal of neuro-specific human rights in response to emerging advancements in neurotechnology is consistent with and a logical continuation of the proposal of developing genetic-specific human rights in response to advancements in genetics and genomics as set out by the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights (UDHGHR) and the International Declaration on Human Genetic Data (IDHGD).
Extensive future debate is required to test the normative solidity of this proposed expansion of the human right framework to the neurotechnology dimension. In parallel, future research is required to investigate the implications of such proposed human rights on other levels of law such as international humanitarian law, criminal law, tort law, property law and consumer law. Ideally, this debate should benefit from the active and cross-disciplinary participation of legal experts, neuroscientists, technology developers, neuroethicists and regulation bodies."
"Towards new human rights in the age of neuroscience and neurotechnology."
The previous link, Linked to from this article in "The Guardian Newspaper" (2017):
"New human rights to protect against mind hacking and brain data theft proposed, A response to advances in neurotechnology that can read or alter brain activity, new human rights would protect people from theft, abuse and hacking"
"In 2011, scientists led by Jack Gallant at the University of California in Berkeley used brain scans to reconstruct clips of films people had watched beforehand."
“We cannot afford to have a lag before security measures are implemented,” he said. “It’s always too early to assess a technology until it’s suddenly too late.”
Also on this subject, neurosecurity, and the violation of privacy through
"The problems of technology misuse and security of biological information are particularly critical in the context of neurotechnology as this type of technology applies (either directly or indirectly) to a very important organ in the human body, the brain. The brain not only contributes signiﬁcantly to life-maintaining processes (such as nutrition and respiration) but also to faculties such as consciousness, perception, thinking, judgment, memory and language and is of great importance to our behavior and our self-identiﬁcation as sentient-beings or persons. Therefore, misusing neural devices for cybercriminal purposes may not only threaten the physical security of the users but also inﬂuence their behavior and alter their self-identiﬁcation as persons. We call the realm of cybercriminal activities enabled by the misuse of neural devices neurocrime".
An approach toward wireless brain–computer interfacesystem using EEG signals: A review
" These electrical activities can be measured and recorded from the scalp of the human. Normally,the electrical activities of the brain signal can be recorded byinvasive, partially invasive, or noninvasive methods. In invasivemethod or partially invasive method, the electrodes areimplanted into or on the gray matter of the brain duringneurosurgical operations. In noninvasive method, the electro-des are placed on the surface of the scalp. The brain signalsfrom electroencephalography (EEG), magnetoencephalogram(MEG), blood-oxygen-level dependent (BOLD) signals, electro-occulogram (EOG),and oxyhemoglobin concentrations areused as inputs for noninvasive BCIs."
Wireless Non-contact EEG/ECG Electrodes for Body Sensor Networks:
"non-contact capacitive electrodes do not require an ohmic connection to the body."
"US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights"
By Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget Thornton As Study of the History of US Intelligence Community Human Rights Violations and Continuing Research in Electromagnetic Weapons Completed December 2006
This article quoted below, on the mid 200's american law change allowing domestic human rights abuses, with the "Military commission act of 2006":
"For the US Government to unilaterally declare that our country will not comply with international human rights laws, nor uphold the core values of our nation’s foundation is an indication of extremism that supersedes the values and beliefs of the American people. When such extremism exists we need to take seriously the founders’ declaration that, “ to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” (Declaration of Independence 1776)".
"Human Rights belong to people collectively. To believe in rights for some and not others is a denial of the humanness of people worldwide. Yet, denial is exactly what Congress and George W.Bush did with the signing of the Military Commission Act of 2006. The new official US policy is that torture and suspension of due process are acceptable for anyone the president deems to be a terrorist or supporter. This act is the overt denial of the inalienable rights of human beings propagated in our Declaration of Independence and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. More so, US actions declared to the world that the US suspends human rights for those it believes are evil."
"Hearing of microwave pulses by humans and animals: effects, mechanism, and thresholds":
"The hearing of microwave pulses is a unique exception to the airborne or bone-conducted sound energy normally encountered in human auditory perception. The hearing apparatus commonly responds to airborne or bone-conducted acoustic or sound pressure waves in the audible frequency range. But the hearing of microwave pulses involves electromagnetic waves whose frequency ranges from hundreds of MHz to tens of GHz. Since electromagnetic waves (e.g., light are seen but not heard, the report of auditory perception of microwave pulses was at once astonishing and intriguing. Moreover, it stood in sharp contrast to the responses associated with continuous-wave microwave radiation. Experimental and theoretical studies have shown that the microwave auditory phenomenon does not arise from an interaction of microwave pulses directly with the auditory nerves or neurons along the auditory neurophysiological pathways of the central nervous system. Instead, the microwave pulse, upon absorption by soft tissues in the head, launches a thermoelastic wave of acoustic pressure that travels by bone conduction to the inner ear.")
This above is an explanation of the phenomena/technology "Voice to skull", or "wireless sound broadcast to the auditory cortex", in some articles people are saying that this phenomenon was dscovered in world war two during radio testing, this is stated in the wikipedia:
It is named "The Frey effect".
Articles on "Synthetic telepathy" a field of technology also referred to as "Silent communication":
- Some other organisations I've found so far linked to e.m.f and human rights;
"Physicians for safe technology".
"The World Health Organisation" (W.H.O)
Affordable/possibly rentable e.m.f diagnostic/field testing equipment:
the "Narda" nbm 580, and 550 handheld emf field meter, up to 60ghz £3000+,
the "Narda" handheld "8719", available from ebay for £2-400, and is rentable here;
the "brainmaster" a portable, affordable e.e.g tester, demonstrating consumer purchasable technology using brainwaves, £3000-£5000,
There are portable possibly solenoid or magnet based e.m.f diffusers for around £1000, I can't remember the brandname, however be very careful with magnetic fields/solenoids as the body has a electromagnetic component.
Other public research in brain computer interfaces, including the darpa "big brain" project (2010)
I was personally unaware of this until about 2019.
Other resources collated so far:
The United Nations declararation of human rights;
The United Nations human rights page;
U.K human rights
the Global Human Rights Sanctions Regulations 2020 (‘the Regulations’).
"This note aims to highlight factors relevant to whether a person may be designated under the Global Human Rights Sanctions Regulations 2020 (‘the Regulations').
The Regulations permit a Minister to designate a person only if the Minister has reasonable grounds to suspect that the person is an “involved person” in relation to certain human rights violations or abuses1."
From the .gov website;
Human rights watch
- Additional References from the "US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights" document,
(I've not yet looked at these myself)
- Acoustic Weapons - A Perspective Jurgen Altmann Science and Global Security, Vol. 9, pp. 165-234 Taylor and Francis, 2001 The Body Electric Robert Becker, Gary Selden Harper Paperbacks; 1st Quill edition (August 5, 1998) Bradford Non-Lethal Weapons Research Project
- The Body Electric Robert Becker, Gary Selden Harper Paperbacks; 1st Quill edition (August 5, 1998)
- Bradford Non-Lethal Weapons Research Project
- 47 Research Report #8 Neil Davison, Nick Lewer, March 2006 http://www.brad.ac.uk/acad/nlw/
- Controlling the Human Mind Nick Begich Earthpulse Press, 2006
- Human Network Attacks Timothy L. Thomas Military Review, September-October 1999 Foreign Military Studies Office, Fort Leavenworth, KS.
- Epidemiologic data on American personnel in the Moscow Embassy Pollack H. Bull N Y Acad Med. 1979 Dec;55(11):1182-6.
- High Power Microwaves: Strategic and Operational Implications for Warfare Eileen M. Walling, Col, USAF, Feb 2000, Occasional Paper NO 11 Center for Strategy and Technology, Air War College, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
- Hypno Politics and Hyper State Control Law Entrainment and the Symbolic Order Konrad Becker, May 1997
- Introducing Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and its Property of Causal Inference in Investigation Brain-Function Relationships Dennis J. L. G. Schutter, Jack Van Honk and Jaak Panksepp
- Journal of Cognitive Liberties Center for Cognitive Liberties and Ethics
- The Mind Has No Firewall” Parameters, spring 1998, pp. 84-92. Timothy L. Thomas
- The Politics and Costs of Postmodern War in the Age of Bush II Douglas Kellner, UCLA http://www.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellneessays/politicscostspostmodernwar.pdf
- “Quiet Transformation: The Role of the Office of Net Assessment” The National Security Strategy Process, May 2, 2003 National Defense University National War College, CDR Debra O’Maddrell
- Therapeutic Application of repetitive Tran cranial magnetic stimulation: A Review Eric M. Wasserman and Sarah H. Lasanby Elsevier, April 27, 2001
- Magnetic Stimulation: An Introduction” by Grant Balfour v1.0 - May 6, 2002
- A Validation Methodology for Human Behavior Representation Models Authors: Simon R. Goerger; Michael L. McGinnis; Rudolph P. Darken Military Academy West Point, NY, Dept. of System Engineering by Robert J. Bunker
Just also noting here I tried to post this on one of the other reddit human rights forums, but it required no wikipedia links, you actually get banned from ever posting to it if you include a wikipedia article, so worth noting academics only accepted there.
(I've used the "inline code mode" (this symbol ) on some text here, only, to get the text to be pink for design reasons, as I feel alternating blocks of different blacks and greys only, is a little too much of a "dualistic" sort of interference pattern style visual complexity, If anyone knows how to change color on the standard text/if that is something that could cause any actual problem, let me know, at least i've learnt it exists now).