NBA LIVE Mobile Basketball - Apps on Google Play
UD Exquisite MAGIC JOHNSON Extra Quad Jersey Patch Serial #'d 03/10; This is for a Rare short print quad game jersey and patches. Los Angeles Lakers Brand New. Live stream FOX Sports events like NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, College Football and Basketball, NASCAR, UFC, UEFA Champions League FIFA World Cup and more. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious international basketball competitions including the FIBA Basketball World Cup, the FIBA World Championship for Women and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. How To Clear The Cache On Your Console/PC NBA 2K21 - NBA 2K Player Code of Conduct Here's What You Get For Pre-Ordering NBA 2K21 for PS5 and Xbox Series X NBA 2K League FAQ. NBA 2K16 Mega Guide: Unlimited Money Cheat, Moves, Points.
DJ Software and Karaoke Software Solutions. Mix Music
Kobe Bryant's legacy will live on at the Smithsonian - where his jersey from the 2020 NBA Finals now hangs at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. Until the end of the year, one can still use credit card to purchase Saving Bonds from Saving Bonds Direct. Today, there are three live racetracks in the Garden State as well as fast and easy access to the best online horse. William Felton Russell (born February 12, 1934) is an American former professional basketball player who played center for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA) from 1956 to 1969. Securities and Exchange Commission. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this.
Bonanza: : Find everything but the ordinary
The #1 urban outlet responsible for breaking the latest urban news! This is not an option that you should pass up because some models are designed to work on certain models, so you will want to make sure that your computer will work properly with the model of motorcycle that you own before you purchase it. The body was eventually identified as 39 year-old Bill McGuire, an employee of the New Jersey Institute of Technology, who lived more than 300 miles away in Woodbridge, New Jersey. Very often illegal copies of the game are produced with unofficial covers, particularly PC versions of the game in European territories. With a loss Thursday night, they'll tie the 1997-98 Denver Nuggets and the 1995-96 Vancouver Grizzlies for the second-longest losing streak in NBA history. NBA Live Mobile Community For the Fans, by the Fans We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the NBA or EA Sports, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
Activity code file Additions for NBA Live 08
Oscar Robertson Game Used Milwaukee Bucks Shooting Shirt With Nickname On Back From His Final NBA Season (MEARS) Current Bid: $0.00 Minimum Bid: $10, 000.00. Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, you can just convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD movies to most excellent holdup the format for editing application or movable devices, like iPad Air, iPhone 6, Android tablets or smartphones, etc. Read More NBA LIVE 19 Courts of the Week, March 6. NBA LIVE. Ranking Top 10 Duos in NBA History. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. November 18, 2020 edition of the Kimberley Daily Bulletin.
The NBA is set to resume play. But can it do so safely
Most iconic NBA numbers: #23 - Watch Live Sport https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=434. Full list of all 33 NBA LIVE 10 achievements worth 1, 000 gamerscore. Nba live 08 jersey patch. International Basketball Federation (FIBA) learn this here now. NBA Live 09 All-Play October 7, 2020 Wii; NBA Live 09 All-Play is the Wii-only version of EA's long-running franchise. While the Celtics added Jeff Teague as a veteran backup in the backcourt, they also reportedly showed interest in.
- NBA Live 06 Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC
- Indian National Cricket Team Jersey numbers
- Watch live NFL, Premier League, NHL ... - NBC Sports
- EA SPORTS - Publisher of FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA LIVE
- NBA 2K20 Locker Codes: Free VC Points, MyCareer & MyTeam
Patch washington Sources – Breaking News, politics, business
Most iconic NBA numbers: #23 – Michael Jordan and LeBron James Watch The Last Dance, a 10-part documentary series on Michael Jordan and the 1997-98 Chicago Bulls on Netflix via your Sky Q box. Roblox; Console Commands; Codes; Guides. New Update File Available (08/28/2020) 08/28/2020 Contact. January/February 2020 by American Libraries. NBA Mock Draft 1 Round - Updated: Thursday, November 19th at 08: 42 am (ET) by Tmeade 2020 NFL Mock Draft 1 Round - Updated: Thursday, November 19th at 01: 00 am (ET) by ophion1031. We've developed a suite of premium Outlook features for people with advanced email and calendar needs.
Cracked "VINTAGE" Tony Allen Memphis Grizzlies Adidas Jersey
Improved slightly over last years NBA Live 08, but still has a long way to go if it ever wants to be in the same league as NBA 2k series. NBA Playgrounds Repack Crack + Latest Version (2020) – #. Posted in Events Post navigation. NBA Team 2020 Jersey Update Part 1. Thanks to everyone who continues to contribute to our Downloads database! Acrok Video Converter Ultimate 126.96.36.1996 With Crack https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=422. Currently I bonds sell for 4.66% coupon rate and EE bonds sell for 2.66% coupon rate.
- STANDARD STAR REGISTRATION
- Insaniquarium deluxe 1.0 0.1 cheat engine free
- NBA jerseys: Ranking the 30 greatest in history
- Free Number For Imo Verification
- Cyber Daily News – 2020-08-08 – STATOPERATOR
- NBA Live Mobile - Free Mobile Basketball Game - EA SPORTS
Hacked nBA Live 08 roster update #2 details
No Screenshot Unofficial Patches NBA Live 08 NLSC Current Roster Update v2.0. ESPN 8: The Ocho has officially returned. Danny Manning, the 1998 Sixth Man of the Year and two-time All-Star whose ascendance was. You'll find team strengths and weaknesses discussed below, along with a list of the starters. NBA Live 08 Welcome to the NBA Live 08 portal! Stay current on the league, team and player news, scores, stats, standings from NBA.
- Buy nba live 08 Video Games
- Nba Live 08 Pc Espn Hd Patch Download
- Amazon.com: NBA Live 08 - PlayStation 2: Artist Not
- NBA Live 08 Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PSP
- Kobe's NBA Finals Jersey Displayed at Smithsonian's
- NBA Gear at Store.NBA.com - The Official NBA Store. One
- NBA Live 06 - Madden Ratings
- Cleveland Cavaliers - NBA Auctions
|1||NBA 2K19 Download PC + Crack - SKY OF GAMES||42%|
|2||NBA News - Latest team, player and league news||59%|
|3||NBA Live jersey creator contest||53%|
|4||Kimberley Daily Bulletin, November 18, 2020 by Black Press||70%|
|5||Meet New People on Badoo, Make Friends, Chat, Flirt||98%|
|6||Unofficial Patches - NBA Live 08||8%|
|7||LOT OF 9: Vintage Windows PC Sports Games - EA Sports||32%|
|8||NBA 2k20 Locker Codes - November 2020 - Full List||31%|
NBA Gear at NBA Store - The NBA Store. One Store, Every Team
NBA Playgrounds Repack Pro The addition, just called NBA Playgrounds, will last to suggestion two-on-two basketball act in the over-the-top style of NBA Jam.
Welcome to MAAX Website
Here are the changes made in the second roster update for NBA Live 08 that was released earlier today. Like the previous roster update there has only been player movement. With realistic gameplay and some cool special moves, this is one NBA game that is well worth putting your Jordan's on for! NAICS Search Results more tips here. NBA Live 07. Install Game. WorldstarHipHop is home to everything entertainment & hip hop.
Official r/NBA2K 2K20 Wishlist Thread 8 (will be sent to 2K)
- Click here to see an archive of Wishlists we have already sent over or, if you are on New Reddit, look at our newly created 2K20 Wishlist Collection.
Don't submit repeat feedback. Please respect my time by reading over the archive to make sure you aren't being repetitive.
If something you commented last time was not selected to be forwarded, you can comment it again.
- Only well-formatted and professional-style feedback is forwarded. Make sure your suggestions are clear and easy to understand (this means good grammapunctuation!!). Provide reasoning for WHY something should be implemented as well as examples of how to implement your idea. I'm looking for thoughtful items where I can tell the user put time and effort into it.
- Specify which category your feedback falls under. If one of the categories is not specified, I will NOT send it.
- When this thread is closed, items that were forwarded will be listed within this post.
MyCAREER — Player Creation (Builds/Archetypes/Animations)
- Allow the option to select body shape. Thin > Average > Muscular > Chubby. Allow us to separate ourselves further.
- Personality traits that provide us unique advantages on the court. Similar to what MLB the Show is doing. Some examples could be Team Leader (Lebron, KG), Gritty/Spark players (Tony Allen/Patrick Beverly), Streaky Player (J.R. Smith/Jamal Crawford), Flashy (Kyrie/Vince Carter). Allow these personality traits to give us badges and unique animations.
- Allow the option to change height/weight/wingspan once free of charge and if the user wishes to change their physicals again at a cost of 50,000 VC. However, the user should be made aware that their attributes will change depending on their choices. Show the before and after of their attributes so the user makes an educated decision.
- New hair and facial hair. NBA players/Celebrities who have unique hairstyles in the game should be transferable to your player (travis scott hair etc.)
- Add new layup/contact layup packages. We appreciate the new Ben Simmons package but the other layup package were simply renamed and this is noticeable to longtime 2k players.
MyCAREER — NBA Career
- Instead of front-loading the story, give us content over the course of multiple seasons or at least the entire rookie season. Maybe a cutscene every 5 games at first, then every 15, then just triggered once every so often by a new accomplishment or random rivalries coming into play. It's harder to get invested or feel like I'm doing more than grinding VC when the stakes are all gone after the first week of my career.
- More intricate negotiations would be exciting. As someone who always has one guy on the roster that I hate, it'd be cool to be able to say "I'm requesting a trade / leaving if you don't trade this guy". Obviously that should require me to be integral to the team in order to pull off.
- For those of us who simulate games, allow the option for critical situations to be available to play in. For example, after simulating two games I get a notification that my team is down 6 with two minutes left in the 4th against Lebron in staples center and that he is currently 70,000 votes ahead of me in all star voting. Be creative with it!
- Free Agency should feel like recruitment. Have teams come down to visit you if you're a marquee free agent and pitch their team and city (Actual text or audio dialogue of the team's owner or coach). Big Market teams should feel like they have an advantage when it comes to endorsement deals and fans while small market teams are more willing to accommodate you with trade/free agent requests and/or team customization's like jersey creations/accessory colors.
- Incorporate the draft combine and draft into the story of MyCareer. To make all parties happy, have the option to go undrafted and skip the combine and try out for the team you want (Less VC per game since you're undrafted) or try your hand at the combine to see if you can get drafted. (Cap the highest draft selection at 7-8). Just an example, you could start by having the guy coming out of high school and playing showcase games broken up into 4 categories: East, Mid-States, West, International. After the games go to the draft. If you get drafted, you would go to the G-league for a few games like in 2k19. Or you could defer and go to the euro league for a season, then go back and sign as a free agent or go to draft again if that would be possible.
- Add the possibility of draft day trades (Kobe selected by the hornets but traded to the Lakers)
- Bring back being interviewed by teams in your draft position, have them ask you questions that influence your draft position (promises to pick you if you're available)
- Bring over contract extensions, trade rumors, injuries, and drama to spice up MyCareer. In my opinion, I have found myself only using MyCareer to grind 99 instead of enjoying the game mode. I feel like a dynamic and dramatic MyCareer (not prelude) would have me engaged and playing beyond my first two seasons.
- Good players comeback improved after the work they put in during the offseason. Allow users to grind a new bronze badge after the season. To avoid exploits, players have to play every game of the season/playoffs to qualify.
- Make our attributes match with how we enter the league. Example if we are high draft prospect we should be 70-75 rated with some badges already. If we are from G-league we should be 60-65.
- Co-op Career. Choices are endless to make but as this is not yet in the game. We could start with a simple version to see if people like it.
There is only an option to be on the same team as your friend. It's not realistic to go to same team via draft so to keep it easy let's say we entered from the G-league, working our way up the ladder to enter the NBA team of our choice. but maybe there are ideas to join same team also from other possibilities. We then have to be online together and play to proceed.
Or, another option would be that we can just play the games even if we are not online together. So if I play, an AI is going to be playing for my friend. When we are online again together we continue with were I left. In this case only I earned VC and progressed on the cap breaker. To not make a big gap vs the other person who has not played, we can give him the VC and badge progression earned by the AI but at a 50% rate.
MyCAREER — Playground AKA Park
- Allow users to see court streaks, it was really a step back in 2k19 when it was an option in previous 2k's.
- Allow users to shoot around while waiting for park games. Often I find the park to have few users as the majority are idle in the neighborhood so while you are waiting for new opponents it could keep you occupied.
- Allow users to use their bikes, scooters, skateboarders, etc in the park. I was highly disappointed to find that I couldn't ride my BMX bike to park spots and felt that I wasted my VC. If this is something that cannot be changed due to technical reasons, please let the user know before they purchase it.
MyCAREER — Pro-Am and Jordan Rec Center
- Allow a casual (3-4 player teams) and a competitive pro-am circuit (5 player teams). As someone who played over 300 ranked pro-am games in 2K18, due to the change in player requirement this year, I have only played 10 pro am games.
- Lively crowd for JRC. It feels dead when a player makes a dunk or clutch shot.
- Different gyms for JRC. Having a rotation of three different gyms with different uniforms for each would add to the game mode's 'freshness'.
- Allow users to see the rank progress in the JRC as it is in Park. There should also be a green bar indicating your progress within your current rank.
- Instead of only listing PPG in the load up menu at the JRC, we should also see our teammate grade, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks.
- Split stats up among your different builds. For those with multiple builds, it makes no sense to see their combined stats rather than their stats on their current build.
- Bring back full game stats to pro am. Similar to the full game stats you see at the end of an online head to head game.
- Bring back clear path fouls, I have played over 700 rec games and I have yet to see one clear path foul called.
MyCAREER — Neighborhood (including Clothes/Open-World/Events)
- Add ninja headbands (Jrue Holiday/Mike Scott)
- It was great that you guys gave us branded Nike and Jordan sleeves this year, but we need them for the padded and angular sleeves now. We should also be able to choose home and away accessories separate just like the colors so that when teams wear jerseys with a white sleeve, they have the black swoosh and vice versa.
- Fast traveling is a necessity. The concept of the neighborhood is great, but it takes too long to get from place to place and load new areas in.
- Skipping animations/cutscenes for trying on clothes, picking up checks, etc...
- Let us layer clothes ex. Buy a jersey and wear a sweatshirt under it. Countless other possibilities.
- Give us the option to buy backpacks.
- Change the Neighborhood depending on the season. Snowy in the winteAutumn leave/Spring rain. Holidays like Halloween, Christmas, New Years, St Patty's Day, Summer beach balls and umbrellas
- Neighborhood Affiliations - 3 or 4 different neighborhoods. Allows the user to travel to different neighborhoods and represent their neighborhood. Having one neighborhood gets bland after awhile.
- Make clothing and collectibles transferable between your different builds. I am less likely to create more builds if I have to keep buying the same things over again.
- More clothing options - Formal clothing, Jackets, Jeans that are in-between skinny and baggy etc.
- Add a wager mode where you could bet all the way up to 100kMT. The Wager mode would have player position lock and maybe limit the tier amount of cards you can use. For example 3 Pink Diamonds and 3 diamonds and the rest Amethysts and under? I think that would add a big competitive and strategic aspect of the game.
- Add a search for auction price feature for cards you currently have and for cards you get from packs. For example if I’m looking to sell a card instead of having to search the auction for it you can go straight to collections and search the auction price. Another example is when you pull a card from the pack before you decide to quick sell you can search the auction price right from the pack screen.
- Add character chemistry traits to cards and add a chemistry system to further the strategic aspect of the game and preventing god squads of all the best cards in the game.
- Add accessory boosts. The same idea of shoes but have shoes boost a stat for something to do with how athletic a player is and add headbands and shooter sleeves and wrist bands that boost other attributes such as IQ and Offensive and defensive attributes to allow more customization on how you want your players to play.
- For the Start In Offseason mode, we should be able to turn injuries on or off from the previous season. So for example, if I were start one in 2K19 and turn on injuries, Demarcus Cousins would have had his torn achilles, Porzingis would have his torn acl, etc. It would make it more realistic and should change free-agency by injured players taking less money like we saw with Cousins going to Golden State.
- Fix older veteran players asking for so much money in free-agency. For example, I wanted to sign Pau Gasol to mentor young players, but he's asking for 10 million per year and he's 40 years old.
- I'd like to see more buyouts for veteran players on terrible teams and them signing with playoff teams or contenders, especially around playoff time. (e.g. Wes Matthews with the Knicks, Jeremy Lin with the Hawks, Wayne Ellington with the Suns, etc.)
- We should be able to create a coach just like we can with players. They should be fully customizable. We should also be able to fully customize our MyGM character separate from our MyPlayer as this year we only had the options from the prelude to customize them.
- The center contract glitch still exists in MyLEAGUE. Usually in the first off-season, centers are asking for crazy amounts of money. Backup centers are asking for max contracts and you aren't able to sign any of them.
- Option to add a fourth scoring option in your gameplan points of emphasis
Gameplay (User and AI/Sim)
- Fix pump fakes getting blocked as the defender is coming down. There are countless times were I pump fake my defender and he bites and as I am going up with my shot it blocks it with his legs and I lose the ball.
- Have foul and-1 animations. There should be unique animations for players who get fouled and make the bucket. Whether is a jump shot, layup or dunk. For example the LeBron James layup where he gets wrapped up by the shoulders and makes the layup because of his strength.
- Add contact block animations, a player who doesn't have a high dunk/layup rating and drives on a rim protector should get a block animation that resembles NBA basketball. Rim protectors should have more animations in general. Blocks off the glass, into the stands, snatch blocks. I want to feel like I have Rudy Gobert or Myles Turner.
- Add chase down block animations for those with a gold or higher badge. I want to see players who have weak finishing ability on the fast break get their shot pinned off the glass and caught the same hand. Similar to how Lebron would pin players in the past.
- Please add a gameplay feature/animation to be able to set a HAND OFF (currently which is set to holding the circle button) into a SCREEN/PICK AND ROLL. This is a very common basketball action in the NBA (watch the nuggets play one game) and being able to perform this in the game will make it 10 times more realistic.
- One thing I'd love to see is additions to the game to reflect James Harden's style of play. Just like Curry did a few years ago (and still is doing), Harden is drastically changing the game of NBA basketball. I think there should be two ratings for off-hand finishing at the rim: Off-Hand Dunk and Off-Hand Layup. That would mean something like making Harden go right is a legitimate strategy, since his ratings for these would be lower than his normal Dunk and Layup.
There could also possibly be a badge for drawing fouls, either in addition to or in place of the Draw Foul rating.
It'd also be cool IMO if there was a mechanic (maybe hold down on right stick) where you can pull your hands back to avoid fouling a shooter. But it's a trade-off, because if you do that, you can't contest the shot properly, so it has a better chance of going in.
- Shot meter is often incorrect. When I am doing layups the bar often gets halfway as I release it and it say that it is late. Very frustrating as I cannot get the correct feedback to improve.
- Make the green window for mid range shots the same as three pointers. It shouldn't be easier to shoot a three than it is to shoot from the mid-range. You get less points from shooting the mid range so it should be the same difficulty.
- Save Ball Animations - in the NBA, players hustle to save the ball from going out of bounds. They jump into the crowds, they ricochet it off of opponents legs, they launch it into the air.. None of this is in 2k, yet there are animations for it, yet I've never seen a successful ball-save in my many years playing 2k. Not every ball that is heading out of bounds should be chased after, but those hustle players (Beverly, Draymond) and anybody near should at least attempt,
- Block / Steal Attempt Animations - too many times I will switch to control my big man, and when a player drives in to layup or dunk they put up the wrong hand to block the ball!! That doesn't even make sense! These professional basketball players see a player driving in and forget what hand to put up to block it, or what side of his body to contest him with, what? Even the cpu players do this so this is not just user-based. Same goes for steals,, how do you put the wrong hand/arm up for a steal? it's only coming from one direction, and the player almost always knows what direction.
- CPU rotation logic needs to be improved. For example, I was just playing a game where I did a fantasy draft and the team I was playing against had Rudy Gobert and Boban Marjanovic out on the floor at the same. It's really frustrating when I'm trying to play a realistic MyLeague and teams are just constantly making stupid decisions.
- More long three-point attempts by the AI would be a really cool addition. More and more guys are stretching the floor to almost 30 feet (Ryan Anderson, Curry, Klay, LeBron, Brook Lopez, Harden), and it really has an impact on how teams play defensively. And just to make sure it didn't get out of control, I think the level of a player's Limitless Range badge should dictate how far from the three-point line he's willing to shoot and/or spot up before receiving a pass. And if they don't have the badge at all, they should strictly shoot from right at the three-point line.
- One thing the simulated-stats engine has struggled with for a while is free throw attempts. James Harden has averaged 10 FTA per game for the last five seasons (and six of the last seven). In a typical NBA 2K MyLeague, rarely will you see anyone at all average more than 6 or 7. It'd be very realistic if this number was turned up, so we could see multiple players averaging 8 or more, and having the top 2 or 3 averaging double-digits.
- I'd really like to see the CPU be smarter when it comes to gameplans and in particular, matchups. For example, I'm doing a MyLEAGUE with the Sixers and none of the teams that I play against put a taller player on Ben Simmons nor do they sag off of him, but instead play him super tight like he's a shooter. Teams just let their point guard stay on Simmons and I could literally just score on every possession if I wanted to.
- Playoff Introductions need to be upgraded. Steph Curry should not be dunking on Clint Capela, Kyrie Irving shouldn't be blocking Giannis, etc. The voiceover should also be either erased or improved as they never mention one of the teams playing.
- Show The Coaches More - For example, Steve Kerr is never on the court directing the players, screaming at the referees for missed calls, etc. Where are the coaches? Talk about their record, show them moving around and not quietly sitting on the bench.
- Let us choose which court we want to play on like we do uniforms.
- Add more classic legends signature moves (e.g. dribble moves, fade-aways, etc.) warm-ups, signature arena sounds, and era-specific rules. It would also be awesome if we had the option to choose era-specific filters.
- Make sure that all classic teams have accurate jerseys, accessory/sock colors, and court colors for their specific years. For example, the 2004 Pistons had an issue where the headband color was white for their away uniforms when it should have been red. (To solve this, we should have the freedom to completely customize all accessories to the exact color we want by implementing the color palette from the shoe creator.)
- Make All-Star Team Up public solo queue possible again.
Art and Likeness
- Classic player cyber-face updates - Too many players with outdated cyber-faces, kills the immersion in a way. There are issues with face/head structure being off for some players, inaccurate hairstyles/facial hair for the specific time period, wrong eye color, etc. Here are a few examples:
T-Mac Face Example
Isiah Thomas Face Example
Wilt Face Example
Detlef Schremphf Head & Eye Color
Jason Williams Face & Eye Color
Bill Laimbeer Face & Eye Color
Ray Allen Hair Example
Player Head Shots
- Many players need different/younger models of themselves and shouldn't have their current day models just reused. Here are a few examples:
'13 LeBron should have a slightly younger model with a short beard and balding hair
'12 Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook should have a younger, skinnier models; KD should have a short goatee and Russ with a buzz cut with no facial hair
'13 Mike Conley should have a younger model with a buzz cut
'14 Paul George should have a buzz cut with a short trimmed beard
'16 Curry should have a short fade with a trimmed goatee
'08 Chris Paul should have a way younger model with light stubble
'06 Pau Gasol should have a younger model with long curly hair
- For some players, headbands are either worn too high on the players heads or they're too small and should be a little bigger. Here are some examples in real-life vs how it is in 2K.
2K Ex. 1
2K Ex. 2
Cousins Real-Life Example
Carmelo Antony Real-Life Example
- Teams that go to the Finals should have the small patch on the back of the jerseys.
- Crowd Consistency - too many times the crowds react late to shots or actions (ex. the crowd saying "DEFENSE" as the home team has the possession). The crowd should be aware of the situations and react reasonably. They shouldn't be cheering late after a layup to the point where it seems they're rooting for the opponents.
- Crowd Faces/Size - If you have the opportunity to look deep into the stands, you realize that there aren't really any seats and the arena looks unreasonably small. I thought the stands would keep going but it actually fades to black past the observable camera point. Crowds should hold up posters other than players faces.
Campaign Details: Lunar New Year
Lunar New Year Campaign
In honor of Lunar New Year, NBA LIVE Mobile decided to put together a special campaign to celebrate the Year of the Pig as you help Caishen, the God of Wealth, defeat Nian. Brian Waggoner, lead designer on the campaign, did a lot of research to bring you a unique storytelling campaign. Welcome to our Lunar New Year campaign!
Live Date: January 21, 2019 at 6:00 AM EST
End of Campaign: February 8, 2019 at 6:00 AM EST
End of Sets: February 15, 2019 at 6:00 AM EST
Caishen's Favor Tokens
There are two campaign maps to follow. Please note each one has specific start times, end times, currencies and items to earn. Players are recruited by Caishen, the God of Wealth, to stop Nian. You do this by completing the two different campaign maps, unlock all the Masters and upgrade them.
Campaign Map #1: Save Lunar New Year!
Campaign Map #1: Save Lunar New Year!Week 1: January 21 – The Search for the Golden Masks
- Caishen needs to use special enchanted masks to fight Nian. In order to enchant them, he needs you to find a Boogie Man. It is up to you to find DeMarcus “Boogie” Cousins and get him to join your team.
- Play through each event in the Week 1 path and earn Caishen’s Favor tokens. Each event takes 25 stamina and grants 1 Caishen’s Favor Token on win. These tokens can be used to upgrade the 3 weekly Masters in the program “Save Lunar New Year!” campaign. Once you pass the third challenge on the third event, you will recruit 81 OVR Demarcus Cousins.
- Once you complete all the events in the progression, a Blitz event will unlock that lets you earn more Caishen’s Favor tokens. You can earn 1 on each successful Blitz event with an additional 1 from a first win bonus every 8 hours.
- Caishen’s Favor tokens are used in sets to make Golden Mask tokens, which are then used to upgrade Demarcus Cousins up to a possible 96 OVR. Caishen’s Favor tokens will also be used to upgrade the week 2 and 3 masters from “Save Lunar New Year!”, so keep gathering them to give you a head start once those release!
- Each of the 3 Masters in “Save Lunar New Year!” upgrade through sets up to a max 96 OVR.
- Want to max out your “Save Lunar New Year!” Master even more? There are sets for all 3 Masters to add an ability to them once they are 96 OVR! Complete a special weekly objective each week to earn rare Dragon Scale Tokens! Those will be used in a set to grant you an ability token for you to use on any of the 3 “Save Lunar New Year!” Masters.
- Week 2 sends you on a new journey to collect fireworks to use in the eventual battle against Nian. To do so, you must earn the respect of a man who knows a lot about rockets, James Harden.
- Like week 1, you’ll work through the story nodes, recruit 81 OVR James Harden. If you have Caishen’s Favor tokens saved up from last week, you can start converting them to Dragon Fireworks to upgrade Harden.
- Once you complete the story progression for week 2, a new blitz will unlock. It grants double the rewards of the golden mask blitz, but also costs double the stamina.
- We have made some adjustments to the campaigns based off of user feedback this past week:
- 100 stamina added to each of the 12 hour first win blitzes at the bottom of the SLNY campaign map for a maximum bonus of 200 stamina each day
- Many blitz scenarios that required multiple completions (like mazes) now only require 1. There are some exceptions to this, such as dunk drills.
- A new weekly objective has been added to allow players to gather the 2nd dragon scale needed to exchange for a power up token!
- Week 3 brings us to the final showdown with Nian as he tries to stop Lunar New Year!
- You’ve recruited 2 members of your team, but you’ll need one more to be fully prepared: Stephon Marbury.
- Once you’ve recruited him, it is up to you to infiltrate Nian’s lair, weaken him and eventually his team of historic greats, including Yao Ming!
- After defeating Nian, the final Caishen’s Favor blitz node unlocks. This is a 150 stamina event to help accelerate progress as week 3 is shorter than the first two.
- We added a set that accepts any of the 3 gold master tokens (Masks, Fireworks, Gold Coins) and changes them back in to Caishen’s Favor tokens, so if you want to adjust who you want to focus on, you have the freedom to do so. We have also added set buyouts to the sets to combine Caishen’s Favor tokens into master tokens for this final week.
- A third weekly objective has been added with several sub objectives. This is the most difficult yet, especially with the shorter week! Get that third dragon scale for your free power up token! If you missed a week and don’t have any of the dragon scales, set buyout has been added to the dragon scale set. You must have at least 1 scale to qualify for the set buyout.
Once you have completed all 3 weeks and upgraded all 3 Masters to 96 OVR, you will unlock 97 OVR Yao Ming.
Campaign Map #2
Campaign Map #2: Lucky Red Envelopes
- Goal here is to play alternating blitz events to earn Good Luck Charms that you can turn in for Lucky Red Envelopes. Each event takes 25 stamina.
- Each blitz event gives you 1 Good Luck Charm for winning with a first win bonus of an additional 1.
- You can exchange 25 Good Luck Charms for 1 Lucky Red Envelope Pack without a cooldown.
- Lucky Red Envelope packs can grant Silver, Gold or Elite Lucky Red Envelopes. Their contents differ depending on the tier of the Envelope. There is a fairly wide variety of contents in the envelopes, including:
- Gold and Elite Lunar New Year Players – Including 96 OVR Envelope Masters! These masters can also be obtained via sets through exchange sets using other Lunar New Year players. They can also be upgraded to have bench boosts!
- Exclusive Lunar New Year Themed Courts
- Houston Rockets and Golden State Warriors City Edition Jerseys with 10% boosts to Rep, Coin or XP
- Various program tokens, including Good Luck Charms and Caishen’s Favor tokens and extra ability tokens for the “Save Lunar New Year!” masters
- 3 new envelope masters Clyde Drexler (1986), Elgin Baylor (1970), Blill Walton(1978) have been added to envelopes and sets. Last week’s envelope masters no longer drop from envelopes, but can still be built in sets.
- New Court Added – Dragon!
- Silver Envelopes have had their drops slightly adjusted. They now will always have 2 gold players in them, but no longer have the chance to drop higher than 86 elites.
- 3 new envelope masters Kyle Lowry, Tracy McGrady (2005), and Draymond Green have been added to envelopes and sets. Last week’s envelope masters no longer drop from envelopes, but can still be built in sets.
- New Court Added – Nian’s Lair
Tokens - Red Envelope (Elite)
Auction HouseLunar New Year Court
The following items are auctionable during the Lunar New Year campaign:
- Any player OVR 96 or above
- Red Envelope Tokens
- Lunar New Year Courts
- Rockets/Warriors City Edition Jersey
Weekly Objectives:Do not forget to do the weekly objective to get a Power Up token to use on one of the 3 Masters! Each week, there will be one LNY Objective that will get you a Dragon Scale. Once you have all 3 scales, you can turn them in for a Power Up token. This Power Up token can then be used on one of the 3 Masters of your choice to give them a special ability!
Objectives Menu - LNY highlighted above
However, you MUST COMPLETE THIS EACH WEEK in order to get the right scale. Each objective only lasts for that week, so complete it while you can!
- Week 1: Red Dragon Scale = spend 2500 stamina.
- Week 2: Black Dragon Scale = spend 3000 stamina and score 500 points
- Week 3: Gold Dragon Scale = spend 3000 stamina, score 500 points and 50 3 pointers
Power Up map
Masters Details:These are the four Masters you can earn in the Lunar New Year campaign. Our dev team also provided descriptions on each player explaining why we chose them.
Lunar New Year this year is celebrating the Year of the Pig, which symbolizes trustworthiness and generosity. To pay tribute to that, the players in this year’s LNY program are some of the league’s best dimers.
96 OVR DeMarcus “Boogie” Cousins (C), Golden State Warriors
‘Boogie’ Cousins has made his return to the Warriors and with that he brings his multi-category production from the only position that Golden State doesn’t get that from. Helping to finalize the Warriors roster for their inevitable run at the NBA Finals for a fourth straight season, Cousins has regularly been at the top of the league for Centers in the assist category. Cousins has steadily become more proficient at passing throughout his time in the NBA, finishing last season with a career-high 5.4 assists per game, making him a strong addition to Lunar New Year.
DeMarcus Cousins (C)
96 OVR James Harden (SG), Houston Rockets
Harden, left without a key cog for the Rockets (Chris Paul), has had to do a lot for Houston over the past month. So far in January alone, ‘The Beard’ has averaged 44 points, 9.3 assists and 8.6 boards per game. The reigning MVP has Houston beginning to right the ship from their early woes and now must shoulder even more of the load with Clint Capela and Eric Gordon picking up injuries of their own. While his penchant for the pass has been somewhat lost given the lack of surrounding weapons, Harden still comes in at 4th in the league in assists, making him the perfect fit for Lunar New Year.
James Harden (SG)
Stephon Marbury ‘05 (PG), New York Knicks
Marbury’s storied career in China has made him well known beyond his NBA career. The former NBA All-Star would go on to win three CBA (Chinese Basketball Association) Championships, a CBA Finals MVP award and in 2013 he’d take home the CBA Foreign MVP award. Beyond his accomplishments in China, Marbury was a two-time NBA All-Star and regularly averaged upwards of 8 assists in the prime of his career. In fact, in 2005, Marbury averaged 8.1 assists per game for the Knicks while scoring 21.7 points per game on a career-high 46.2% Field Goal Percentage. Marbury’s accomplishments in China and his go-to dimer traits fall directly in line with our Lunar New Year program theme this year.
Stephon Marbury '05 (PG)
97 OVR Yao Ming ‘08 (C), Houston Rockets
Yao’s impact on Chinese basketball culture cannot go unnoticed for Lunar New Year as the big man from Shanghai remains, to this day, the best Asian player in NBA history. Ming’s towering 7-foot-6 frame and ability to wreak havoc from both inside the paint and from mid-range made him an unstoppable force throughout his career. Outside of missing one year due to injury, Ming made every All-Star game that he was eligible for and in 2008 he led the Rockets in Points and Rebounds. ‘The Great Wall’ made a tremendous impact on the Houston Rockets organization and had his #11 jersey retired in 2017. His influence has extended even further beyond his playing career as the Rockets have paid tribute to Lunar New Year with their City Edition uniforms in each of the last two years.
Yao Ming (C)
Thank you for going on this journey with us and we hope you enjoy Lunar New Year!