Adventures unlimited [ www.adventuresunlimited.de ]
Shipping conditions - Self-collectors are of course welcome. Ishq Qayamat Movie Free Download Kickass Movie. INTERNAL-OCC 2020-05-14 Baphomets Fluch.
Download broken Sword 4 / Broken Sword: The Angel of Death
OUT via auto-update; changes june, 7. Windows. Action Pack (Volume 1) 476 + 4 Most Air Power (1991, Alternative Software Ltd. I say "proper" in quotation marks because there already is a Broken Sword 3, it's just not as popular as the second game, and I've.
LES CHEVALIERS DE BAPHOMET - LE MANUSCRIT DE VOYNICH
Baphomet is a deity that the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping, and that subsequently was incorporated into occult and mystical traditions. Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Compilations zusammenfassen Nein Ja. Nach.
|1||Let's Play Nightmare House 2 (TRASHTAZMANI) – Gronkh-Wiki||19%|
|2||Baphomets Fluch - Broken Sword - Director's Cut||96%|
|3||Baphomets fluch ii v1 0 german apk Download 2020||93%|
|4||Support Archive - Revolution Software Archive||97%|
|5||JustMac.info - Archiv: Alle News vom 08.02.2020||44%|
|6||[REDUMP] Disc Image Collection: Sony - Internet Archive||15%|
|7||Samael Baphomets Throne - video dailymotion||92%|
|8||Broken Sword: Director's Cut on GOG.com||75%|
|9||[Most Popular] Baphomets Fluch - The Director S Cut 1.0||39%|
|10||Baphomets Fluch 4 No Cd Crack 11||12%|
Key generator baphomets Fluch 4 No Cd Crack
For general information, questions, appointment requests, call us at: 213-352-1252. The ultimate source of patches & addons for Broken Sword IV: The Angel Of Death. World Atlas Action: Geography Facts (cleanly cracked).
Free Online Website Malware Scanner
We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support - paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. MobyGames Cheats Hints and Codes. This is a simple keyword, which is more generic and can potentially have more competition than a long-tail keyword and limits its usefulness for SEO.
Registration key baphomets Fluch / Broken Sword 2.5
Steam Community: : Broken Sword 3 - the Sleeping Dragon. Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark) In library In cart Soon Wishlisted In library In cart Soon Wishlisted Movie Play for free Coming soon You may like these products In library In cart Soon Wishlisted In library In cart Soon Wishlisted Movie Free Play for free Coming soon User reviews Something went wrong. Patches zu den hier besprochenen Spielen, Lost Frame - YiYa's Home Baphomets Fluch 4, Bards Tale, The, Battle Mages.
Activation key nintendo DS Baphomets Fluch The Directors Cut 1.122Z
Broken Sword 2, 5: The Return of the Templars (Baphomets Fluch) Broken Windows - Chapter 1 WT NL. Broken Windows - Chapter 2 NL. Buccaneer. When more accurate information or covers are obtained, the entry will be. G4458 A1 Wallpaper Pro v1.0: s/n: D9a72gKL39 A2Z Gradebook 32-bit v3.2: Name: UNICITY s/n: 1250 A2Z Gradebook v3.4: Name: Crystal s/n: 3142 A2Z Hangman v3.10: Name: Crystal s/n: 3553 A Smaller Gif.
Game Dev Tycoon 1.5.12 [trainer +2]
The latest version of Baphomets Fluch is 4.0, released on 02/18/2020. It also includes Shane's netcode patches to be able to play normally over the internet when behind NAT. We will alternate with assume for two characters to.
Crack sitemap - Nikkei Asian Review
Public Finance In Theory And Practice Musgrave. Baphomets Fluch 4 - Der Engel des Todes Ersatzdatei. Angel of Death draws the player in to a dark world of conspiracy theories, daring adventures, and ancient societies.
Patch 30+ Twisted metal ideas
The Sims 1 keygen, meditation, winamp, eboostr, windows media player, nero 9 keygen, avast, x plore, windvd 8 keygen, crack FL studio 8, crack FL studio 8, DEVIL MAY CRY 3 keygen, nokia pc suite, Carbon, chm editor, Prison Tycoon 3 keygen, Prison Tycoon 3 Lockdown, resident evil 4 serial, Babylon 7 serial, Babylon 7 serial, we. Welcome to Broken Sword – The Sleeping Dragon, the multi BAFTA-nominated adventure. Os X Lion Full Version.
WineHQ - Applications Affected by Bug #7065
Founded in 1990, Revolution Software is a proudly independent developer & publisher of narrative-driven adventure games. Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon FAQs, Walkthroughs, and. Broken Sword 1: The Shadow of the Templars; 2.2 Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror; 2.3 Cruise for a Corpse; 2.4 Dragon History; 2.5 The Feeble Files; 2.6 Fascination; 2.7.
OGDB - Sammlung: "Amboss Spielesammlung" von Amboss
GB, parts available: 8455 / 8458 - 10 par2 files - 12 rar files - 1 nfo file - 1 nzb file view NFO: Mittendrinn: 05-Apr. Apr 23, 2020 - Explore Jimmy Knapp's board "Twisted metal", followed by 110 people on Pinterest. Baphomets Fluch 4 Crack 1.1: File size: 18 MB. Alarmstufe Rot 2 no cd patch lite Pokemon Blau Final.
Prince of thorns the broken empire
Nintendo DS Baphomets Curse The Directors Cut 1.122Z A Nintendo DS game is for sale Condition description The object shows age-related signs of storage. Deponia / Baphomets Fluch 1-Click Interface (single command interface aka broken sword interface) 06: Sam & Max Hit the Road Interface (cycle command interface aka sam & max interface) 07: SCUMM Interface: 08: Verb Coin Interface: 09: Items: 10: Das klassische Inventar (classic point & click inventory) 11: Das moderne Inventar (drag. We're best know for titles such as the cult classic cyber-punk adventure Beneath a Steel Sky, and the multi-million selling Broken Sword series.
Visionaire Studio Basics - The Official Visionaire Studio
OGDB - Sammlung: "The Vault" von partykiller https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=706. Prince of thorns the broken empire 1 Sep 24, 2020 Posted By Wilbur Smith Ltd TEXT ID 93662f2b Online PDF Ebook Epub Library thorns the broken empire 1 want to read the broken empire trilogy is a trilogy of fantasy novels written by american british author mark lawrence the first volume prince of. Sony Playstation / PSX ROMs (ISOs) - B.
- International Game Titles - ScummVM: : Wiki
- Sitemap - Nikkei Asia
- Cut wizard serial keygen is found in our data base
- Prince Of Thorns The Broken Empire 1 [EPUB]
- Big Sale Baphomets Fluch 5 Premium Edition Xbox One review 198
- NZBKing - Usenet Indexer
- Jewel Quest Mysteries - The Curse of the Emerald Tear
- 3 Trojaner! "TR/Renos.214528", "TR/Dldr.Zlob.caz" und "TR
Baphomets Fluch, Teaser (Film Concept), 2020
Name Position Ma St Ag Av Skills Inj G Cp Td It Cs vp Sp Cost; 1: Chiops II: Mummy: 3: 5: 1: 9: Mighty Blow, Regenerate, Block. It was initially added to our database on 10/31/2020. Download and unzip the following file from our website, this file contains a replacement '[HOST]' necessary to overcome the graphical issues.
Free broken Sword IV: The Angel Of Death: Patches, Updates
Network controller: Intel Corporation Cannon Point-LP CNVi [Wireless-AC] (rev 11) Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 0030 Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16 Memory at ea338000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K] Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 3 Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit. DATE RELEASED: 14 November 2020: DISC NUMBER & PRINTED SERIAL NUMBER: DISC 1 SLES-51978: SERIAL NUMBER IN DISC: SLES-51978: MEDIA: DVD-5: NUMBER OF TRACKS: 1 ( 1 Data Track ) BARCODE NUMBER(S) ( UPC / EAN ) From the back. This is All-in-One unofficial patch for Interstate '76 and its standalone expansion pack Interstate '76 Nitro Pack, which addresses most of the critical issues with these games.
Hacked base de datos para el POPSTATION PSX
Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition For Windows Xp 32 Bit. Baphomets fluch 4 patch 1.1. Easeus Cleangenius Pro For Windows 7. Bot L2 Fish Crackers.
Broken Sword Curse 3 - The Sleeping Dragon-Steam Key Code
DATE RELEASED: 14 November 2020. Eine Sammlung von partykiller, Stand: 2020-06-14 18: 45: 21. Buen dia, anexo la base de datos actualizada de los juegos de PSX para el POPSTATION.
BAPHOMETS FLUCH - DER SCHLAFENDE DRACHE
G4u.to - (pc/windows) games 4 you. BROKEN SWORD - NEMURERU RYUU NO DENSETSU. The event has decidedly less attention this year due to Apple's bypassing but there is still no other gathering outside of Apple's own events with a bigger audience.
- Download Midi Eddie 1.2.2 serial number generator, crack
- FREE Online Website Malware Scanner
- Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Baphomets Fluch 2: Remastered
- List of Every Video Game Ever (v2
- PS Classic 64GB build finished (+ cleaned coverart
- JASH v1: 220.127.116.11 – Hot Fix / Crash Fix
Baphomets Fluch [Persönlich]
|submitted by schneyra to Blognetz|
The flow of LCD handheld games shows no sign of abating This month we’ve added Thief in Garden, Super Double Dragon, Vindicators, Skeleton Warriors, and The Incredible Crash Test Dummies. There are plenty more improvements to FM Towns emulation in this release, allowing more games to boot and fixing graphical errors. The Matsushita MyBrain 3000 and closely-related Ericsson Step/One have been promoted to working. Acorn Electron peripherals have been overhauled and several new options are available.
In arcade emulation, we’ve got improved graphics emulation for Nintendo’s Popeye, and support for two more bootleg versions. There are also improvements to graphical effects in several Data East games, and improvements to IGS PGM2 emulation making Knights of Valour 3 playable. Plenty more alternate versions of supported arcade games have been added. One does deserve a mention, and that’s Bioplaything Cop, a prototype of Gaelco’s Biomechanical Toy.
As always, you can get the source or Windows binaries from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02076: [Graphics] (playch10.cpp) playch10 ALL: Playchoice-10 driver needs LEDs added for single-screen BIOS (Vas Crabb)
- 03790: [Crash/Freeze] (ms32.cpp) gratia, gratiaa: Unhandled priority type f8 (Angelo Salese)
- 05632: [Crash/Freeze] (nwk-tr.c) racingj2, racingj2j: [debug] Crash shortly after OK
- 06282: [Crash/Freeze] (snes.cpp) snes [rivaltrfu, rushbeat]: Black Screen (Angelo Salese)
- 06548: [Crash/Freeze] (namcos21.cpp) winrun, winrun91, winrungp: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Vas Crabb)
- 06623: [Interface] Full Screen Brightness/Contrast/Gamma settings not working anymore (smf)
- 06710: [Crash/Freeze] (snes.cpp) snes [blackhwk]: On the “blackhawk” cartridge ROM, the game didn’t start (Angelo Salese)
- 06791: [Graphics] (splash.cpp) splash and clones: Wrong sprite priority on bonus items (AJR)
- 06799: [Crash/Freeze] (dynax.cpp) hjingi: Emulation hang (AJR)
- 06804: [Crash/Freeze] (midyunit.cpp) strkforc: Black screen after ROM check (sjy96525)
- 06806: [Graphics] Bitmap overlays don’t display with bgfx video output [Ryan Holtz]
- 06810: [Misc.] Memory leak in m6502 CPU cores (AJR)
- 06811: [Misc.] Memory leak in m6809 CPU core (AJR)
- 06813: [Misc.] Memory leak in options (AJR)
- 06816: [Interface] AddressSanitizer: alloc/dealloc mismatch when closing DIP switch menu (Firewave)
- 06817: [Misc.] (naomi.cpp) mushi2k4: Runtime error: index out of bounds (MetalliC)
- 06825: [Sound] (gng.cpp) diamond: Missing Level Start Music (AJR)
- 06831: [Crash/Freeze] (compucolor.cpp) compclr2: AddressSanitizer: FPE with -flop asndware (Firewave)
- 06845: [Gameplay] (sms.cpp) gamegear [shinfrc2]: Corrupt tiles on first in-game textbox, corrupt audio when loading save (Tafoid)
- 06847: [Graphics] (hh_tms1k.cpp) bankshot: Missing leftmost column (hap)
- 06857: [Cheat System] (btoads.cpp) 34010 & 34020: Cheats not working in btoads and other games (O. Galibert)
New working machines
- Alphie - The Electronic Robot (patent) [hap]
- Cyberstorm (prototype) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, Christophe Marignol, Sean Sutton, gamerfan, Brandon Munger, Renato Mucciarelli, Jan Stuhler, Jeffrey Gray, Aaron Giles, Phil Bennett]
- Electronic Number Muncher [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Genesis Collection Volume 1 (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [David Haywood]
- Golden Axe (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Last KM (Ver 1.0.0275) [Asociación Retroacción, Ricardo Puerto]
- Kingsford Match Me [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Otakara Itadaki Luffy Kaizoku-Dan! (Japan, v1.02) [SpinalFeyd, Chris Penny, Luca Elia, The Dumping Union]
- Sensible Soccer plus [Cannon Fodder, Mega lo Mania] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (Europe) [Sean Riddle]
- Skeleton Warriors - The Dark Crusade (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Space Invaders [Lunar Rescue, Colony 7, Qix, Phoenix] (Radica, Arcade Legends TV Game) [Team Europe, Sean Riddle]
- Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition [Ghouls'n Ghosts] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (Europe) [David Haywood]
- Super Double Dragon (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Super TV Boy (PAL) [Sean Riddle, incog]
- The Incredible Crash Dummies (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Thief in Garden [hap, Sean Riddle, ssj]
- TI unknown electronic maze game (patent) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- TV Boy II (PAL) [David Shah]
- unknown electronic Space Invaders game (patent) [hap]
- Vindicators (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Amstrad CPC6128 (Spain) [Enrique Ausina, Guru]
- Area 51 / Maximum Force Duo (R3000, 2/02/98) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Bioplaything Cop (Ver. 1.0.1823, prototype) [Asociación Retroacción, Ricardo Puerto]
- Cadash (Spain, version 1) [caius, The Dumping Union]
- Cookie & Bibi 2 (set 2) [Hammy]
- Driving Force (Galaxian conversion, Seatongrove UK) [Ivàn Adrià, The Dumping Union]
- Four Trax (Asia) [Arzeno Fabrice, The Dumping Union]
- Game Fighter (bootleg) [incog]
- Kick Goal (set 2) [balrog]
- Knights of Valour 2 / Sangoku Senki 2 (ver. 104, 102, 100HK) [twistedsymphony]
- Knights of Valour 2 New Legend (V300, Oversea) [unknown]
- Knights of Valour 2 New Legend (V301, Oversea) [unknown]
- Knights of Valour 2 New Legend (V302, Oversea) [unknown]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V101, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Maniac Square (unprotected, Version 1.0, Checksum 66B1, 960419/1 PCB) [f205v]
- NEW Moero!! Pro Yakyuu Homerun Kyousou [ShouTime, Ryan Holtz, Neil Moore, Bryan Mobley, Gary Kertopermono, Jeffrey Gray, Damian Rogers, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Oriental Legend 2 (V101, Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, ShouTime, Mouloud Bessaad, Dullaron, Christian Ricolleau, Marisol Nunez Serrano, Renato Mucciarelli, Jeffrey Gray, John Wilke, Darksoft, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Oriental Legend 2 (V103, Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, ShouTime, Mouloud Bessaad, Dullaron, Christian Ricolleau, Marisol Nunez Serrano, Renato Mucciarelli, Jeffrey Gray, John Wilke, Darksoft, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Oriental Legend 2 (V104, Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, ShouTime, Mouloud Bessaad, Dullaron, Christian Ricolleau, Marisol Nunez Serrano, Renato Mucciarelli, Jeffrey Gray, John Wilke, Darksoft, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Popeye (bootleg set 2) [Joe Magiera]
- Popeye (bootleg set 3) [caius]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Europe) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Hong Kong) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Japan) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Korea) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, Taiwan) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (Ver. 95/03/21, USA) [rtw, ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (NGM-2700, set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki]
- Super World Court (World, bootleg) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Track & Field (Centuri, unencrypted) [RiddledTV, Bryan McPhail, The Dumping Union]
- Turbo Force (World, set 2) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- World Class Bowling (v1.0) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (Brazil 950331) [SHVB, David Haywood, smf]
Machines promoted to working
- 100 in 1 (D-CAT8 8bit Console, set 1) (v5.01.11-frd, BL 20041217) [David Shah]
- 110 in 1 CoolBaby (CoolBoy RS-1S) [David Shah]
- 138 in 1 CoolBaby (CoolBoy RS-5, PCB060-10009011V1.3) [David Shah]
- 777777 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- 888888 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- Defender M2500P 120-in-1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR 101 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR 75-in-1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR Wireless Motion Control with 130 games (DGUN-2500) [David Shah]
- Game Prince RS-1 [David Shah]
- Game Prince RS-16 [David Shah]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V104, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Matsushita MyBrain 3000 [Edström, Fredrik Öhrström]
- Road Burners (ver 1.04) [Ted Green]
- TeleVideo Model 910 [R. Belmont, AJR]
- VG Pocket (VG-2000) [David Shah]
- VG Pocket Mini (VG-1500) [David Shah]
Clones promoted to working
- 100 in 1 (D-CAT8 8bit Console, set 2) [David Shah]
- Ericsson Step/One [Edström, Fredrik Öhrström]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V102, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Knights of Valour 3 (V100, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood, MetalliC]
- Road Burners (ver 1.0) [Ted Green]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- BittBoy Mini FC 300 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) [David Shah]
- Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. (new wide screen) [hap, Sean Riddle, Ryan Holtz]
- Golden Tee Golf: Home Edition [Sean Riddle]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 627) [Roberto Fresca]
- Missing In Action [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Odyssey (Silicon Gaming) [Roberto Fresca]
- Quick Pick 5 [R. Belmont, coolmod, Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sagitta 180 serial terminal [Felipe Sanches, Werner Moecke]
- Sartorius-Werke GmbH 3733 (digital scale) [Mike McBike, rfka01, Vas Crabb]
- Strike Zone (Purple Star) [unknown]
- SY-889 300 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- Tetris (Radica, Arcade Legends TV Game) [Sean Riddle, incog]
- Tiger (slot) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Trocana [trap15, The Dumping Union]
- Video Challenger [hap, Sean Riddle, incog]
- VTech Reader Laptop E (Germany) [David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- DEC VT220 (Version 2.1) [AJR]
- Jolly Card (Italian, bootleg, set 2) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 616) [Roberto Fresca]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 623) [Roberto Fresca]
- Lucky Ball 96 (Ver 3.50 - 626) [Roberto Fresca]
- Super 97-2 (Witch Bonus) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
- TVI-912B [modem7]
New working software list additions
- bbc_flop_6502: Advanced BASIC [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_flop_80186: Problem Solver 2.0, Rat Driver 1.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- cd32: Base Jumpers, Beavers, Bump 'N Burn, Deep Core, D-Generation, Fireforce, Guardian, Naughty Ones, Quik the Thunder Rabbit [EoceneMiacid]
- dragon_cart: FarmFax Trainer [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_cart: Advanced Battery-Backed RAM, Click v1.00, Click v1.01, Click v1.04, Pegasus 400 v1.01 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_flop: P.R.E.S. ADFS E00, Advanced Electron DFS E00 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_rom: Addcom v1.00, Addcom v1.10, Addcom v1.20, Addcom v1.30, Advanced Control Panel v1.00, Advanced Control Panel v1.02, Advanced Control Panel v1.03, Advanced Control Panel v1.04, Advanced Control Panel v3.01, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.00, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.00a, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.10, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.20, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.20a, Advanced Disc Investigator v1.22, Advanced Disc Investigator v2.00, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.20, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.40, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.50, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.60, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.72, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.73, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.74, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.75, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.76, Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.77 [cracked], Advanced Disc Toolkit v1.78, Advanced Disc Toolkit v2.00, Advanced EPROM Programmer v1.00, Advanced File Manager v1.06, Advanced File Manager v1.07, Advanced File Manager v1.09, Advanced ROM Manager v1.00, Advanced ROM Manager v1.10, Advanced ROM Manager v1.12, Advanced ROM Manager v1.13, Electron BasicEd DEMO, Electron RAM Test, ElkMan v1.4, ElkMan v1.5, EPROM Programmer v1.01, Mode 7 Simulator v1.1, Pluscom Plus v2.00, Printer ROM v1.00, Printer ROM v1.00 (ROMBOX Expansion), StarGraph v2.01, StarGraph v3.01, StarMon v1.20b, StarSpell, StarStore II v2.03, StarStore II v2.04, StarStore v1.00, StarStore v1.00 (alt), StarTrek v1.06, StarTrek v1.07, StarWord: Printer Driver Generator, StarWord v1.01, StarWord v1.01 (Cumana), StarWord v1.01 (No Auto LF), T2C3 v1.00, T2CU v1.01, T2CU v2.01, T2P3 v1.00, T2P3 v1.01, T2P3 v2.00, T2P3 v2.01, T2P3 v2.02, T2P4 v2.00, T2P4 v2.01, T2P4 v2.02, T2PEG400 v2.02, T2SD v2.01, T2SEDFS v2.00, T2SEDFS v2.02, Utility v1.4, WordPower v0.4, XBasic [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_flop: 15 Puzzle, Abas, Abas New, B-Braker 3, Battle Fighters 2 - Yume o Kaketa Tatakai, Bau, Break of Tower, Ground Attack, Haou Soudatsu Battle Fighters, Heboris, Heli-Command, Heli-Rescue, An Illusional World Kastalia, Iron Fist - The Revised Edition, Mahjong Gensoukyoku / Mahjong Fantasia Taikenban, Mister - Meitantei Toujou, Panic Ball II, Quazzle [Justin Kerk]
- Paperboy 2, Stellar 7 [Arcade Shadow]
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon [breiztiger]
- A-Train (5.25"), A-Train (3.5"), Arcade Blockbusters! (Ghosts'n Goblins & Sarge) [Justin Kerk]
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (v2.1), Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (v3.0), Inca 2: Wiracocha (French/German/English) Inca (Italian), Links 386 Pro, Links Championship Course: Bountiful Golf Club Championship Course, Simon the Sorcerer, Wing Commander II - Vengeance of the Kilrathi - Speech Accessory Pack [Arcade Shadow]
- A-Train Construction Set, Aces of the Pacific, Aces of the Pacific Expansion Disk - WWII: 1946, Aces Over Europe (French), Byte Size Software #137 - Boppin' & Dits and Dats, Byte Size Software #149 - AJ's Quest & Machine Nation, Spectre Challenger (V1.1, 1993-11-08) [Justin Kerk]
- 3-D Ultra Pinball (Budget Sierra Originals Version), 5 Plus One - Super Tetris (Compilation), A-10 Cuba!, Ace Ventura (Germany), Activision Game Vault Volume 3, Activision's Atari 2600 Action Pack 2, Activision's Atari 2600 Action Pack (Megapak 8) (Europe), Advanced Destroyer Simulator, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition Masterpiece Collection, Afterlife (US v1.1), AH-64D Longbow (Spain), Air Warrior III, Air Warrior Plus (v1.16b), Alien Legacy (v1.10), Aliens - A Comic Book Adventure (v1.01A), Amazon - Guardians of Eden, Arcade's Greatest Hits - The Midway Collection 2, Are You Afraid of the Dark - The Tale of Orpheo's Curse, Armored Fist, Around the World in 80 Days, Ascendancy, Ascendancy (Germany), Atari Arcade Hits 1, A.T.F. - Advanced Tactical Fighters (Germany v1.01f), A.T.F. - Advanced Tactical Fighters (v1.03f), A.T.F. - NATO Fighters (Data Disc), Atlantis - Das sagenhafte Abenteuer (Germany), Awesome Adventures of Victor Vector & Yondo, The - The Cyberplasm Formula, Bad Mojo, Bad Mojo (Germany), Banzai Bug, Baphomets Fluch, BARQ - The Rise of Freedom, Battle Isle 3 - Shadow of the Emperor, Beneath a Steel Sky (Multi 5), Bermuda Syndrome (Germany), Betrayal in Antara, Bioforge (vf1.01), Blade Runner, Bloodwings - Pumpkinhead's Revenge, Blue Force, Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess, Bodyworks Voyager, Brain Dead 13 Starring Fritz (Germany), Bram Stoker's Dracula (Multi 5), Bud Tucker in Double Trouble (Germany), Buichi Terasawa's Takeru - Letter of the Law, Bundesliga Manager Professional, Buried in Time - Verschollen in der Zeit (Germany), Burntime, Caesar II (Budget v1.2), Caesar II (CMC v1.2), Caesar II (Germany v1.0), Campaign, Capitalism (Germany v1.0), Capitalism (Germany v1.02), Castle of Dr. Brain, Central Intelligence, Championship Manager 2, Chewy - Esc from F5, Chill Manor (v1.99), Civilization (Budget), Civilization & Mantis, Classic Games for OS/2 Warp, Club Dead, Club Football - The Manager, Comanche 3, Comanche 3 (Germany), Comanche CD - White Lightning, Combat Air Patrol, Comix Zone, Command & Conquer Teil 1 - Der Tiberiumkonflikt (Germany), Conspiracy, Creative Reader Collection, Crime City, Crusader - No Regret (Germany), CyberBykes - Shadow Racer VR, Cyberia 2 - Resurrection, Cyberia - Mission Norway (OEM v1.87), Cyberia - Project Description (OEM), Cyclemania, Detritus - The Daemon's Quest, Discoveries of the Deep, Dungeons of Kremlin, Dunkle Schatten 1 & 2, EcoQuest 1 - The Search for Cetus, Enemy Star, Eric the Unready, Escape from Delirium, F-29 Retaliator, Formula One Grand Prix, Front Page Sports - Baseball '94, Halloween Harry - Alien Carnage, Key CAD Complete Creations, Plumbers don't Wear Ties, The Civil War, The Complete Ultima VII (Multi 3, Budget) [archive.org]
- Geo Light Moon (Japan v1.00), Kotobuki (Japan), KU2 Impact (Japan), Saru Suberi (Japan), Seraphim Saigo No Tenshi (Japan), Silicon Scream (Japan) [Rod_Wod]
- S.T.G. [Uroko Sakanabito]
- Sound Blaster 16 CD driver [VOGONS]
- OS/2 Warp 4 [WinWorld]
- stepone_flop: Collections of small games, Microsoft Multiplan v1.04, MS-DOS v1.25, RJE - IBM 3780 Remote Batch Terminal Emulator v1.0M, Wordstar v3.24 [Mattis Lind, Edström]
Software list items promoted to working
- dragon_cart: Delta DOS [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_cart: Click v1.03, Pegasus 400 v1.02 [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- cd32: Arabian Nights, Battletoads, Benefactor, Black Viper Bubba 'N' Stix, Bubble 'N Squeak, Chuck Rock, Chuck Rock II - Son of Chuck, Dangerous Streets, Darkseed, Donk! The Samurai Duck!, Dragonstone, Emerald Mines, Flink, Fly Harder, Frontier - Elite II, Global Effect, Gloom, International Karate +, Kid Chaos, Marvin's Marvellous Adventure, Myth - History in the Making, Overkill + Lunar-C, Roadkill, Skeleton Krew [EoceneMiacid]
- electron_cart: Advanced Plus 34, Advanced Quarter Meg RAM, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.01, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.00, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.03 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_rom: Advanced BASIC Editor Plus, Advanced BASIC Editor & Toolkit, AMX Mouse Support v2.1 [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_flop: Battle Fighters 3 - Inishie no Jashin Densetsu, Dream Fighters, Image, Rumstorm, Rumuder [Justin Kerk]
- ibm5150: ABC's Wide World of Sports Boxing [Justin Kerk]
- 3D Power Games Volume 1, 688I Hunter-Killer, Aces of the Pacific, Aces over Europe, Alien Odyssey (Europe), Animal, Archibald Applebrook's Abenteuer (Germany v1.00), Archon Ultra (v1.1), Ark of Time, Back to Baghdad, Baphomets Fluch II - Die Spiegel der Finsternis (Germany A707197), Baphomets Fluch II - Die Spiegel der Finsternis (Germany CVIR102400), Battle Bugs, Battlecruiser 3000 AD, Blood Bowl, Blown Away, Broken Sword II - Las Fuerzas del Mal (Spain), Chronomaster, Clif Danger, Command Adventures: Starship, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer - Red Alert (Budget), Command & Conquer - Red Alert (Netherlands), Command & Conquer Teil 2 - Alarmstufe Rot (Germany), Conqueror AD 1086 (Germany), Conquest of the New World Deluxe Edition, Creatures (Germany), Cyber Judas, Darker, Frankenstein - Life or Death, Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf, The 11th Hour - Der Nachfolger von 7th Guest (Germany), The Curse of Monkey Island, [archive.org]
- Bakusou PC Choro Q (Japan), Battle BEAT 2000 L.E (Japan), Briganty - The Roots of Darkness for Windows (Japan), Moon (Japan) [Rod_Wod]
- stepone_flop: Custom integrated office suite [Mattis Lind, Edström]
Translations added or modified
- Chinese (Simplified) [YuiFAN]
- Chinese (Traditional) [YuiFAN]
- Dutch [Jos van Mourik]
- German [RafTacker]
- Greek [BraiNKilleRGR]
- ygv608.cpp improvements: [Agiri]
- Added mosaic effect for Galaga Arrangement Ending/Staffroll.
- Guessed that R#13 is used for transparent color – fixes ‘COLOR TEST’ in ND-1 self-test.
- Fixed a small graphics glitch in Rally-X Arrangement.
- Added option to disable saving NVRAM on exit. [AJR]
- Added ER1400 serial EAROM device. [AJR]
- Fixed many disassembler bugs: [AJR]
- mc68hc11: Fixed dissassembly of instructions with 16-bit operands (immediate or direct).
- m6809: Fixed disassembly of relative instructions.
- lc8670: Fixed disassembler to make it not completely broken.
- mcs48, s2650: Use paged mode for disassembler.
- lr35902: Fixed disassembly.
- attache: Added RS-232 serial ports. [AJR]
- f1gp: Fixed getting stuck on “ID CHECK”. [AJR]
- splash: Draw sprites in reverse order (fixes MT6791). [AJR]
- Fixed masking of signed integer types in debug state. [AJR]
- citycon: Fix sound CPU speed, and hooked up PSG read (fixed cop car spin sound). [AJR]
- tigeroad, f1dream: Added DIP switch locations. [AJR]
- tv910: Fix character row format, implemented video attributes, made self-test work, improved keyboard hookup, and added character set switch. [AJR]
- vt220: Split into two sets and fixed ROM loading for the earlier version. [AJR]
- mcs48: Program counter wraps at 11 bits. [AJR]
- mcs48: More specific emulation of Intel 8021: [AJR]
- Separated disassembler for i802x (including unemulated 8022 instructions).
- Provided separate (though mostly just more limited) 8021 opcode table.
- Writes to 8021 P0 no longer go through memory space.
- mcs51: Added DPTR, P0, P1, P2 and P3 to debug state registration. [AJR]
- dec_lk201: Switched to more sensible natural keyboard assignments for six keys above cursor block. [AJR, Bavarese]
- stvvdp1.cpp: Fixed color calculations for non-mode 5 sprites and mode 2 transparent pen. [Angelo Salese]
- Improves Virtual Hydlide avatar shadow and Scud: the Disposable Assassin.
- ms32.cpp: Improved and cleaned up tile-tile priorities. [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes title screen in Suchie Pai 2, Gratia intermissions and Hayaoshi Quiz Nettou Namahousou flame screen during attract.
- hng64.cpp: Enabled preliminary ROZ floor for Fatal Fury Wild Ambition and Buriki One. [Angelo Salese]
- snes_snd.cpp: Made TnDIV divide by 256 when setting written is 0, and merged timer counters into a single function. [Angelo Salese]
- blockout.cpp improvements: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed Agress text layer offset, and worked around initial VRAM check.
- Converted to SCREEN_RAW_PARAMS and fixed visible area for Agress and Block Out.
- Fixed input labels and hookups, following manual and in-game descriptions.
- taito_f3.cpp: Removed outdated kludge for Darius Gaiden. [Angelo Salese]
- x1.cpp: Moved video functions into their own file and improved encapsulation. [Angelo Salese]
- calchase.cpp: Added some keyboard inputs. [Angelo Salese]
- Some PC AT 2D accelerator updates: [Barry Rodewald]
- s3: Reset hardware pointer colour select is on reading CR45, as per documentation.
- mach8/mach32: Limit sourcex/y to 11 bits (fixes mach32 detection in bundled win9x drivers).
- mach32: Mapped hardware pointer registers and got hardware cursor to display (still needs work).
- mach32: Added 8514/A-compatible DAC registers (fixes I/O port conflict in DOS mach32 utilities, and 8bpp colours under win9x).
- mach8: Added Scan To X command (used by win9x drivers to write cursor data).
- mach32: Corrected display of 16bpp video mode in Windows 9x.
- r9751: Added keyboard input queue and CBX OS stack tracing. [Brandon Munger]
- vgmplay: Added HuC6280 stereo output, K054539, dual OKIM6295, NMK112 banking, and QSound support. [cam900]
- qdrmfgp, djmain, konamigq: Moved sample RAM to K054539 address map. [cam900]
- plygonet: Added K054321. [cam900]
- Moved Sega MultiPCM bank schems to device address map, and converted segas32 and segam1audio to configured banking. [cam900]
- Fixes Outrunners, which uses a 0x1800-byte header for 512 samples, and two 512KiB banks for sample data.
- psikyo4.cpp: Cleaned up YMF278B banking. [cam900]
- Converted Data East ACE chip emulation to a device and improved alpha blend/fade/palette effects. [cam900]
- drgnmst: Fixed palette (12-bit RGB 4-bit intensity) – fixes fading. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Improved priority and alpha blending, and removed outdated comments. [cam900]
- Removed redundant code from DECO drivers, and demoted games with missing effects to MACHINE_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS. [cam900]
- dassault: Added raw screen parameters. [cam900]
- deco16ic: Split pf1/pf2 RAM allowing sizes to differ. [cam900]
- cninja.cpp: Cleaned up I/O and protection handling. [cam900]
- plugins/portname: Added preliminary plugin for loading input names from external files. [Carl]
- blackt96: Hooked up sound and fixed pickup colours. [David Haywood]
- pgm2 improvements: [David Haywood]
- Fixed foreground tilemap size (fixes kov3 boss death sequences).
- Handle MSB of zooming (used by kov3).
- Implemented sprite disable bit (fixes stray graphics in kov3 attract mode).
- Added default SRAM, added speadups and fixed visible area for kov3.
- Fixed save state support (also affects ARM CPU core).
- Added support for Datel Game Booster Playstation peripheral. [David Haywood]
- Added driver for Radica 6502-based TV games. [David Haywood]
- Fixed and tidied the tvboy driver. [David Haywood]
- Improved free play DIP switch defaults for Grudge Match sets. [David Haywood]
- Default to off for parent set as free play doesn’t work, and default to on for older clone as coin mode doesn’t work.
- Moved sets using different CPUs out of VTech Genesis IQ driver. [David Haywood]
- Converted Radica Mega Drive-based TV games from sofware list entries to system drivers. [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Corrected parent/clone relationships and demoted to not working. [David Haywood]
- Added SY-889 ROM and machine, and implemented memory map, DMA, and RGP palette for correct colours. [David Shah]
- Made multiple improvements to nes_vt driver, including fixes to graphics and memory mapping. [David Shah]
- Fixed sample end position in sound/gaelco.cpp – fixes clicking sounds in various games. [dink]
- Added SN54/74166 8-Bit Parallel-In/Serial-Out Shift Register device. [Dirk Best, Luca Elia]
- asteroid: Added coin counters and clarified LEDs. [Dirk Best]
- 74153: Improved interface. [Dirk Best]
- d88_dsk: Added some safety checks to avoid reading beyond the end of the file. [Dirk Best]
- didact.cpp: Split out of Candela and Esselte 100 computers into their own drivers for clarity. [Edström]
- MyBrain 3000/JB-3000/Ericsson PC Step/One imrpovements: [Edström, Fredrik Öhrström]
- Refactored graphics circuit, added color in 320x200 mode, fixed text scrolling, and added 80-character 640×200 mode.
- Fixed speed issue by reducing CPU clock by 50% as suggested by RAM waitstates in the schematics.
- Added support for -ramsize with 128K option and 256K default.
- Emulated the INT7 pull down and up for the keyboard, and added support for three keyboard variants.
- Added high-resolution 640×400 mode, and added crude cursor support for 40-character mode.
- Added monochrome monitor support with palette to match the 525Nm P39 phoshor used in the Ericsson DU4721 monitor.
- Added printer support.
- Completed interrupt support, including jumper settings.
- Fixed crude support for 36×25 color text mode, and added graphics mode 0 (resolution depends on monitor used).
- gba: Use correct initial mapping for movie cartridges – fixes v_sharkt, v_shrek, and v_shrek2. [endrift, Ryan Holtz]
- hp2645: Added RS232 I/O, multiple charcter sets, beeper, and option switches. [F.Ulivi]
- Added verbose logging for configuration file loading. [Firehawke]
- hh_sm510: Renamed Game & watch ROM sets to be more immediately recognisable. [hap]
- Replaced ROM patches with protection simulation for route16, metafox, and maketrax. [iq_132, Robbbert]
- aristmk5.cpp: Updated names/descriptions and improved internal artwork for a number of games. [Heihachi_73]
- ti85.cpp: Marked ti83p, ti83pse, ti84p, and ti84pse as NOT_WORKING, and added some more ti84p BIOS ROMs. [Julian Lachniet]
- ymz770.cpp: Updated documentation and tidied up. [MetalliC]
- pgm2.cpp: Emulated kov3 ROM module communication and removed hack. [MetalliC]
- pgm2.cpp: Improved simulation using real data, and made fake keys for kov3 V100 and V104. [MetalliC]
- geneve updates: [Michael Zapf]
- v9938 should abort a command when the mode is switched before completion.
- Added 128K/192K VRAM selection.
- Converted loging to use logmacro.h helpers.
- ti99: Fixed debugger interference with cartridge selection line. [Michael Zapf]
- Improved Acorn Electron peripheral emulation: [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_plus1: Added Slogger Expansion 2.00 and 2.01.
- electron_plus3: Added Advanced 1770 DFS 2.10.
- electron: Added Rombox and Rombox+ expansion devices, and electron_rom software list.
- electron: Re-implemented expansion port interface to access full 6502 bus.
- Re-implemented cartridge slot device, and added several cartridge devices.
- BBC Opus FDC updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_opus8272: Connected TC strobe, device is now working.
- bbc_opus2791: Added DDOS 3.16 BIOS option.
- bbc_opus2793: Added DDOS 3.36 BIOS option.
- Differentiate between cartridge (cart) and romimage (rom) in generic slots. [Nigel Barnes]
- dragon_fdc.cpp updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added Premier FDC, for DeltaDOS.
- Dragon FDC has READY line tied, fixes loading issues with Flex and OS9.
- Converted machine configuration builders to member functions of the state classes and simplified prototype. [O. Galibert]
- swtpc09, isbc8010b, jtc_es40: Fixed typos. [O. Galibert]
- attache: Fixed SIO mapping. [O. Galibert]
- Replaced list of crystal/resonatooscillator frequencies with a solution that doesn’t require recompiling everything on changes. [O. Galibert]
- Fixed/worked around many errors reported by Coverity. [Oliver Stöneberg]
- Restored SANITIZE make option. [Oliver Stöneberg]
- Added artwork override and fallback options. [phulshof]
- quickpick5: Hooked up ROM readbacks, improved visible area, hooked up color RAM, and allowed POST to pass. [R. Belmont]
- konmedal: Allowed shuriboy to display and fully pass POST, and hooked up I/O ports. [R. Belmont]
- mac: Added preliminary working but imperfect sound for maclc3. [R. Belmont]
- chdcd: Recognize ISO images with 2336 byte sectors. [R. Belmont, Angelo Salese]
- mac: Added preliminary support for AE Quadralink 4-port serial. [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- mac: Added support for “BootBug” NuBus remote debugger card. [Al Kossow, R. Belmont]
- FM Towns improvements: [r09]
- Fixed horizontal wrap for bitmap layers.
- Refactored line drawing, with support for zoom up to ×16, and better wrapping.
- Added support for all sixteen horizontal zoom levels supported by the hardware instead of just 5 (used in Misty and Rayxanber).
- Simplified the line wrap detection code and added support all use cases including vertical scrolling and layer 1 with sprites.
- Doubled line size when in single-layer plus high color mode.
- Made the line wrapping code aware of VRAM page selection.
- Fixed misplaced bottom lines.
- Fixed vertical sync flag read from port 0xcff86 – Birdy Soft games now boot.
- Implemented horizontal sync read from 0xcff86 – later 4th Unit games now boot (based on Barry Rodewald’s implementation).
- Fixed missing pixels in single-layer modes.
- Fixed CD-ROM regressions that caused some games not to boot (e.g. Emerald Dragon or Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).
- Replaced 3dgolfha floppy dump with HxC MFM format dump, allowing copy protection check to pass.
- Documented all non-working software list items.
- alphatpx: Add HSYNC callback – allows P2 series machines to continue to MOS monitor and boot disks. [rfka01]
- Lucky Ball 96 updates: [Roberto Fresca]
- Hooked PPI 8255 for I/O, identified ST6265 MCU, and identified VRAM/VDP.
- Added DAC 08 (not yet wired yet to the PPI 8255 due to troubles with mode 2).
- Decrypted/unscrambled program ROM.
- Documented I/O circuitry, PCB layout, edge connector, and DIP switches.
- Added technical notes.
- miaction, tigerslt: Decrypted programs and palettes. [Roberto Fresca]
- goldstar.cpp: Expanded maincpu region from 32KiB to 64KiB for lucky8 and derivatives and mapped ROM in 0xC000-0xF7FF range. [Roberto Fresca]
- Neraidoula: Added notes about tiles from another game inside the graphics ROMs. [Roberto Fresca]
- funworld.cpp: Updated notes for Jolly Card Italian sets. [Roberto Fresca]
- e132xs: Added recompiler covering opcodes used by supported games. [Ryan Holtz]
- Added gross hack to fix kof10th save states. [smf]
- Improved support for unusual Windows build configurations: [smf]
- Added workround for clang static builds and enabled them again.
- Don’t force -O1 on clang builds.
- Added -lSDL2main to fix linking with GCC 7.
- Use dynamic linking for windows SDL builds to work around an apparent linker bug.
- Fix building with Qt debugger.
- Added skeleton Sega network device. [smf]
- vamphalf: Improved mdig speedup, removed “space” calls, and replaced magic numbers with enumeration constants. [smf]
- Improved Mr Kicker speedup and standardised the rest apart from except aoh. [smf]
- popeye: Improved video emulation: [smf]
- Fixed background in popeyej, popeyejo and popeyebl.
- Fixed horizontal and vertical scroll register behaviour in popeye.
- Changed function names from game name to the hardware ID the functionality was first used in.
- Fixed popeye background scrolling when screen is flipped.
- Implemented tile palette banking on TNX1 hardware (guess based on PROM contents).
- Implemented sprite priority and clipping according to description in MT03725.
- Moved protection save state into driver_start() leaving driver init for decryption.
- Combine sprite PROMs and invert bootleg PROMs in the ROM load.
- Bank the sprite palette and only update the palette if the bank register changes.
- Draw background directly into bitmap and include the area above the background buffer.
- Fixed Z80 disassembly when $ed, $dd and $fd prefixes are used but the instruction is not valid. [smf]
- vg5k: Removed bad ROM dump. [Sylvain Glaize]
- Use C locale for int/float in XML files. [Vas Crabb]
- Detect attached debugger on OSX before generating trace/breakpoint trap. [Vas Crabb]
- Converted zippath directory to a C++ interface. [Vas Crabb]
- playch10: Exposed countdown LEDs through output system and added internal layout to display them. [Vas Crabb]
- k001604: Implemented front layer rotate and zoom. [Ville Linde]
- Added GLSL bicubic filter (Catmull-Rom spline), and fixed pixel coordinates and sampling in GLSL bilinear filter. [webghost009]
- mac: Added version 1.3 ROM to BootBug card. [Al Kossow]
- tv912c: Redumped program ROM. [Al Kossow]
- wd2010.cpp: Use calculated access times typical for MFM drives of that age instead of hard coded values. [Bavarese]
- Fix Visual Studio build when path to source contains spaces. [Björn Moser]
- mosaic.cpp: Add PCB layout for Mosaic and derived CPU/sound from oscillator frequencies. [Brian Troha]
- sorcerer_cass.xml: Updated details for Orb of Halucidon and Air Traffic Controller based on original manuals. [exidyboy]
- gaelco2: Updated documentation based on photos of PCBs. [f205v]
- c65.cpp: Added some notes and corrected CPU clock. [Guru]
- cps1.cpp: Verified wofr1 program ROM dumps. [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Updated “2017” strings to “2018” where relevant. [Jonathan Holt]
- hiscore.dat: Updated for current MAME version. [Leezer]
- blockhl.cpp: Restored button 2 and 3 and joystick down inputs for Quarth and Block Hole. [Mikejmoffitt]
- Fixed a couple of issues reported by Coverity. [MoochMcGee]
- pgm2.cpp: Dumped internal firmware for kov3 and kov3_102 ROM module keys. [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- Updated Popeye hardware documentation. [Porchy]
- csplayh5.cpp: Redumped nuretemi sound ROM. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Corrected years for Virtua Fighter 2 and Behind Enemy Lines. [sjy96525]
- ibm5170.xml: Redumped ku2impact and kotobuki CD into .iso and .bincue and commented the source data. [Tafoid]
- thepit.cpp: Fixed Lives DIP switches for Intrepid bootleg sets. [Tafoid]
- gamegear.xml: Fixed NVRAM size for shinfrc2 and clones, allowing games to function properly (MT06845). [einstein95, Tafoid]