Need for Speed Underground PC Full Version Download
The new games are a reboot of the series and bring the collection of elements that made reference in the genre. Need for Speed Underground saves. Need For Speed Underground 2 saved game 100 %. However, for whatever reason my controller wont sync, the game does pick up when the controller buttons are pressed as the message "this controller has not been setup yet" pops up every. Need help to get 100% completion? Need for Speed ProStreet v1.1 Patch (US/DD) This is the first patch for the download version of NFS ProStreet which brings the game to v1.1, adding LAN capabilities. Prologue Buying your first car Black List #15 - Sonny Black List #14 - Taz Black List #13 - Vic Black List #12 - Izzy Black List #11 - Big Lou Black List #10.
Need For Speed Underground Rivals Apk Download V1 of
TOYOTA AE86 2. CARS FROM "THE FAST. Dungeon Lords Empire Earth II Need For Speed: Underground 1 Need For Speed: Underground 2 Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Sim City 4 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith. The game was developed by Electronic Arts - also known as EA - for Windows 98 to Windows XP. The gameplay focuses on urban street racing and high-performing tuner cars from various car manufacturers such as Mitsubishi Motors, Subaru, and Toyota. Need For Speed Underground 1 Download For PC Full Version (Released 2020) Require for speed underground 1 is first allotment in Underground plan. Need for Speed Undercover has players racing through speedways. Can Only enjoy this game in your Android Phone Or Desktop PC with the help of PPSSPP Emulator. Make sure that the option UnlockAndCorsa in scripts\[HOST] is set to 1.
Game Fix / Crack: Need For Speed: Underground v1.4 EURO
Can't install both NFS Underground and NFS Most Wanted (2020) on the same PC. Launch yourself between chaos and control as you hit the pedal and roll into underground street racing. NEED FOR SPEED(tm) UNDERGROUND 2 Patch 1.2. By swapping engines, you can transform your battered, beloved, low-rated ride into a high-powered, road-owning filthy beast of a machine. Need For Speed Underground for Windows. EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts in 2020. Category: Need For Speed Underground 2 Description: Original exe file File size: 4.57 Mb File date: 10.11.2020 14: 37 Virus scan.
|1||Need For Speed Underground won't work for Windows 10||67%|
|2||Need For Speed 1 - CNET Download||82%|
|3||PC Cheats - Need for Speed Underground Wiki Guide||99%|
|4||Need for Speed Heat CODEX Crack Download Full Game Torrent||52%|
|5||Need For Speed Underground 2 NFS Underground 2 super save||32%|
|6||Need for Speed: Underground at The Need for Speed Wiki||46%|
|7||Need For Speed Underground 2 Update V1.2 Cracked Hoodlum||75%|
|8||Need for Speed Underground (free version) download for PC||65%|
|9||Need for Speed: Underground - No intro patch||37%|
Download save 100% without lose [Need for Speed: Underground] [Mods]
Need for Speed Most Wanted allows players to race exotic cars, against computer-controlled opponents and human opponents via a LAN. The game is also succeeded by Need for Speed: Carbon, which serves as a sequel to Most Wanted. Need for Speed: Underground - Highly Compressed 155 MB navigate to this web-site. Need For Speed Underground Famous Custom Cars Guide Consoles: Playstation 2, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, PC CONTENTS: 1. CARS FROM "INITIAL D" 1.1. Need for speed underground 1 crack file. All races take place in a generic city at. Extract everything into C: /Document and Settings/(User Name)/Local Settings/Application Data/NFS Underground 2 No read me file because u read this instead!
GitHub - HarpyWar/nfsuserver: Need For Speed: Underground
Stage 1: N/A Stage 2: Hoods - 4 Outrun wins Stage 3: Performance Upgrade(Engine, Transmission, Tires) - 3 Outrun wins Rims - 6 Outrun wins Stage 4, Need for Speed Underground 2 PlayStation 2. Need for Speed: Underground Cheat Codes, Trainers, Patch Updates, Demos, Downloads, Cheats Trainer, Tweaks & Game Patch Fixes are featured on this page. More Need for Speed: Underground 2 Fixes. Game Complete Save File Career Completion: 100% done All cars unlocked Points: 242668 Download (downloaded 140068 times). Next File Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D - Patch 1.2. Need for Speed Underground 2. The next installment in the Need for Speed Underground series takes you to a free-roaming city comprised of five neig. NFS PC GAME: Need for Speed Underground 2 PC Full Version.
- Need for Speed Underground 2 Questions and Answers, PC
- Need for Speed Underground 2 PC Full Version Download
- Need For Speed: Underground 1 Highly compressed download
- Need for Speed Underground - Official EA Site
- Need For Speed: Underground 1& 2 - CD-2-DVD // Conversions
- Need for Speed: Underground Rivals at The Need for Speed
- NFSU2 stuck on loading screen forever, help needed
Key generator need for Speed Underground Windows 10 not launching
Need for Speed Underground 2 Saves. A popular P2P file sharing platform, this torrent software is lightweight, easy to. The Wii version was developed by Exient Entertainment. NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND v1.4 [GERMAN] FIXED EXE (1.26MB) NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND v1.40 [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED EXE (1.25MB) NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND [ALL] NO INTRO FIX (52.7KB) NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND [ALL] NO INTRO FIX #2 (157KB) NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND MENU TWEAK v1.0 (94KB) Search for related No-CD & No-DVD Patch. Find all our Need for Speed Underground 2 Questions and Answers for PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Gameboy Advance. Need for Speed Rivals. Need for Speed: Undercover.
Crack download Need for Speed 1.5 for Windows
Need for Speed Underground 2 Icon. There are no comments to display. Need for speed underground 2 failed to launch on windows 7 I BOUGHT A NEW PACK OF NFS UNDERGROUND, UNDERGROUND 2 AND MOST WANTED. The green flag has dropped with NASCAR Thunder 2020. Racing simulator with many auto and terrain options. The level of detail in this game is amazing. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
My bare feet pound on the cold and wet pavement as I sprint for my life, while all that stares back at me is the pitch-black darkness, adrenaline is surging through my body, it is chasing me again. I'll never escape it. I scream desperately but all I hear is my voice echoing back. All of a sudden without my permission my body comes to a halt at the same wall of dense fog that always appears and halts me at the end of the underground tunnel. However, something feels different this time, somewhat welcoming yet still ominous. Formidable. For the first time I understand that it is allowing me to pass through it. I proceed to cautiously amble through it and emerge, confused, on the other side. Terrible grogginess sweeps over me and I curl up beside a majestic tree, caressed to sleep by the dream-like breeze that was ever so soothing. I wake with a start, eager to begin my usual morning, quickly brushing off the strange delusion my mind had conceived in my slumber. I, Ziggy Codwell, am ready to lead my followers, the members of Angel’s Trumpet. I dress in my water garments and head out to stand in the middle of the rubble to gather my people. One by one they come out, silent, their cheeks rosy from the freezing morning temperatures contrasting their white garments as they flap about in the gusts of wind. Each one of their facial structures is so striking, unique, and comforting to me; take Ophelia with her sharp cheekbones or, following after her, Chase with his intense stare and piercing eyes. I breathe a sigh of peace and tranquility looking down upon all of them. They are my people, the ones who truly understand me, they are my world. As soon as everyone arrives we begin our walk. We enter the lifeless and charred forest and in perfect synchrony we stroll in single file along the well-beaten path. The sounds of twigs and dry leaves snapping echo around us. This, this is what I live for: finding beauty and sanctuary in the unwanted with my people around me. As I leave my thoughts and come back to reality I realize we have already reached the opening. Here, the charred dead woods abruptly change to a luscious green ecosystem surrounding the Malarter Lake. My people silently line up from eldest to youngest as they do every day, while I slowly make my way into the water and then to the middle of the lake. I stay floating in the below-freezing temperatures, demonstrating my power and connection with it. I hope death drags me under. As I wait here, one by one each member walks barefoot across the long and ancient wooden dock performing their specific ritual and then submerging themselves. I weep as I do every day, it never ceases to amaze me how impactful it is to watch my people reach their inner truth. As uplifting and empowering it is to see I always have that nagging feeling in the back of my head and a growing pit in my stomach. Especially on days like these where the bitter cold seeps so far into my bones I become numb. The numbness always leads me back to my old life. Ostracized, hated, and lost, my entire town treated me like dirt, passerby's taking time out of their precious schedules to kick “the crazy highschool dropout” or destroy one of my few possessions. It was those traumatizing rock bottom moments that finally forced me to find an escape and change my life. And here I am today, as I resurface from my flashback I notice young Josie performing her ritual, one of my favorites. She runs to the end of the dock, halts to a stop, takes three steps in each direction then purges her body of its demons, turns around, and plunges back first into the water. Her fragile frame floats to the surface as she lets the current take her back to the rocky shore. After the last ritual I make my way out of the water and together we walk back with our white clothes drying in the frigid wind. Arriving back at our living grounds everyone goes their separate ways to their sanctuaries to change into early light clothes and come right back. I proceed to my daily ritual of consulting the elderly members of my beloved community. It’s been getting harder to see them though, the first one I am visiting is an old man who’s prune-like complexion usually triggers my gag reflex. It is no different today of course; I knock on his huts' door and can hear him hobbling over, struggling with every step. He opens the door and greets me with a lopsided smile. Lloyd is his name. He invites me in for some sacred tea. Only Lloyd can make such a powerful drink that awakens my sixth sense in such a miraculous way. His abode is always subtly illuminated by solely candlelight; he says it keeps him in tune with his thoughts. It’s a wonderful practice. I can tell he truly values his inner self and his connection with the society we have here. He has individual framed portraits of every member taking up every inch of the walls in the tea room he always sits me in. The elders usually tell me a story, and as fascinating as I find them, today it is difficult to focus. Lloyd isn’t making any sense, his words are impossible to follow. His body is trembling and saliva begins to spew from his mouth. It’s a horrid sight. I try to focus on his words but that makes me notice every irregularity of his condition today. My mouth begins to fill up with grotesque bile as I cannot stand the sight. I plan on keeping it in my mouth until Lloyd suddenly collapses to the ground and begins to feverishly spazz. I cannot handle this, it isn’t even Lloyd. It's as if something has taken over him, something beyond us. I am unable to comprehend what is happening to my dear, long time friend. I get one last glimpse of him, just in time to see his grey eyes glaze over lifelessly. I rise from my chair and briskly walk out of Lloyd’s hut to frantically ring the meeting bell and announce the somber news. I walk into the dining hall to a swarm of confused faces and everyone immediately silences when I reach the stage. I begin my announcement, “one of our eldest and dearest friends has departed from us today” I say shakily. I begin my next sentence but have to take a second to allow the adrenaline to rush through me and “Lloyd wouldn’t want us to halt our lives and grieve for him” the adrenaline rushes through my body and my voice echoes, repeating itself back to me in the cavernous room. “Lloyd would want us to celebrate his passage because he knew how beautiful death is, he is finally free from his constraints that tied him down so mercilessly here on earth”. I preach and demonstrate strength and love but all I can think is I wish death would drag me under. After I say a few more words in remembrance of Lloyd, my dear friend Evelyn, another elder, pulls me aside, her grasp reminds me of a maternal figure. She attempts to console me regarding this unexpected tragedy. As she talks, we walk to her home and as we enter her wise words and advice start to resonate with me and soothe me in a way that only the gentlest of souls could. It is a very rare type of love she has consistently shown me since the day we met. A love I wished wasn’t so foreign to me. Evelyn understands me and treats me like no else. As she continues to comfort me my gaze trails off from her facial expressions to the large bruises on her wrists and legs, I know those marks all too well. I have seen them on Evelyn time and time again, I know that it is my duty as the leader of this community to accept and love everyone equally no matter their flaws, but I am ashamed to admit that I have a deep-rooted hatred for Evelyn's partner, Barnabas Never known. The trauma that he inflicts, not only causes her terrible suffering but forces me to revisit my own similar past and painful experiences. Out of nowhere Barnabas appears and hastily leaves the house through the open door. I glance over to Evelyn to see her reaction and notice her face go blank. She then begins to blindly follow Barnabas. Not understanding what is going on between them I chase after her fearing for her safety. I follow them for what feels like miles, trying to get Evelyn to simply acknowledge me so I could convince her to go back home with me. They are both acting bizarrely as if they were in a trance or possessed, neither even batting an eye as I aggressively chase after them calling their names. Eventually we reach a clearing which opens up to a breathtaking meadow filled with my favorite type of flowers, Moonflowers. I stop to catch my breath and kneel over when I stand back up I see Evelyn and Barnabas so far ahead of me it seems impossible to catch up. As I scream one last time, I watch powerlessly as he grabs Evelyn by the hair and drags her frail figure away. As he pulls her, Evelyn finally turns to look back at me in response to my desperate shrieks. I will never forget the agony and hopelessness painted across her face as she and Barnabas disappeared behind the tall meadow grass. I am once again wishing death would drag me under, but I am taken aback by the hundreds of moonflowers glistening in the penetrating sunlight that is scorching my skin, the sunlight so intense it feels like I am trapped by in hell's unforgiving flames. Somehow unphased, the flowers still manage to flow gracefully in a mesmerizing way. So captivating are the saturated petals, who invite me into a velvety embrace. I cannot resist, and I proceed to savagely rip the flowers from their stalks, then throw them onto the ground, creating a bed. It is the most impeccable sight I have ever witnessed in my miserable life. Panting from the work I've just done, I become possessed by their call and allow for a crooked slender smile to creep over my face as my eyes widen. My body is drawn to the bed of massacred moonflowers and as if in slow motion I fall into their embrace. Suddenly, a hunger I had never known overtakes me, creating a ravenous monster in the pit of my empty stomach. I have to satisfy it and commence to sink my jagged teeth into the flowers. It is exhilarating, bringing on a wave of pleasure that I’ve never even experienced. It feels like riding through a pitch-black tunnel that envelops me into this rush and makes it the only thing I can perceive; a tunnel that I would despise having to see the other side of. Ingesting these flowers is a surreal occurrence, their transcendental effects are reminiscent of the tea my late friend Lloyd would brew and grace upon me, except I subconsciously understand their power, and it is inescapable. I feel energized and carefree. I haven’t ever felt close to true happiness in my entire life. Energy surges through me and I begin to run laughing hysterically as I sprint across the meadow. I begin to slow down when I notice my surroundings. In front of me was an incredibly steep hill with rocky terrain and dense forest below it. It is such a stark contrast from the serene flowers and succulent grass that lay behind me now. All of a sudden my lungs are on fire, I can’t inhale and exhale fast enough, I feel them begging for oxygen. My entire body begins to shake violently and I feel its presence becomes aware of my location. I need to escape, I have managed to run fast enough long enough now, I'm not going to let it happen today. I need an immediate escape, with no other choice, I launch myself off the steep decline. I hit the ground with a thud that sends pain radiating throughout my body, in a strange way it brings me comfort; I like the pain, it is distracting. My body continues moving, picking up more and more speed as I begin to roll faster and faster down the hill. Enjoying the pain I began to feel free, I have finally escaped it, at this speed I could never be caught. I have finally outrun it. As soon as that carefreeness came, it left. I start to slow down and reach the end of the hill and it is still close behind me. Why, why, why, can nothing in my life ever go right, I just want to experience peace. I can never just have inner peace, something always has to ruin that. I wish I had never tainted this earth with my existence. I can’t catch my breath and begin to swell with perhaps the most intense panic I have ever felt in my numb life. Suddenly, I feel my soul become poisoned. I know it has caught up to me only to plant its terrible seed of demise inside me; all I know is that I need it out. All of my reasoning goes out the window as survival instinct becomes all I have left. I feel my thoughts begin to conjure up the most brilliant idea that only a true mastermind like myself could even imagine. I feel like a savage animal, no one can stop me from what I'm about to do. My eyes become bloodshot and feel as if they are about to pop out of their sockets at any moment. They become fixated on a cluster of massive trees whose trunks resemble infinitely thorned rose stalks. They appear to have the texture of the most corrosive sandpaper wrapped around immense trunks of pure unbreakable solid steel. It’s perfect as if it was placed there solely for what I was about to make use of it for. I find it absolutely thrilling that I have the privilege of being able to save myself with these trees and can’t stop the stupendous smile that my cracked lips are forming. My blood takes on the heat of a thousand suns and my legs herculean strength and speed. I pierce the forest’s silence with a deafening shriek as I charge head first into the glorious trees. My skull collides with the indestructible trunk and I sense my soul shake within my body. It’s working, but I need to get the filth out of it. I have to finish the job. With infinite willpower I keep on ramming my head into it, stronger with each blow. “GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!” My head is throbbing with pain I know will bring me satisfaction and joy but I detect myself becoming weak, unable to get it out of me. Crying defeated tears and shrill screams of desperation I give my hardest efforts at ramming the seed of demise out. “There is nothing left for me here, there is nothing for left me here, there nothing here is for left me, nothing me is left here.” With power from one final rush of life force, I bash my head one last time and know it has done the trick. I experience the evil violently pull itself out of my body, and my limbs give way to rest myself against the magnificent tree. I thank it for being so helpful. There is a strange smell of copper in the air. I reach to wipe my sweat-soaked brow and when my hand comes back into my view, it is covered in viscous crimson red blood. I am disgusted, I hate it, I need to cleanse myself. As I tilt my head down to wipe my hands off, blood with pieces of my flesh cascades down my face like a beautiful waterfall. It is mesmerizing. Snapping out of my trance I feel something land on the top of my head. I look up and see it’s a large crow. How sweet, animals are so intuitive and can always tell when others are hurt. I believe this until the crow starts aggressively ripping pieces of my raw flesh and devouring them like some ravenous beast. I react to the discomfort I feel from the crows pointed beak jabbing at my skull and begin to shout and swat at it, until it nonchalantly takes off to fly away. I’m filled with fury and begin to chase after it, I have to kill it. After what seems like hours of following the unwanted thief, I start recognizing some familiar sights and stop trailing it. They bring on a beautiful sentiment reminiscent of seeing an old friend, like the feeling I get when I see one of my lovely people. I know exactly what I am approaching: the only place that allows me to escape the inhumane judgment of the rest of the cruel world. I saunter atop the dainty cobblestone path that will take me straight to the mainland, my mind blissfully at ease knowing I will be greeted by my loved ones who will care for my injuries. This heavenly feeling causes everything around me to take on an ethereal state. The mellow breeze compliments the sweet air like never before as the sunlight gently kisses my skin. For once I can perceive the amicable nature of the world that surrounds me. I reach the entrance of the area in which my people reside. I notice something is off. Normally I feel at home and safe here, but right now I can discern the air around me shift and take on an ominous charge. It’s too quiet, regularly everyone would be out and joyfully completing their rituals or their daily tasks. I didn’t see a single person outside of their huts. I begin to panic as there is something very wrong. I pick up my pace and start knocking on people’s doors, calling out for anybody. That’s when I notice, Josie, NO, she is unconscious on top of a table. I throw myself at her praying that she is just sleeping. I observe her more carefully and notice a deep stab wound on her left temple and the word supleh spelled out across her forehead in ash. Maggots moistly ooze from the stab wound, making me believe she had been dead for at least a few hours. This is an absurdity, nothing nearly as horrendous has ever occurred within Angel’s Trumpet since its inception. The air now weighs upon me, heavy and difficult to take in. PLEASE let death drag me under I whispered, unable to cope. Acting out in pure fright, I irrationally attempt to wake her up by shaking her corpse only to accidentally push her off the table and hear a loud snap. I slowly lean over to the side of the table she fell off of and see the further damage I've done. Her neck has been completely mangled, her shattered spine is visible through breakage of her stiff flesh, and exuding from the wound is a flow of rotting discharge and blood. I bite my lip forcefully, a developed habit from severe anxiety during my earlier days. Never in a million years would I have been able to foresee this disaster. Once again I've hit rock bottom both physically and emotionally. There is absolutely no point in living. My whole world is crashing down on me. I can't look at her anymore, I start running for help ignoring my rationale knowing that nothing can be done except put her six feet under. As I hysterically cry for help, I catch a glimpse of another figure next to our sacred oak tree, blurred through my tears. I recognize him, it’s Bates, a burly man that I know is strong enough to help me dispose of Josie's body. I can't even fathom that thought, I would do anything to trade places with her, I have never wanted to be dead so badly. As I get closer to Bates, I notice his posture looks off. My eyes dart over to his stomach, noticing that he isn't leaning against the tree branch. I cannot believe what I am seeing. Bates’ eyes are lifeless and he has a tree branch puncturing his lower back and exiting directly through his abdomen. His organs are spilling out of the exit wound, the gore was so intense it looked like a horror costume, some sort of special effect. I try to convince myself this isn’t real, it’s just a dream. A thick liquid hits my forehead and trickles down my face. Bewildered by the sudden rain, I look up to see where it is coming from. In my pathetic life I have had hundreds of moments where I have felt no purpose to live, but I had saved myself by founding Angel’s Trumpets and taking in my committed and selfless followers. They had saved my life, no question to it. That is why looking up, I know that this will be the end of me. I see every single person that has ever loved me dead in what is supposed to be our sacred tree. There is no need to keep fighting, it is time for me to finally submit to these thoughts. I am nothing and have never been anything. I succumb to my memories of my past, recalling the endless nights I cried myself to sleep on the streets. The most sorrowful of nights brought torrential downpour with miserable raindrops that reflected the moonlit teardrops falling against my clammy skin. Those were the days I wished I never existed as if my arrival upon this Earth was the single mistake of the universe. I haven’t felt like that in a while, not since I found my escape. Now I find myself in another storm whose downpour is of the nauseatingly cold blood of my loved ones dripping over my body. The last thing I had to feel I had accomplished something in life was now the thing that ensured I can never accomplish anything in life. It is the most sickening sight anyone could ever witness. The mutilated corpses of dozens of my people are impaled by the tree. I begin to hark back to every single beautiful moment each one of them gifted to my life. My only friends, their faces flash before my eyes. Impossible, in only seconds, my mind is overflowing with every emotion perceptible to man and with every recollection of the life I had known here. I remember everything. With insuperable tears carrying blood streaming down my face I hopelessly gaze upwards and match my eyes to the lifeless stare of the corpse directly above me. I can almost hear anguished wails coming out of his limp gaping mouth. All of a sudden, a powerful gust of wind begins to sway the tree. I freeze. Paralyzed by horror I watch as all of the bodies slowly loosen from the branches that pierce them. One by one they begin to plummet down towards me, stacking their rotting bodies atop my own. They each fall with a distinct sound that will never cease to ring in my ears and reverberate in my mind. Thuds, cracking bones, gasses expelling out of their decomposing carcasses. I lay on the dirt stiffly, piled under the countless fleshy remains of my people, and feel their icy blood trickle through my garments and meet with my skin. Below the tremendous weight I make out my own bones begin to snap under the pressure and my lungs being denied of breath. Aware that I can still try and save myself, without contemplation, I allow myself eternal rest alongside the ones I let down. With one ray of dusky orange sunlight left glinting upon my pupil, I turn my head toward its direction, and for what I want to be the last time, watch the sunset.
“Here Detective Johnson, we’re finishing the paperwork for the homicide down by the park on 6th street”. “Ok I’ll check out the witness statements and the coroner's reports to fill it out and send it back over”. “Sounds good,” the young officer replied. I shuffled through my papers and picked up the responding officers' statements. Multiple panicked 911 calls from a park about a possible drug deal gone wrong resulting in a stabbing. When officers arrived at the scene, they found the victim unconscious and bleeding heavily under an oak tree. He was immediately declared dead due to dozens of stab wounds. The suspect had fled the scene. A man was identified by an expired license found in his pocket. Name: Ziggy Codewell, age: 27. Witnesses report watching him purchase what is presumed to be narcotics from an unidentified man. Multiple witnesses were able to give reports on the victim's final moments. Some recounted the victim approaching them and “screaming things like Angel’s Trumpet”, “begging us to bring him moonflowers and to go back to the mainland”, and was whispering under his breath “for death to drag him under”. One pious woman was documented saying she had “splashed a bucket of water on his face after seeing he had used ash to write help us on his forehead, and then he began to crazily shake me telling me to wake up and calling me Josie.” After reading through witness reports I moved onto the coroner's report. I flipped through the pages impatiently, wanting to end a long workday and get home. Here it was, the autopsy report, a stab wound to the left temple was the fatal puncture. Blood tests returned with shockingly high doses of datura. So that explains the witness statements of the victim's bizarre outburst, I thought to myself while writing. It made complete sense, datura is a wickedly strong hallucinogenic flower infamous for causing delirium. It was just another simple case of another low-life nobody. I closed the report and packed everything into my briefcase, ready to go home. Once in my car, I realized that the only thing I’d ever worked towards, my dream career, was never going to happen in this town with these cookie-cutter druggie cases. On the rainy drive home I decided to make a pit stop and picked up some rope.
[WALL'O'TEXT] Feedback I sent to Larian on EA, I wanted to share this with you.
- Save files should be grouped by character (name + some small UUID/Hash to distinguish between 2 different chars with the same name.
- As this is currently possible via profile, this isn’t a big deal - just make a new profile and go. But as it is not advertised as the intended way of separating saves, it would be useful.
- Save files don’t show basic info on the character and all the screenshots look too dark..
- The party split/merge is a little too “magnetic” and snaps everywhere. Could be fixed by right-click menu saying:
- Split all, split in half, split me, split Gale from party, split Astarion from party, split Wyll from party. Just like it allows you to group them one by one.
- Disable space being the default option selection button, OR allow the use of a bindable skip button which does not select dialogue.
- Allow customisable “hit chance” icon. So people can include and exclude modifiers that affect their attacks. Maybe also make it more clear as to what the % consists of and how to improve it like if someone is on low ground their hit chance icon would says “low ground (consider moving to even or higher ground relative to your target” or if an enemy is threatened “enemy threatened by Wyll, you will do extra damage with sneak skills!”.
- Change lockpicking visually to use the “roll” overhead just as perception/investigation checks do. It will be more consistent.
- Either severely highlight discovered object/trap/item during perception/insight checks, or make the characters who succeeded point in that general direction as an animation. It’s not always immediately visibly what you discovered depending on the camera angle, but your characters are always there for you to see and react to.
- Have an option in the General menu saying “Warn me when a concentration spell the player wants to cast overrides an existing one” so people don’t waste turns.
- Include a “real world” clock in the game UI somehow. It helps have a sense of time in-game.
- Trading items is vague/unclear at best and works on “item for item” rather than “x items for y items” basis, which is both confusing and sort of useless IMO. And you can already do this in the main trade section
- Currently in some cases characters do not share gold in single player. The player cannot buy items with a party member who has no gold in their inventory. Sometimes they can, but the gold in the “offer” screen displays 0, even though in the background it is the correct amount.
- Needs to have a hotkey during trade which allows to see whether the weapon you’re buying is better than the one you have after factoring in all modifiers.
- You currently cannot(!!!) see weapons on hover during trade for anyone but the trade instigator. You have to exit and re-enter the trade with someone who’s equipment you wish to see on hover when buying. This should be fixed.
- Close currently open container when another container is opened by the same person (please!)
- “Tutorial” is hidden away in the journal screen, why isn’t there a button to launch it by the mini-map? Or main menu?
- Currently there’s no custom markers for the map (???), when they get implemented, can we store both a short name and a long description for the purposes of planning?
- Hide any piece of equipment in UI (if we are to be able to hide helmets, why not the rest?)
- Let us rotate characters in inventory menu’s where they have a 3D model.
- Photo mode (not essential, not mandatory, but you won’t regret it)
- Effects on top of portraits clutter the portrait. Sometimes humorously making “googly eyes” from the icons for our characters. Just have one effect icon in the top right of the portrait for each char, which expands into a tooltip we can mouse into and find out what’s affecting us.
- Currently impossible to click a skill and then click your companion portrait at the bottom left of the UI and have the spell hit them. (Healing spells btw)
- Examining creatures does not present elemental vulnerabilities.
- Trying to throw something that is too heavy for you does not explicitly tell you it’s too heavy. It just doesn’t highlight the object. Would be more useful to see a label “not enough strength to lift/throw”.
- Talking to the dead does not tell you how many questions or how much time you have remaining to interrogate the dead. It does not therefore convey the sense of urgency or importance to question them in ways that you consider most useful.
- The sneaking icon (the sun) is a little counter-intuitive and confusing as it doesn’t immediately convey “how hidden I am”. To some (including myself) an icon that looks like a sun in the context of sneaking looked like it was telling the player they were visible. One would have to check and see what’s above your character icon to notice the clocked icon. The recommendation perhaps would revolve around changing the icon from representing the amount of light where you are pointing to how much your character will be cloaked there. This is immediately more recognisable and since the light level icons are only used for sneaking purposes - changing them does not impact other functions/meanings. Perhaps -> visible=hood down, partially visible=hood up with dashed outline for half the icon, hidden=solid outline, hooded?
- The Horde Breaker and other spells that act similarly where activating them once means you can recast them or activate them just populate your skill bar with the repeat icons you can use. However these look exactly like the original skill and look more like a bugged duplicate rather than something you should activate. Either highlight them in a distinctive way to highlight their appearance and potential use or have them appear in a distinctive area of the ui (such as above the end turn button).
- Having “Great weapon master” for a character should highlight whether the weapon activated it. This is a minor gripe since weapons DO carry a heavy tag, but it would be clearer to see “Uses Great Weapon Master passive” just below that on the tooltip.
- Double-clicking items in bags carried by the player should consume the item instead of moving it to the main inventory.
- Unclear as to what happens when a player clicks on a quest marker in the map and it turns white?
Inventory & item management
- Keys - You never have to manually swap keys between characters for solo play, this is pretty much handled with magic pockets. For multiplayer, presumably, it’s manual (I don’t have friends to play with so I cannot test). Here’s could work: a key ring. Automatically add keys to the key ring and make it openable as a sack would be if you ever (1/100 times IF that) need to access individual keys.
- Just as with keys, scrolls could go into some special container where they get auto added on pickup. Less important than keys, but still useful.
- Allow players to rename bags, sacks and other containers once they are in our inventory so they can remember what they put in there.
- In tandem with the above - grouping is a possible solution which could split your items into distinct groups while in the main inventory space, thus making management easier and custom sacks unnecessary. Just split them into groups by using some UI dividers. While you have the icons above the inventory that show only X/Y/Z types and allow you to ONLY see those items, what is more useful is the whole inventory grouped by type and separated, so you can immediately see what’s what without having to sort or switch visual context.
- Currently there is no way to quickly search your inventory. Would be nice to be able to enter a word in a box and have all corresponding matches highlighted in the inventory.
- Items don’t stack when they’re allegedly the same type. Nor is it absolutely necessary to have common quality or identical gear to be separate. Why not stand the seven leather armours since they’re all the same?
- Mage hand should be able to loot items from bodies, pickpocket (but expire on either success or fail only allowing for a single pickpocket and just “magic pockets” the item to the caster), unlock and open doors and containers, manipulate levers or switches. I mean, you technically should be able to use "reduce" + "mage hand" to fly by hoisting yourself up! ;)
- Disguise self should allow for a disguise as a goblin too.
- Spells that thematically don’t fit with a class should either be half as effective on a class that opts to learn them or not be available at all otherwise there’s no incentive to play a warlock if my wizard can learn those spells and vice versa.
- Surfaces are way too cheap to utilise and way too effective not to use constantly. However they are also beneficial in this same way for the enemies. Meaning most battles are now surface wars what with the abundance of surface creating spells or items available to the enemies.
- Surfaces are too large. They need tuning to adjust their size in order to avoid the DOS2-like surface mess during each battle.
- Surfaces that can catch fire should decrease in size when ignited.
- Surfaces that can electrocute should be smaller initially when cast.
- Enemies have either infinite or numerous surface creation tools, which needs to be toned down.
- Mine explosion radius is too large. It resembles a barrel full of dynamite and not a mine.
- Fog should prevent people on the outside being able to target people on the inside while those inside should have their visibility reduced to only whatever is in front of them.
- Toxic clouds do not need changing. There’s plenty of ways to avoid environmental toxic clouds.
- “Spiderweb spell”-created webbing should not function the same way grease does. It should burn up instantly and proc smaller amounts of damage once before evaporating.
- Wyll does not stand out as a companion you can recruit until you talk to him. He is entirely missable. Nothing triggers when you approach him and having him pop into battle while yelling he is the “Blade of Frontiers” makes him sound like a pompous douchebag NPC rather than an interesting companion you can recruit. This could easily be fixed by a small modification to play a cutscene after the goblin assault so he would introduce himself to you and the party and remark on your shared distaste for brain munching slugs.
- General: Apart from Gale and Lae’zel - the personalities of everyone else seem a bit one-dimensional. Perhaps it’s partially due to there not being significant emotion-to-animation tie in YET, as well as some of the writing needing improvement. One is not made to “feel” for some of the characters. For instance - how would one be convinced Wyll is in fact desperately trying to split himself between protecting a whole encampment and retrieving a missing person? It cannot be helped when one does not FEEL the emotion or be moved by how quickly Arabella’s parents just go “well we tried nothing and nothing worked! Guess we go make another child since this one’s as good as dead.” - When their daughter is imprisoned by a power-mad Druid! Where’s the drama? Where’s the sacrifice of (for example) her father trying to bust into the inner circle and being cut down thus leading to a bittersweet resolution either when the girl dies and her mum is the only one left or when we save her and both of them come to terms that her mischief cost the life of her father. It’s a very flat - “hey so x is the reason I’m like this or my quest is like that. OK?”. The player would want to be taken by the stories of these people in an emotional way and become invested.
- Astarion tries really hard to be this rogueish and dashing vampire with an evil streak. But he comes across more like a bitchy aristocrat who's got no other plight than the mud on his 2000 gold coin shoes. Hes just says a bunch of thorny remarks until you dig deeper, but until then - none of his actions reflect what he is going through from the get-go. And then only when you discover he IS a vampire - he suddenly has a this hook where he finally explains why he is the way he is and why you should care. Except that it is also drip-fed for you in such a way that you’re still unsure as to why you should care and expend time and effort into feeding him your own blood. Where is him looking weak and tired the first time you see him? He is absolutely starving by then as he later reveals in camp. He needs higher being blood to regain strength to hunt. Where is the conflict between the team when they all discover he is what he is? All you get is everyone saying “I mean I guess he can stay as long as he doesn’t feed on me.“ or “he better not suck on me or I’ll kill him”. Where’s Gale’s fascination with all things magic and arcane and him possibly saying “holy shit a real vampire spawn! I have SO MANY QUESTIONS!”, where’s Shadowheart suggesting he feed on anyone but her out of all of them? Thus inciting conflict between the rest and her? Where’s Wyll and his self-righteous stance where he would demand you end Astarion then and there, since Wyll is canonically the protector of the weak and downtrodden and thus would hate who Astarion is. Why doesn’t Wyll give us an ultimatum saying - either you kill it there and then or he leaves or kills Astarion himself and you’d have to defuse this.
- Wyll - he is clearly the conflicted self-proclaimed hero of the people. Why then does he come across like he barely convinces himself of his achievements? His confidence doesn’t sell. This is made worse by the fact that he doesn't betray his lack of confidence either! From what is shown to us - he has a lot on his plate: A camp full of people stuck between being evicted into the wilderness to meat their doom at the hands of wild beasts or worse, or being attacked by goblins while in the grove; all the while Wyll has to contend with his own self doubt AND with the quest to recover his missing (lovedemon/patron? that he's clearly in love with). You aren't given a glimpse into moments when the mask slips and he deals with the reality of how desperate the situation is. While it can be argued that his high spirits and strong morals are the pillar of his personality, what makes him one-dimensional is the lack of other contributing emotions. No one person is capable to hold up a brave face on a daily basis, let alone during the first moments of being infected with a parasite that threatens to end him before he can rescue his love(?) and protect the people he swore himself to. He should be wrought with indecision and it should show between moments of him trying to be brave in the face of his companions and in the face of danger.
- Shadowheart - she’s not too bad in terms of writing. She’s guarded and private. She won’t open up easily. But she’s also very quick to shed that front as if you just became her lifelong confidant and partner while in reality it's been literal days after you found her on the beach. If she is going to be so mystical and bull-headed in her reluctance to let you into her mind and heart then at least make it seem like what a real person would do. Don’t just allow us to get that “in” after two or three major camp rests as if we just became a lifelong friend to her.
- Lae’zel - she’s not bad either. Except that one glaring problem is that she does not convey that she is holding onto a secret in any manner through dialogue with her (at least the dialogue I saw). We instead learn this from Shadowheart during the rescue of Lae’zel instead of some form of a non verbal cue, a slip of the tongue or an indirect action, which can show us she is not what she seems - and it would go a long way in making you come to a hard choice as to whether to accept as she is or whether to distrust her entirely. You put so much hard work into the character models and facial expressions, it would be a shame not to utilise this. Also don’t have her tell me she was going to quintessentially smother me with her thighs during the camp party, but I missed my chance, when I spoke maybe twice with her before the party happened (in that particular playthrough). This makes no sense. I didn’t earn that. Her distrust of us as an infected member of the party however is done super well. Her aggression towards us when we show symptoms and her indifference to whether we live or die as long as she kills us or the parasites makes her distinctly unique and believable. She does not falter and does not apologise for who she is. And that is very much a needed quality in RPG’s. Conviction makes us believe in whoever we speak to. Doubly so when these people are supposed to be with us for the entire game.
- This is a minor gripe and should not be taken as too harsh of a critique: Some choices don’t seem to matter as much this early on. Ultimately we can’t say for sure if siding with one faction or another will impact our fates down the line, but some immediate consequences are lacking a bit. Most notably - if I do nothing, goblins don’t actually find the camp and attempt repeated assaults. A non choice is a choice in itself, but somehow they seem to completely miss the giant barricaded grove in their subsequent patrols. Perhaps I haven't noticed more of these if they're in the game, but so far - I have seen no evidence of this happening.
- Conversely - The story with the hag and her female prisoner plays out in such brilliant ways. It’s sad, and it’s well written. That whole quest - start to finish, is a delight (sans the bugs). It fits so well into the world. More of these sorts of quests and dialog please.
- There absolutely had to be a way for us to set enemy combat speed for animations. When someone is battling 10+ enemies, they really can just go to the kitchen, grab a beer, grab some chips and by the time they're back - about 5 of the enemies have finished their turns, while one is stuck on "moving..". There is no convincing argument against speeding up enemy combat optionally and it would be such a welcome thing.
- Unsure if this is a bug, but you can quite notably see this in the fight against Ragzlin, where if you go up on the beams above the throne room, and you shove an enemy off of the beams - they will likely die. However if you use a push spell and they fly off - they will suffer only the damage of the spell, but not the fall damage. This makes no sense, as being punched in the face and falling five stories and hitting the floor would hurt twice, not once.
- We need to pick starting equipment for each class. Otherwise they start with inappropriate items giving us a disadvantage.
- The intelligence circlet we can acquire from the ogres is super broken. 18 int for free without downsides is busted. I can dump int, put it to con on my mage, then go and get it all back with one item. This needs capping at 15 maybe? Or have a downside like - 18 int - but your primary stat is 8, unless it is int, in which case your second highest stat is now 8.
- Items with spells that are favourable when branded by Gut versus when not should have a clear description on that spell. It’s super unclear otherwise. Again, unsure if intentional.
- Spears, tridents and other poking implements are never going to be heavy enough to prevent wielding them single-handedly or while wearing a shield. So please can we just fix this to reflect that?
- Don’t unequip a character's offhand when they equip a different main-hand weapon which is perfectly able to be used with an offhand. That’s dangerous.
- (Unreasonable request) If we can pick something up and use it with ease in one hand - let us. We wanna be able to use two shields.
- Disallow skipping a level up by accepting without changes. Also move the accept button to the bottom-middle. Too easy to click the level-up icon and then accidentally follow-through on the accept button without confirmation.
- Some of the descriptions on feats, subclasses and other impactful choices need to be fleshed out. Some are a bit ambiguous. Some aren’t clear enough.
- You spent so much time and effort into making beautiful character models, please give us body sliders down the line.
- Eventually we would like to see a bigger variety of hair, horn, beard, makeup and tattoo choices.
- Tail choices? Maybe.
- Shadowheart is penalised for low dex but is proficient In and starts with light armor. Needs fixing one way or the other especially since she has such low HP to begin with.
- Presumably once EA is done, we get to customise origin character abilities - which would be neat.
- Don’t penalise peaceful resolutions. Avoided fights should grant the same XP for the involved npc’s as the initial aggressors would’ve when killed , but once that’s awarded they should give 0 XP if killed after the resolution. Dealing with a tough situation rewards experience just the same as a fight would, why not reflect this while preventing double-dipping?
Resting / Camping
- Long rest / Camping currently carries no cool down or risk/reward for using it, this means we can use it over and over to heal between big fights. There should be SOME constraints to prevent this “Divinity bedroll” scenario. Perhaps totally preventing camping when enemies are X units away, or enemy encampments are nearby. Conversely only allowing camping in clear wilderness and near settlements?
- Random encounters during long rest are needed to add to the sense of danger and risk when choosing to camp out.
- Having camping unrestricted all but destroys healing resource values as food and potions become unnecessary in the game.
- Short rests should remain at one as to prevent characters who replenish their spell slots at short rest from never needing a long rest. One could argue that on release (if more short rests are allotted) you could make a party of warlocks and cheese the game, by avoiding long rests through the numerous short one’s you may have.
- Splitting item stacks during battle splits the item, but does not reflect this visually. Exitting and re-entering the inventory screen fixes this.
- When trading/buying gold in the “offer” screen sometimes displays 0, even though in the background it is the correct amount.
- See #13 in UI/Menus.
- Scrolling in quest log (either side) using the mouse wheel does not work.
- Spells that require concentration incorrectly show that you are concentrating even after the enemy you used them on has died. This results in you having the (for example) Hex spell icon on your portrait until it is recast.
- Mirror image will mirror whatever is around you when in a doorway. Most notably - doors.
- Fire bolt is inconsistent when destroying spiderweb bridges with it even at 100% hit chance.
Companions and enemies
- Companions sometimes attempt to unlock doors randomly and can trigger dialogue if a door has one. This also has potential to trigger traps on doors unintentionally. My Lae’zel initiated the dialog with the door in Hags lair twice in a row (after reload of the game).
- Companion approval rating can be maxed out just by petting the dog at camp repeatedly. This presumably is entirely unintentional and perhaps should be a once-a-rest dialog action?
- Yeeting an enemy off the map (into a user-inaccessible pit or otherwise) leaves it impossible to loot them afterwards. While seems like intentional, is there a way to get mage hand fixed so it can travel out of bounds (but not infinite range) so we can retrieve the belongings?
- Letting Astarion drain my character during the first night we find out he’s a vampire resulted in her death (as expected), but when the cutscene was over - she was alive and instead Shadowheart was laying dead on the same mattress where I was. I don’t remember whether I went to bed by clicking on Shadowhearts bedroll, but that would explain something at least.
- “Us” (brainpuppy) was following me in the mindflayer ship, when you have to jump over the gap in order to get to Lae’zel - I jumped over and it followed me, however it didn’t reach the edge and just fell to its death, never to be seen again. The oddest thing! Might be useful to ensure this cannot happen to more important followers who are able to auto jump when following you.
- Heavy armor helmet let’s my hair and nose clip through the model.
- Some armors allow nip-slips.
- Some viewing angles under archways make character models headless or headless AND naked.
- You can equip weapons on your summoned creatures by summoning them, warping to another location and then opening their inventory and selecting an item to equip them with.
- The further it is from my team the more the panning speed slows down. Why? You have fog of war to obscure stuff you don’t want us to see.
- Sometimes the camera jumps between heights in the map. It is annoying. I reckon just increase zoom distance if what I’m looking at is below ground level instead of drop the whole camera into a pit and then make me unable to see my character while the camera is over the pit or whatever it is that’s below ground level.
- Camera tends to freak out sometimes and rotates to show us the underground of a map rather than just stay above a character.
That's it, I think. I have basically wrote down everything I have come across during several play-throughs and committed this to paper. Not sure how useful this is, but if even one of these gets taken into account, I will be over the moon!