- Course Details - Technical College System of Georgia
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag CD Key Generator Serial Key
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Ubisoft Support
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag [Keygen Crack]
- Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag v1.01 Trainer +14
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag GAME TRAINER v1.01 +14
- Download CIMCO nfs server serial number generator, crack
- Assassin's Creed IV- Black Flag Key Generator and crack
Crack tE Mechanical Paper - Free Download PDF Ebook
Online Windows XP Simulator. Assassins Creed III V1.01 Crack Image by venicesb140 https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=434. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Uplay Key GLOBAL.
Assassin s creed odyessey serial keygen is found in our
In Excel, a checkbox is an interactive tool that can be used to select or deselect an option. With the new Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag +10 Trainer you will be able to instantly make use of the infinite health, infinite ship health, infinite ammo, no reload, infinite breath, infinite money/item ships/bombs and lots of other cool in-game cheats that will prove to be more than useful. Assassins Creed 2 Crack Skidrow Download.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag GAME TRAINER v1.07.2 +14
Black Flag tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including rise above, my war, nervous breakdown, no values, six pack. Age of Empires III GAME TRAINER v1.14 +2 Trainer. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the.
Gaurumhostcop's articles tagged "crack"
Disable your network connection or choose not to install the 1.01 patch when you start the game again, then start the game. Assassin's Creed No-CD Patches & Game Fixes- GameBurnWorld. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - v1.01 +14 Trainer - Download.
- Pc assassin's creed 4 black flag keygen crack serials
- PC Game Trainers - Game Trainer Manager
- Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads
- Assassin's creed iv: black flag key generators
- MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network
- Assassins screed crack is available
- WeMod - PC Game Cheats, Trainers, and Mods in One App
- 2020-IRS Processing Codes Manual - 6209-1
- Sequence 2 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Walkthrough
- Assassins Creed III V1.01 Crack Only THETA
Serial code assassins Creed IV Black Flag Trainer Free Download
Primavera Percent Complete. It begins with the letters 'MB' and ends with 9 numbers and is located below the bar code on the bottom of the box. Black flag patch 1.01.
Ubisoft - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), density 75x75, segment length 16, baseline, precision 8, 909x190, frames 3. More than 94 million ballots have already been cast. Assassin's Creed Unity is a trip back to Europe after adventures on the Caribbean and North America.
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Deluxe Edition v.1.01
Hacked cheat codes, solutions and trainers for PC Games, consoles
The Serial Number can be found on the registration card that shipped with. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag CD Key Generator Serial Key Keygen. Aokana - EXTRA1 v1.0 [MULTI4] (PC) - Thanks ExitOne.
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PC) - Buy Uplay Game CD Key
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Serial Number.rar use this link. Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) brings the franchise back to Europe, to a. BLACK-AFRICAN-AMERICAN-CODE (E1061) indicates a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
Assassins.Creed.3.v1.01.CRACK.ONLY-THETA Hack Torrent
Peace servers are perfect for friendly peaceful gameplay. Top quality die cut twill patch with rayon embroidery thread. NAVSUP P-485 Volume I - Afloat Supply COG OI STOCK NO. 0530-LP-011-0740 NAVAL SUPPLY PROCEDURES NAVSUP Publication 485.
Where I stand about Red/impostor/Rederina and the back-pedaling and trails of clues.
But the interview detailing the trail of clues was the thing that made me go off the rails. I never discounted Rederina based on a dislike of a plot involving gender re-assignement. If well made it would be terrific. I saw the clues pointing to it, as I saw clues pointing to he is not her father, etc. etc. But the genre features clues and red-herrings, so which is which is the fun of it.
I always default to characters lie and are misinformed. I take into consideration the POIV and what character would know what. So I do not take anything I hear as gospel, except when they state something as a fact that would be correct and not a POV fact.
I always read Red's devotion to Liz as parental. I include all forms of parenthood here, not just biological.
Romantic love might give up his/her life, but he/she would not stand for the treatment given by Liz. That to me is the province of parental love, including grandparents. Not even a sibling would tolerate that behavior and I doubt if an uncle/aunt would either, not for that long a time or the behavior Liz has exhibited towards Red at times. Parental love is one sided, all others are a spectrum of selfness and selfish.
The only way I could take Red not being a parent (and I include non-biological parent here) is that if keeping Liz alive would keep Red's daughter alive somehow, but that is convoluted.
The other aspect to that relationship is that Liz showed, since 1.01 behaviors that are similar to Red's. A calculating, violent, reckless, manipulative, self-reliant nature that corresponded to Red's own. She also seems quite trusting of this man, showing a temper tantrum that would be shocking in any other relationship, albeit one that knocks out the only camera in the room, then stabs him in the carotid artery, with a weapon of opportunity. In 1.02 she confides in him about the box when she had kept it a secret from the FBI. In other words, Liz exhibited a degree of trust in a perfect stranger that only was understandable if something in her psyche remembered this man as a parent, forgetting the details but retaining the innate trust of a child to the parent.
That could work for a father or a mother. So that far, Rederina was equally possible.
Red talks about having Liz, says "that's my girl", admits Liz is a daughter, and in generally behaves like a parent, down to the hating the no-good-boyfriend, scolding and overprotectiveness, which again is good for all parents.
But Red tells Liz in 2.22 that he never wanted Liz to be like him. That narrows down the parental link to a biological mother or father. Rederina is still in play.
Now add that Red is taken to Sibley Memorial in 2.20 and to Walter Reed in 1.01. He is taken to a US Navy ship which is a secure site after 1.01 and he is wearing a jumpsuit, which makes sense: prisoners are made to strip and searched extensively. That puts Rederina into a bit of a problem, because that is a suspension of disbelief simply huge. Maybe a gender re-assigment of male to female could withstand a examination that is not gynecological in nature, but not the opposite. Then we have Jilly, the crazy woman in Kings of the road, who slips her hand in his pants and finds money, but nothing that makes her say, wow. This is strange! or would make Red go and kill her at the end to safeguard his secret. Same as we do not know any Walter Reed doctors disappearing, like Red did after the Anslo Garrick incursion, killing those who knew he was in the FBI site.
That takes Rederina off the table for me, because it starts mixing level of suspension of disbelief, from the TV land science to science fiction. Yes I continued to see the hints, as I did the impostor hints, but I was told things that disprove it. Such as Red going to a reputable hospital and being treated by doctors unaffiliated to him that did not turned up dead afterwards.
We also have the voice issue. Admiral Abrahams recognizes Red as his roommate from the NA. If not in aspect at least by his voice, like Sam did. Constantin Rostov AKA Kirk also recognizes the voice on the phone at once. And Red's voice does not change even under torture. SO now we are basically going into total science fiction as we have a genetic female who has gender re-assigment and plastic surgery not only to look like a particular male, but also to sound as such.
Cooper recognizes this Red as RR without a doubt in a second. Without even hearing his voice. Cooper worked in a black ops with Red in 1987 in Kuwait and prior to that Cooper was in the mission to rescue Red when Seaduke had him abducted and tortured by a Spetsnaz team as Red was following Seaduke and was made.
Then in 3.11 we are told unequivocally that RR's DNA is not in the system. So Raymond Reddington's DNA is not in CODIS. The FBI might have a panel made with Red's DNA, but the Post Office has kept it secret, for their one use with this Red's DNA. Cooper knows of a place where RR's DNA is available but he chooses not to use it, because he recognizes Red as RR. He only goes to that sample when he wishes to provide Liz with an explanation of why did Red enter her life, and he does so without submitting it to the FBI lab, but a private lab. Just a paternity DNA test from a evidence grade blood sample taken by him according to rules of admissible evidence to be used in an eventual prosecution of Seaduke.
So exactly how did Garvey introduced a way to flag RR's if he ever came into CODIS? He only had Jennifer, whom he assumed to be RR's daughter, and then it would only determine that Jennifer biological father is the skeleton in the bag, not that RR is dead and this Red is an impostor or Rederina. With Naomi conveniently out of the picture, it is impossible to ask her if RR is truly Jennifer's father.
Alan Fitch seems to have known Red from before he disappeared as he told him he was a pain in his ass, but he liked him. So now we have: Rostov, who knew RR enough to have had a gun in his mouth, Admiral Abrahams, Alan Fitch, Sam, Dom, Carla, Jennifer and Stratos Sarantos (met Red in 1987) who have known RR from before 1990. Of those Rostov, Sam & Dom knew both Red and Katarina. Dom and Sam could have been accomplices, but Rostov was surely not one, and all Red had to do to stop all that danger to Liz was to simply tell him I am Katarina.
Then we are introduced to Dom. Dom knows who this person is, and treats him with a degree of familiarity that is not that of a parent and child, especially a child that was brought up by the parent, but is still familiar. Red has not heard the story of the buttermilk pops, but knows where to find Katarina and Liz's stuff. He hides his escape plan in Dom's barn. Dom accepts a comparison between Red losing Liz and Dom losing Katarina. This last part could work for Rederina, but the relationship is not a parent -child, not even a disgruntled parent, it is an in-law relationship, at least to me it was recognizable since they sat to eat breakfast, and when Dom asked Red if he was waiting for a hug. An contemptible person would deny his/her child a hug having lost their only child, but Dom does not read as one.
This works against Rederina and against impostor.
Then we have Kate Kaplan. Kate with Dom prove that Liz is Masha. Kate has many ways in which she acts as if Red is RR, even in absolute privacy and with adversarial intent.
Kate asks Liz to walk away from Red and not do as Katarina did, waited until it was too late.
Kate tells Red in 2.02 that he would find his wife. Which brings us to Carla Reddington.
Why the hurry in finding Carla? If Carla told Berlin he is not RR, then that would eliminate the revenge thing. Then he can kill Carla and Berlin. In fact, why not just kill Carla? Katarina had no problem killing people, so would not be easy to simply walk out of the fire, go to Red's house and kill his wife and child, then assume his identity? Why make a agreement to leave each other's child alone? Carla's goodbye with Red pretty much negates Rederina to me. Red's expression in saying goodbye and his expression when she is walked back by Dembe from Berlin's car pretty much denies the thought that Carla is not someone Red cared romantically about. His steps towards Berlin as if propelled by a desire to tear Berlin to pieces is not part of any act. Dembe has to call him back. Same as his expression when he receives the tooth and finger. And Carla punch to the mouth defines she is not scared of Red. His lack of response defines he is not Katarina.
Carla scared of an impostor is one thing, but the punch defies that logic.
And Carla takes me to my all time favorite: the bizarre 1990. Unless anyone can subscribe to my Eastern Christian Orthodox theory that Red disappeared on January 6, 1990 not December 24, 1990, it means that RR was killed the night of the fire, in late 1989 to very early 1990 and Katarina or an impostor walked around, doing RR job, not having disappeared, coming home to his his family and NOBODY notices he has burns in his back, or has major surgery including scars all over, or his voice is changing, or his Adam's apple is just appearing, or his hands are small and feminine. The cabal just leaves him alone, Carla does not say anything, Jennifer does not note her daddy is different and all is just fine until he disappears for reasons best known to himself because if he pulled it off for a year why not continue? Especially with the fulcrum as leverage. So all in all, unless this is an elaborate red herring designed to get yet another season of Who is Red, I find the interview detailing the crumbs insulting. I cannot get behind a impostor or behind Rederina. I can get an elaborate charade like Red is known for, stretching to a false flag operation, etc.
Thanks to MAME’s modular, device-oriented architecture, improvements for one machine go on to benefit other machines using similar hardware. The Motorola 68k memory management unit improvements that allow HP-UX to run on the HP9000/300 series will also benefit Mac, NeXT and early Sun systems. The same AMD LANCE Ethernet controller is used in HP and Sun workstations, X11 terminals, the Amiga A2065 Zorro card, and numerous applications. This gives us a wealth of test cases, and a virtuous cycle where progress on one system can lead to a breakthrough on another.
With this release, all Tiger game.com games are fully playable. Two more Nintendo Game & Watch titles, Climber and Tropical Fish, have been emulated. XaviX-based TV game emulation continues to progress steadily: numerous e-kara karaoke cartridges have been dumped, preliminary sound output emulation has been implemented (sorry, no microphone support yet, but you can hear the tunes), and more systems have inputs connected.
Graphical effects in the bootleg arcade driving game Blomby Car have been improved, and bad dumps of graphics ROMs for Abnormal Check and the Korean version of Prehistoric Isle have been replaced. As always, you’ll enjoy support for more alternate versions of arcade games (including a version of Pinball Action that shows scores on external LED displays), bug fixes, and general emulation improvements.
You can read a more detailed account of this month’s changes in the whatsnew.txt file, or get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05613: [Graphics] (prehisle.cpp) prehislek: Introductory Text (Korean?) not displayed properly. (Guru)
- 06474: [Graphics] (segas16b.cpp) goldnaxe: Sprites fall out of sync with scrolling. (hap)
- 06607: [Sound] (xmen.cpp) xmen and clones: Instruments in the music play at the wrong volume (regression). (hap)
- 06718: [Crash/Freeze] (mbc55x.cpp) mbc55x: Basic freezes on syntax errors. (AJR)
- 07046: [Gameplay] (deco32.cpp) dragngun, dragngunj: Screen goes black on third stage and the game stops. (hap)
- 07149: [Graphics] (docastle.cpp) dowild: The top of the screen flickers on completing level 1. (hap)
- 07151: [Gameplay] (asteroid.cpp) astdelux and clones: High score shows FFFFFF with initial EAROM contents. (AJR)
- 07154: [Documentation] (megadriv.cpp) megadriv [ppersia2]: Release year is 1995. (Tafoid)
New working machines
- Bare Knuckle III (bootleg of Megadrive version) [ShouTime, MetalliC]
- Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix [Peter Bortas, ClawGrip, The Dumping Union, Recreativas.org]
- Game & Watch: Climber (new wide screen) [algestam]
- Game & Watch: Tropical Fish [algestam]
New working clones
- Centipede (bootleg, set 2) [Joe Magiera, The Dumping Union]
- Dragon Master (set 2) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Hacha Mecha Fighter (Location Test Prototype, 19th Sep. 1991) [Michael Moffitt]
- Klax (Japan, version 4) [Arzeno Fabrice, The Dumping Union]
- Shin Ib Sa Won - Seok Dol I [gp-lee, Guru]
- Shinobi (set 5, System 16B) (unprotected) [Brian Troha]
- Snow Bros. 2 - With New Elves / Otenki Paradise (bootleg, set 2) [xuserv]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (USA 910522, Rev. H) [Chris Gleed]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (World 910204, conversion) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 4000 (v6.02 England) [Porchy, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- U.N. Defense Force: Earth Joker (US / Japan, set 2) [Phil Bennet]
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (Asia 941219) [Brad Hicks]
- Xevious 3D/G (World, XV32/VER.A) [pacman70, Asayuki]
Machines promoted to working
- Abnormal Check [Guru]
- Alpha One (Vision Electronics) [David Haywood]
- Qume QVT-102 [Al Kossow, Dirk Best, Robbbert]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Bingo Galaxy (main) [Darksoft]
- Bingo Galaxy (satellite) [Darksoft]
- Capitan Uncino (High Video, version 2) [f205v]
- Come Back [PinMAME]
- Doko Demo Issho: Toro's Fishing [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
- Falco TS-1 (v2.13.0) [bhilpert, Bitsavers]
- Falco TS-2624 [Al Kossow]
- MIPS RC3230 [Patrick Mackinlay]
- MIPS RS3230 [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Model 931 Video Display Terminal [Al Kossow]
- Network Computing Devices NCD Explora Pro XQ [R. Belmont, Lord Nightmare]
- Network Computing Devices NCD HMX PRO [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- Network Computing Devices NCD-17C [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- Network Computing Devices NCD-19 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- SGI 4D/410 [Ryan Holtz, NekoChan]
- SGI Crimson (R4000, 100MHz, Ver. 4.0.3) [Ryan Holtz, NekoChan]
- SGI O2 (version 4.18) [Ryan Holtz, NekoChan]
- SGI Octane (Version 6.5 Rev 4.9 05/22/03) [Ryan Holtz, NekoChan]
- Skate Board (Inder) [PinMAME]
- Sport 2000 [PinMAME]
- Top T. Cash [f205v]
- unknown Elsy game [f205v]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Arizona 10 (v1.1) [f205v]
- Dirt Devils (Germany?) [Ordyne]
- Falco 5220s [Al Kossow]
- Fighting Vipers 2 [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Klax (version 5, bootleg set 2) [PaTrYcK]
- Magic Colors (ver. 1.6) [f205v]
- ConnecTV Table Tennis (PAL) [David Haywood]
- Sega Rally 2 (prototype, 8 Dec 1997) [Ordyne]
- Sega Rally 2 (prototype, 29 Dec 1997) [Ordyne]
- Smashing Drive (Spain, Portugal) [ClawGrip, Gines Vivanco, Undergamers, Recreativas.org]
- Smashing Drive (World) [ClawGrip, MetalliC]
- Sperry Univac UTS-10 [Robbbert]
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade (location test, 16.09.98) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- The Lost World (older) [Ordyne]
- Virtual On 2: Oratorio Tangram [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- bbc_rom: ADE 1.00, ADE 1.9Z, ADE 2.01, ADE 2.02, ADE+, ADFS Utilities, AID, AIDS II Utility ROM, AIDS Utility ROM, AMS Disc Utility, AMX MAX Desktop, AMX Mouse Support 2.10, AMX Mouse Support 2.11, AMX Pagemaker 1.0, AMX Pagemaker Plus 1.3, AMX Pagemaker Plus 1.7, AMX Stop Press 1.9, AMX Super Rom 3.31, AMX Super Rom 3.41, AMX Super Rom 3.61, AMX Super Rom M3.61, ARTS Communication ROM, ASM 1.1, ASM 2.2, ATS 2.58, ATS 2.59 (Morley), ATS 3.0, ATS 3.1, Acorn ADFS 1.30, Acorn ANFS 4.08, Acorn ANFS 4.18, Acorn ANFS 4.21, Acorn ANFS 4.24, Acorn ANFS 4.25, Acorn DFS 0.90, Acorn DFS 0.98, Acorn DFS 2.10, Acorn DFS 2.20, Acorn DFS 2.22, Acorn DFS 2.23, Acorn DFS 2.25, Acorn DFS 2.26, Acorn DNFS 1.00, Acorn DNFS 1.20, Acorn NFS 3.34, Acorn NFS 3.60, AddComm 1.00, AddComm 1.10, AddComm 1.20, AddComm 1.30, Advanced 1770 DFS 1.00 (Master), Advanced 1770 DFS 1.04 (Master), Advanced 1770 DFS 1.08 (B), Advanced 1770 DFS 1.08 (Master), Advanced BASIC, Advanced Control Panel 1.00, Advanced Control Panel 1.02, Advanced Control Panel 1.03, Advanced Control Panel 1.04, Advanced Control Panel 3.01, Advanced DFS 1770 2.00 (B), Advanced Disc Investigator 1.00 S/N:43700, Advanced Disc Investigator 1.10 S/N:43543, Advanced Disc Investigator 1.20 S/N:43950, Advanced Disc Investigator 1.20 S/N:43970, Advanced Disc Investigator 1.22 S/N:44712, Advanced Disc Investigator 2.00 S/N:43690, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.20, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.40, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.50, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.60, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.72, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.73, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.74, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.75, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.76, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.77 [cracked], Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.78, Advanced Disc Toolkit 2.00, Advanced File Manager 1.06, Advanced File Manager 1.07, Advanced File Manager 1.09, Advanced ROM Manager 1.00, Advanced ROM Manager 1.10, Advanced ROM Manager 1.12, Advanced ROM Manager 1.13, Amcom DFS S/N:00000, Amcom DFS S/N:A4534, Amcom DFS S/N:A4554, Amcom DFS S/N:A7259, Amcom DFS S/N:A7874, Amcom DFS S/N:B4084, Amcom DFS S/N:B4088, Amcom DFS S/N:B4218, Amcom E-Net 4.55, Amcom E-Net 5.17, Amcom E-Net Client 6.23M, Arabic ROM, Artist, BASIC (1981), BASIC Extensions, BASIC2 (1982), BCPL, BROM 1.06, BROM 1.12, BROM 1.14, BROM Plus, BS-DOS 2.19, BS-DOS 2.22, BeeBASE-1 1.06, BeeBASE-1 1.07, Beeb ROM, BeebAid, BeebFont, BeebFont [alt], BeebMan, BeebMon, BeebPen 1.1, BeebPen 1.22, Beebtel 2.00, Beebtel 2.10, Beebug C 1.4, Beebug C 1.5, Bitstik ROM 2.0, Bitstik Service ROM 1.0, Buffer & Backup ROM, C.U.C. DOS 1.00, COMAL, CP-ROM 1.01, CP-ROM 2.00, Castle Quest (ROM Version), Centurion 1.03, Centurion 1.05, Chauffeur, Colour Screenprint 1.30s, CommPanion, CommSoft, Command 1.00, Command 1.01, Command 1.04, Command Master 3.11, Commstar 1008, Commstar 1051, Commstar 3033, Commstar 6290, Commstar 6397, Commstar 6973, Commstar 7537, Commstar 8179, Commstar 882A 1.40, Commstar 9057, Commstar II 2.22, Commstar II 2.31, Commstar II 2.40, Commstar R032, Communicator 1.05, Crossware 65C02XR, Crossware 68000XR, Crossware Z80XR, D-Master, DIS-ASM, DMON A1.08, DMON A1.14, DTT Version 7, Data Scribe 1.01, Data Scribe 1.20, Data Scribe 1.31, DataBeeb, DataStag 1.0, Database 1.00, Database 1.20, DesROM, Diagram, Diary / Planner, Digital Drawings DD/B834, Digitiser 1.00, Digitiser 1.00 [alt], Disc Servant, Disc-Aid, DotPrint-Plus, DoubleView, Dumpmaster II 1.00, Dumpmaster II 2.00, Dumpmaster II 2.15, Dumpout 0.5c, Dumpout 0.5d, Dumpout 3.0m, Dumpout 3.0p, Dumpout 3.2g, Dumpout 3.2j, Dumpout 3.30, EXMON 1.0a, EXMON 1.1a, EXMON II 1.00, EXMON II 1.03, EXMON II 2.01, EXMON II 2.02, EXROM: The Extension ROM, Easy Talk 1.01, Easy Talk 2.00, Edword 1.02, Edword 1.02E, Edword 2.00E, Enigma Disc Imager 0.04, Enigma Disc Imager 1.05, Enigma Disc Imager 1.06, Enigma Disc Imager 1.07, Enigma Disc Imager 1.08, Envelopes ROM, Epson Dump ROM, Epson NLQ, Everest, Extras, FORTH 1.03, Fanfare 1.40, File-Plus, First Aid 1.1, Floppy Copy 1.2, Floppy-Wise 2.1, Floppy-Wise 2.3, Floppy-Wise MASTER 2.2, Floppy-Wise PLUS 1.7, Floppy-Wise PLUS 1.8, Floppy-Wise PLUS 1.9, Floppy-Wise PLUS 1.C, Floppy-Wise PLUS 1.D, FontAid 1.01, FontAid 1.10, Forth 79, G:Forth 0.95, G:Forth 2.30, GINN Language Chip, GXR 0.37 (B), GXR Model B, GXR Model B+, Giant Text ROM, GrafPad 2, Graphics Terminal 2.01, Help 1.0, Help 1.01, Help II, Helping Hand 1.29, Helping Hand 1.36, HyperDriver 1.00, HyperDriver 1.10, ISO-Pascal 1.00, ISO-Pascal 1.10, Ice-Box, Ice-Box [alt2], Ice-Box [alt3], Ice-Box [alt], Icon Master 1.00, Index Utility 2.05b, Index Utility 3.00, Index Utility 3.03a, JWB Forth 2.0, JWB Forth 2.4, JWB Forth 2.5, Kermit 1.02, Kermit 1.30, Kermit 1.33, Kermit 1.45, Kmon, LISP 1.00, LISP 2.00, LISP 4.06, LISP 5.00, LOGO, LOGO (Logotron), LOGO 1.00 (Catsoft), LOGO 1.20 (Catsoft), LVL Dos 0.91, Le Modem 1.00, Le Modem 1.04, Linemaster, Logo-Forth, MACH 1 1.00, MACH 1 1.01, MASS, MASTERcopy, MOS Plus 1.14, MOS Plus 1.15, MUROM 1.00, MUROM 1.01, MUROM 1.10, MUROM 1.2, Master Emulation ROM 1.00, Master Emulation ROM 2.01, Master Emulation ROM 2.02, Master ROM 1.01, Master ROM 1.03, MedMon-B, Mega-ROM 1.00, Mega-ROM 1.01, Menu ROM 1.00, Menu ROM 1.20, Merlin, Meta Assembler 2.13R, Meta Assembler 2.13R [alt], Meta Assembler 3.40A, Micro Prolog, Micro-C 1.0, Micronet 1.30, Micronet 1.40, Micronet 2000, Microtext 3.3D, Microtext Plus 3.54, Microtext Plus 3.55R, Microware DDFS 0.90, Monitor 0.01, Monitor 1.60, Monitor v2.01, Mouse Pac Driver, Movie Maker 1.0, Movie Maker 1.1, Multi-FORTH 83, Multi-FORTH 83 [alt], Multi-Font NLQ, MultiFont, NLQ Designer 1.2, NLQ Designer 1.3, NTQ Font Extension ROM 1, NTQ Font Extension ROM 1 [alt], NovaCAD 1.06, NovaCAD 2.0N, NovaCAD 3.3K, Numerator 1.00, Oak Mentor, Opus DDOS 3.00, Opus DDOS 3.05, Opus DDOS 3.12, Opus DDOS 3.15, Opus DDOS 3.16, Opus DDOS 3.35, Opus DDOS 3.36, Opus DDOS 3.45, Opus DDOS 3.46, Opus EDOS 0.4, Overlay BASIC, Oxford Pascal 1.1, Oxford Pascal 2.0, Oxford Pascal 2.1, PCB 1.01, PCB 1.03, PCB 1.07, PCB 3.02, PCB 4.02, PCB 4.03, PCB Auto-Routing 1.03, PCB Auto-Routing 1.04, PHX 1.00, PHX 2.00, PMS Multi-Font NTQ 1.0, PMS Multi-Font NTQ 1.3, PMS Multi-Font NTQ 1.4, Pascal-T, Pen-Friend 1.20, Pen-Friend 1.24, PenDown 1.13, Pointer, PowerFont NTQ, Prestel Terminal, PrintBox 1.22, Printer Controller, Printer Server 1.00, Printer Server 1.11, ProWord 1.2, ProWord 1.3, Probe 4.02, Probe 4.05, ProgramSmith 0.80, QFS 1.02, QFS 2.00, Quest 2.1A, ROM Manager 1.00, ROM Manager 1.10, ROM Manager 2, ROM Master, ROM-Spell 1.00, ROM-Spell 1.02, ROM-Utils 1.70, ROMAS 3.00, ROMAS 3.02, Ramrod 1.82, Ramrod 4.00c, Romit 0.9, Romit 1.01, Romit 1.02, SPY 1.00, SPY 1.11, SPY 2.01, SPY 2.10, SPY 2.12, Screen Dump ROM 1.01, Screen Dump ROM 2.01, Screenprint 0.20, Screenprint 1.00, Scribe 1.10, Scribe 1.30, ScribeChec 1.10, Scythe, SecurIt, Slave 0.01, Slave 1.04, Slave 1.34, Sleuth 1.00, Sleuth 1.05, Sleuth 1.05a, Sleuth 1.06, Softlife EPS Software Mk2, Softlife Keypad Software, Solidisk ADFS 2.1D Issue 2, Solidisk ADFS 2.1M, Solidisk ADFS 2.1M Issue 2, Solidisk ADFS 20/2 Issue 2, Solidisk DFS 2.00 (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1M Issue 2, Solidisk DFS 2.2D, Solidisk DFS 2.2J Issue 2, Solidisk DFS 2.2M Issue 2, Source Library Manager, Spark Dump, Speech!, SpellCheck II, SpellCheck III, StarBASE 2.00, StarBASE 2.00 (CUC), StarBASE 2.10, StarGraph 2.01, StarMon 1.20b, StarStick 1.41, StarStick 2.23, StarStick 2.24, StarStore II, StarWord 1.01, SuperFont, Supervisor, System Delta, TUBE Editor, Tape to Disc 'TD' ROM (1770), Tape to Disc 'TD' ROM (8271), Teletext 1.04A, Teletext RTFROM, Teletext Support ROM, Termulator, Text Library Manager, The BASIC Editor 1.32, Toolkit 1.01 (Algotek), Toolkit 1.10, Toolkit 1.20, Toolkit 1.21, Toolkit 1.22, Toolkit 1.23, Toolkit 1.25b, Toolkit Plus 2.00, Toolkit Plus 2.02, Toolkit Plus 2.04, Toolkit Plus 2.05, Toolstar 1.77 1262, Toolstar 1.77 1511, Trackerball 0.01, TransfeROM (SD) 0.95, TransfeROM (SD) 0.96, TransfeROM (SD) 1.10, U-Tools, U-Tools Demonstration, UDM DDFS 2.00, UROM 1.2, UROM 1.3, UVIPROM 1.1, UVIPROM 1E1, UVIPROM 2.1, Ultracalc, Ultracalc 2, Upgrade 2.2C, Upgrade 3.00, UserDUMP, UserROM, VASM 2.0C, VASM 2.0E, Viditel, View A2.1, View A3.0, View B3.0, View D2.1, View Professional 1.0, View Professional 2.0, ViewShape, ViewSheet A0.7, ViewSheet B1.0, ViewSpell 1.0, ViewSpell 1.1, ViewStore 0.5, ViewStore 1.0, ViewStore 1.1, ViewStore 1.2, ViewStore 1.5, WYSIWYG Plus, Watford Electronics DDFS 1.40, Watford Electronics DDFS 1.50, Watford Electronics DDFS 1.53, Watford Electronics DDFS 1.54T, Watford Electronics DDFS+ 0.91, Watford Electronics DFS 1.00, Watford Electronics DFS 1.10, Watford Electronics DFS 1.20, Watford Electronics DFS 1.30, Watford Electronics DFS 1.41, Watford Electronics DFS 1.42, Watford Electronics DFS 1.43, Watford Electronics DFS 1.44, Watford PRINT-ROM 0.1C, Watford PRINT-ROM 0.1E, Watford SFS 0.90, Watford SFS 0.92, Window 1025, Window 1045, Wizard Joystick Utility 1.12, Word Power, Word-Aid, WordEase, Workstation 1.4, XTend [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_cass: Ewgeebez [AJR]
- gbcolor: Pocket GT (Eur, Prototype?) [VampierMSX, Porchy, The Dumping Union]
- megadriv: Battle Mania Daiginjou (Jpn, Prototype, 19910528), Centurion - Defender of Rome (Euro, Prototype, 19910528) [ArcadeShadow]
- uzebox: Wuergertime (Demo), Wuergertime with Music (Demo) [ArcadeShadow]
Software list items promoted to working
- gamecom: The Lost World - Jurassic Park [Robbbert]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- bbc_rom: ADDER, AMX Design, Advanced BASIC Editor, EPROM 1.04, EPROM 1.08, Epromer II, Inter-Word 1.O2, MASTERboard, Micron EPROM Programmer 1.4a, Micron Plus EPROM Programmer 1.30, Micron Plus EPROM Programmer 1.40, Prestel 1.1, Prestel 4.7n, Prestel 4.8n, Printer Buffer 1.00, Printer Buffer 2.10, Pro-Performer 2.1, Pro-Performer 2.2, Replay System 8271 1.00, Replay System 8271 1.10, Replay System WD1770 1.01, Replay System WD1770A 1.17, STL Clock & Desk, SideAid128, SideAid256, Solidisk ADFS 2.1S, Solidisk DDFS 1.5, Solidisk DDFS 1.9, Solidisk DFS 2.0J (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0L (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0m (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1 (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1A (1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1J Issue 1, Solidisk DFS 2.1J Issue 2, Solidisk DFS 2.2N Issue 2, TED 1.11, Tic-Toc RTC [Nigel Barnes]
- 1979-81 Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0008-G79), Artist Selection Volume 1 (unknown) (Japan) (EC0014-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 5 (Matsuda Seiko) (Japan) (EC0035-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 8 (unknown) (Japan) (EC0041-ATS), BHT Volume 3 (Japan) (GC0006-BHT), HWK (Japan) (SC0010-HKW), J-Pop Mix Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0002-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 11 (Japan) (EC0023-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 13 (Japan) (EC0025-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 33 (Japan) (EC0068-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 34 (Japan) (EC0070-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 36 (Japan) (EC0072-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 39 (Japan) (EC0076-JPM), Mini Volume 1 (Japan) (MC0001-ATM), SAI Volume 1 (Japan) (SC0005-SAI), SAI Volume 2 (Japan) (SC0006-SAI), SAI Volume 3 (Japan) (SC0009-SAI), SAI Volume 6 (Japan) (SC0019-SAI), SAI Volume 7 (Japan) (SC0021-SAI), SAI Volume 8 (Japan) (SC0022-SAI), e-kara US Volume 3 (US-E003), e-kara US Volume 8 'No Boys Allowed' (US-E008), e-kara US Volume 9 'No Boys Allowed' (US-E009), e-kara Web cartridge 28M (Japan) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Artist Selection Volume 2 (unknown) (Japan) (EC0015-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 3 (Dreams Come True) (Japan) (EC0029-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 4 (unknown) (Japan) (EC0031-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 6 (KinKi Kids) (Japan) (EC0036-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 9 (Every Little Thing) (Japan) (EC0044-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 10 (Mr. Children) (Japan) (EC0045-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 12 (Judy and Mary) (Japan) (EC0049-ATS), BHT Volume 1 (Japan) (GC0002-BHT), ENK Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0006-ENK), ENK Volume 6 (Japan) (EC0048-ENK), J-Pop Mix Volume 3 (Japan) (EC0003-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 7 (Japan) (EC0012-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 8 (Japan) (EC0013-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 10 (Japan) (EC0022-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 14 (Japan) (EC0026-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 15 (Japan) (EC0027-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 19 (Japan) (EC0042-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 23 (Japan) (EC0054-JPM), Kid's Mix Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0010-KID), Kid's Mix Volume 3 (Japan) (EC0034-KID), e-kara Germany 5-Songs Starter (GER-M001), e-kara UK / Europe Volume 1 (UK-E001), e-kara UK / Europe Volume 2 (UK-E002), e-kara UK / Europe Volume 3 (UK-E003), e-kara UK / Europe Volume 6 (UK-E006), e-kara UK / Europe Volume 7 (UK-E007), e-kara US Volume 4 (US-E004), e-kara US Volume 5 (US-E005), e-kara US Volume 6 (US-E006), e-kara US Volume 7 (US-E007) [TeamEurope]
- electron_flop: E2P Hi-Basic, E2P Operating System (Disk) [Nigel Barnes]
- v25: Added address space for internal data area and SFRs. [AJR]
- i8088: Mask I/O addresses to five bits. [AJR]
- mbc55x additions and refinements: [AJR]
- Corrected all clocks, and derived them from the master crystal.
- Corrected I/O address decoding.
- Connected speaker output to 8251 USART.
- Add ISA expansion slot, Centronics printer port, and RS-232 “line” port.
- Added backspace key to HLE keyboard and noted undumped microcontroller.
- i8251: Implemented send break command. [AJR]
- z80dart: Don’t reset the receiver whenever WR5 changes. [AJR]
- z80ctc: Added support for a fixed-rate clock input to be configured for each channel. [AJR]
- Improves performance by reducing the need to drive the CLK/TRG inputs with high-frequency synchronizing timers.
- i386: Signal a privilege change to the debugger when protected mode is enabled or disabled, or CS descriptor flags change. [AJR]
- dsk_dsk.cpp: Fixed an issue where the deleted and bad CRC flags were being used uninitialized. [AmatCoder]
- tecmo.cpp: Reduced duplicated code and runtime tag map lookups, and replaced initialisation functions with derived memory maps. [cam900]
- serflash.cpp: Added support for page size configuration, and fixed block erase command and read/write past last page. [cam900]
- c6280.cpp: Fixed LFO scale bit. [cam900]
- gottlieb.cpp: Cleaned up code. [cam900]
- hotblock.cpp: Confirmed crystal values, cleaned up video code, and deferred video RAM allocation to start time. [cam900]
- fantland.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Moved machines with ADPCM sound to a derived state class.
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups, ACCESSING_BITS macros, and code duplication.
- Improved function names and cleaned up code.
- namcos2.cpp: Fixed C123 video RAM mirroring (fixes metlhawk intermission). [cam900]
- gp9001.cpp: Restricted tilemap drawing to clipping rectangle, improved member names, and reduced redundant code. [cam900]
- toaplan2.cpp: Improved member naming and removed unnecessary use of register_postload. [cam900]
- c117.cpp: Eliminated MCFG macros. [cam900]
- stadhero.cpp: Cleand up code, removed some MCFG macros, improved naming, and added a note. [cam900]
- namco_c123tmap.cpp: Added support for offsets, half-height tilemaps, and eight-bit I/O (for using in namcos1.cpp). [cam900]
- namcos1.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Converted C123 tilemap emulation to use device.
- Corrected some device types, crystal values and YM2151 clock frequencies.
- Improved region names, reduced MCFG macro use, redundant code, and code duplication.
- deco16ic.cpp: Allow graphics decode device to be configured using tag-like objects. [cam900]
- wrally.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups and use of ACCESSING_BITS macros.
- Cleaned up graphics decode description and reduced code duplication.
- deco32.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Eliminated VIDEO_START_MEMBER, and improved member names and formatting, and cleaned up code.
- Simplified and reduced duplication in graphics decode descriptions.
- thoop2.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, simplified graphics decode description, and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- gaelco.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups, and improved member names.
- Cleaned up graphics decode descriptions and ROM loading.
- backfire.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Simplified graphics decode, description, and reduced duplicated and unused code.
- Deferred scroll RAM allocation until start time.
- Added release regions to descriptions, and added notes.
- alpha68k.cpp: Added note about unemulated video effect. [cam900]
- imagetek_i4100: Implemented device_gfx_interface, eliminated MCFG macros, and cleaned up sprite drawing code. [cam900]
- hyprduel.cpp: Reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS macros. [cam900]
- metro.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Fixed sprite lag for blzntrnd and gstrk2, and adjusted gstrik2 sound balance.
- Improved member names, reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS and MCFG macros, reduced code duplication, and cleaned up code.
- Corrected title for karatourj.
- blmbycar.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups, use of ACCESSING_BITS macros, and code duplication.
- Changed sound output to mono.
- Added versions to descriptions.
- lordgun.cpp: Corrected aliencha YMF278B clock, reduced duplication, simplified code, and improved member names. [cam900]
- bmcpokr.cpp: Cleaned up code to better adhere to current best practices, and changed sound output to mono. [cam900]
- dec0.cpp: Converted sprite RAM to buffered_spriteram16_device, cleaned up graphics decode description, and improved member names. [cam900]
- karnov.cpp: Converted background drawing to use tilemap system, simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- taito_o.cpp: Improved sound balance. [cam900]
- igs011.cpp: Simplified palette handling and graphics ROM access. [cam900]
- f1gp.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Split f1gp2 into a derived state class, cleaned up code, reduced duplication, and improved member names.
- Simplified graphics decode description.
- Changed f1gpb sound output to mono.
- st0020.cpp: Added object finder for ROM region, reduced code duplication, and simplified tilemap mapping. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS and MCFG macros, improved member names, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- drgnmst.cpp: Fixed 8×8 tile banking. [cam900]
- nmk112.cpp: Eliminated MCFG macros, and simplified write handler signatures. [cam900]
- segas32.cpp: Reduce use of ACCESSING_BITS macros and code duplication, and improve member names. [cam900]
- XaviX updates: [David Haywood]
- Don’t set I²C memory page size (works around hanging in Namco/Taito Nostalgia games).
- Align palette base to natural boundary in modes with more than four bits per pixel.
- Moved e-kara cartridges to a software list.
- Added a crude timer implementation (frequency is fixed).
- Added preliminary wheel input for rad_mtrk, and ball input for rad_fb/rad_madf.
- Fixed opcode access in upper banks.
- Improved inputs for ekara and rad_rh.
- Fixed rad_rh tile addressing.
- Added preliminary sound emulation.
- Improved CPU emulation, improving ttv_mx road, showing graphics in ttv_sw, and playing music on ttv_lotr title screen.
- Improved sprite positioning.
- Improved Monster Truck tile flipping and rendering in inline header mode.
- Added a hack go allow epo_efdx to read its EEPROM and display a title screen.
- supbtime.cpp: Restored one-pixel tilemap offset for tumblep and chinatwn. [David Haywood]
- m52.cpp: Moved alpha1v to a separate derived state class, fixed graphical issues, and promoted to working. [David Haywood]
- Also removed kludges in mpatrol palette handling that were originally used to save memory.
- pbaction.cpp: Hooked up numeric LED displays for pbactiont. [David Haywood]
- Emulation of communication with display controller CPU is incomplete.
- asuka.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Marked earthjkr ROM as a bad dump and applied a patch based on earthjkrp (fixes row scroll on final stage).
- Reduced sound levels to avoid clipping.
- ppu2c0x_vt.cpp: Allow palette to be set before mode is selected (fixes Konami logo display in ddrdismx). [David Haywood]
- wrally.cpp, blmbycar.cpp: Converted sprite drawing to device and fixed shadow/highlight effects in blmbycar. [David Haywood]
- qvt102.cpp: Hooked up devices, re-wrote video emulation implementing all video attributes, and added NVRAM. [Dirk Best, Robbbert]
- amiga: Added support for Commodore A2065 Ethernet card. [Dirk Best]
- hp9825.cpp: added internal expansion ROMs for hp9825b. [F.Ulivi]
- luaengine: Fixed item:read_block(offset, count) so it applies the offset. [feos]
- Also added description comment for emu.item().
- bbc updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Allocate ROMs required by expansion devices to empty slots on start.
- Removed all root device access from expansion devices.
- Added configuration option to fit Econet upgrade.
- Added OS 0.92 as BIOS option for bbca and bbcb.
- Added Opus Challenger ADFS 1MHz bus device (Master only).
- Moved torch MCP ROMs to bbc_tube_zep100 device, to be inserted at startup.
- bbc_acorn8271: Moved lesser-known DFS ROMs to the software list.
- Added Opus DDOS 3.05 to bbc_opus8272.
- Added Opus DDOS 3.12 to bbc_opus2791.
- Added Aries B488 and Acorn IEEE488 Interface devices on 1MHz bus.
- amstr_pc.cpp: Added internal 3.5" floppy drive to machine configuration. [Nigel Barnes]
- ampoker2.cpp: Simplified rabbitpk decryption. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Implemented sound output, including some filters. [O. Galibert]
- v53 overhaul: [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Added support for V50, and refactored code to better align with current best practices.
- Added 16-bit transfer support to DMAU.
- Cleaned up SCU implementation.
- mips1 overhaul: [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Implemented TLB and address translation, and improved cache isolation behaviour.
- Corrected exception vector logic.
- Fixed overflow logic.
- am79c90: Implemented network communication, and greatly improved behaviour. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- mips.cpp: Hooked up MAC address PROM, LANCE Ethernet controller, and floppy drive controller. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- pc9801_86.cpp: Fixed stereo sound routing, and fixed a PSG level balance regression. [r09]
- tec1: Replaced ROMs with clean dumps from the original designers. [Robbbert]
- ampoker2.cpp: Documented and simulated piccolop protection, and removed ROM patches. [Roberto Fresca]
- mb87030: Implemented padding mode (allows Pascal 3.24 to boot and run from SCSI on hp9k_3xx). [Sven Schnelle]
- luaengine: Added functions to screen_dev class for getting packed RGB pixel values. [Ryan Holtz, Carl]
- hpc3.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Improved DMA transfer behaviour
- Fixed audio DMA, hooked up second DAC, and fixed a bug that prevented the audio DAC DMA timer from stopping.
- Partially hooked up second SCSI controller for Indigo².
- Hooked up INT3 and PIT register access.
- Added support for single-byte SCSI DMA requests.
- Fixed an oversight with interrupt requests.
- Also converted logging to use logmacro, added more verbose logging, added stave state support, and cleaned up code.
- Restores SGI Indy boot chime, and allows IRIX installer to run until it fails with a SCSI error.
- ioc2.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Hooked up Timer1/Timer0, z80scc and 8042kbdc interrupts.
- Hooked up 8042kbdc reset.
- Fixed IRQ-lowering logic so it actually clears the MIPS IRQ line.
- Also converted logging to use logmacro, made logging more verbose, and added save state support.
- Allows Gentoo Linux to boot, although it hangs during startup.
- newport.cpp: FIxed a long-standing bug with color resolution. [Ryan Holtz]
- Also updated to current coding standards, converted logging to use logmacro, and made logging more verbose.
- dp8573.cpp: Added DP8573 real-time clock emulation. [Ryan Holtz]
- sgi.cpp: Made RPSS counter more accurate, and added semaphore registers. [Ryan Holtz]
- Also converted logging to use logmacro, made logging more verbose, and updated to meet coding standards.
- indy_indigo2.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Moved Indigo² to a derived state class, and moved a number of devices into HPC3.
- Eliminated use of MACHINE_CONFIG_START/MACHINE_CONFIG_END macros.
- Hooked up pull-ups on EISA I/O space.
- indigo.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Separated indigo3k and indigo4k state classes.
- Hooked up RS-232 ports.
- Switched to new Zilog SCC implementation, and added PIT8254 device (uses incorrect clock value to work around hang).
- Fleshed out SCSI and started fleshing out HPC1 implementation.
- Hooked up new DP8573 real-time clock implementation.
- Improved RAM layout.
- Added stubs for DSP RAM and Entry-Level Graphics (LG1/LG2).
- Implemented LG1 palette setup, block drawing, pattern drawing, frame buffer copy, and remaining commands used by PROM monitor.
- Removed unused screen device.
- Expanded logging and converted to use logmacro, and renamed variables to meet MAME coding standards.
- t10sbc.cpp: Added support for Format Parameters and Geometry Parameters pages. [Ryan Holtz]
- scsicd512.cpp: Added various legacy SCSI CD-ROM devices that use 512-byte blocks by default. [Ryan Holtz]
- nscsi_cd.cpp: Added various new-SCSI CD-ROM devices that use 512-byte blocks by default. [Ryan Holtz]
- sgikbd: Added basic SGI Indigo keyboard high-level emulation. [Ryan Holtz]
- rs232/hlemouse.cpp: Added support for SGI Indigo mouse. [Ryan Holtz]
- o2.cpp: Added CRIME and MACE skeleton devices. [Ryan Holtz]
- mips3.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Corrected R4400BE, R4400LE, R4600BE and R5000BE bus width to 64 bits.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash with 64-bit data bus and the DRC.
- Added ability to log SGI O2 boot PROM DPRINTF calls (enabled with a preprocessor macro).
- clifront.cpp: Improved descriptions of -showusage and -showconfig options. [Ryan Holtz]
- screen.cpp: Added a device callback to make it easier to hook the scan line timer. [Ryan Holtz]
- zerozone.cpp, zexall.cpp, zr107.cpp, zrt80.cpp, zt8802.cpp, zwackery.cpp, zx.cpp: Eliminated MACHINE_CONFIG_START/_END macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- m68kmmu improvements: [Sven Schnelle]
- Handle RW bit in address translation cache properly.
- Add page table walk resulting in BUSERROR to address translation cache.
- Fixed PTEST instruction, and PTEST level report in MMU status register.
- Trap if PLOAD is called with MMU disabled on MC68851.
- Don’t skip descriptor status update for page descriptors.
- Set address in PTEST to last descriptor address.
- Added function code page table lookup.
- Fixed TT register matching.
- Decode FC field for PLOAD insturction.
- Added support for eight-byte indirect descriptors.
- Don’t change page table/address translation cache state on translations triggered by the debugger.
- Store B bit in address translation cache on bus error and set last logical address for handler.
- Show 68020/030/040 PMMU registers in the debugger.
- debugger: Added “gp” command to run until the next privilege level change, and added support for “%c” format conversion. [Sven Schnelle]
- hp9k_3xx updates: [Sven Schnelle]
- Use correct memory map for HP9000/360.
- Fixed RTC data corruption bug (initial state of latch clock was unsafe).
- nereid: Added overlay support (used by HP98550A), and implemented device_palette_interface. [Sven Schnelle]
- hp_dio: Added support for HP98550A high-resolution color graphics card, and made default for HP9000/360 and /370. [Sven Schnelle]
- Window mover, pixel/window replacement rules, VRAM bit access, solid line drawing, and pattern mask copy are implemented.
- Shape drawing, area fill, and additional copy modes are not supported.
- hp_dio: Added support for HP98643A LANIC Ethernet card. [Sven Schnelle]
- qvt102: Dumped an additional firmware version, and dumped keyboard microcontroller [Al Kossow]
- Added ini/examples to binary distribution. [anikom15]
- atetris.cpp: Decapped and dumped EPROM from Indel P8749H microcontroller (matches existing dump). [Caps0ff, ClawGrip]
- kickgoal.cpp: Decapped and dumped kickgoal PIC sound microcontroller, and hooked up emulation. [Caps0ff, balrog, David Haywood]
- pbaction.cpp: Documented Tecfri version of Pinball Action that uses an additional board to drive numeric LED displays. [ClawGrip]
- segasp.cpp: Added SystemSP Network Board version 1.23 firmware. [Darksoft]
- magic10.cpp: Updated notes with more detail, added boot instructions, corrected metadata, and added PLDs. [f205v]
- prehisle.cpp: Dumped correct character ROM for prehislek (MT05613). [Guru]
- namcond1.cpp: Redumped graphics ROMs for Abnormal Check. [Guru]
- midyunit.cpp: Added SL1 revision sound ROM to Smash T.V. V3.01. [Jim Hernandez]
- exidy.cpp: Corrected PCB locations for PROMs in mtrap and clones. [Jim Hernandez]
- hiscore.dat: Updated for latest changes in MAME. [Leezer]
- Changed hand-made SAA5051 character ROM to match the datasheet (one pixel was missing on the ‘j’ character). [Lord Nightmare]
- segaxbd.cpp: Added Royal Ascot satellite ROMs. [Ordyne]
- by35.cpp, inder.cpp: Corrected toppin and pinclown sound CPU ROM dumps. [PinMAME]
- segahang.cpp: Dumped CK2605 devices for hangon and clones. [Porchy, The Dumping Union]
- xerox820.cpp: Added ROM versions 4.02 (820-II), v50 v018 (820-II), and 5.00 (820-II 16/8). [rfka01, Bitsavers]
- Decapped and extracted internal ROM from SAA5050 character generator. [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip, The Dumping Union]