Best Horror Movies - 100 Scary Movies To Watch Now, Ranked
Gothic fiction, which is largely known by the subgenre of Gothic horror, is a genre or mode of literature and film that combines fiction and horror, death, and at times romance. Ten techniques for generating ideas along with a pupil instruction PowerPoint slide for each one, ready to be copied and pasted into your existing PowerPoints. It also changes the gore level to maximum, increases it's amount so the player bleeds when it's hurt. New and last patch for Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition released, um. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. ARAD - Catedrala Ortodoxa ( Ortodox. The proportion of words of Latin origin is especially high in the semantic fields of sense perception (86.1%), quantity (82.3%), kinship (76.9%), and time (74.7%).
Rockstar Games - Grand Theft Auto V
All glyphs had been designed carefully to be retro-looking of the old tim. Find all there is to know about Scrabble board games, hints, tips, tournaments and MORE! Sweeney todd the demon barber of fleet street is a sumptuously dark gothic horror wet dream that delivers the sources sardonic but tortured spirit faithfully albeit somewhat less than ethical in its casting what it says about revenge and how it says it could not be done with more ache what it says about society and how it says it could not be done with more grim faced disgust Sweeney Todd The.
Cracked dailymotion - the home for videos that matter
10 Most Spectacular Ancient Roman Temples (with Map. Count numbers from 1 to 100 in German spelling. After hours of looking on russians and german forums and finding link to sites with an outdated SSL and TLS protocols that all of my browsers woundn't even want to display for me, I finally managed to find working links for SystemPack 1.8 and PlayerKit 2.8. Out 5400 entries about 14% of the lexical items are of Latin origin or have close cognates in Latin, 8% of Slavic origin, 3.5% of Turkish origin, 3% Greek, 1% Hungarian, and 1% German. Page Transparency See More. I wasn't sure about this book on a number of levels but as it was gift I felt compelled to read it. The thought of a story about Dracula didn't fire my imagination and I was further concerned by the author feeling the need to list the characters in the forward along with a three page glossary to enable the reader to understand the language of limba Romana and others. Registration will give us the ability to inform you by email when a document is added or modified.
Registration key farming Simulator 19 GAME PATCH v.1.6.0 - Windows 10 / 8
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is the RTS adaptation of Games Workshop's. LADY POPULAR: The best online fashion & dress up game. Share your experience. Rabindranath Tagore (1861–1941) was a Bengali poet and short-story writer who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913. Jan 31, 2020: This is the final release of Wikistats-1 dump-based reports. This patch only includes the patches and. Gothic Romance genre: new releases and popular books, including Skull Flowers by Jazon Dion Fletcher, Nocturne for a Widow by Amanda DeWees, The Enticeme.
- Stay safe. stay inspired
- 23544 – Too many Crimean Tatar keyboard layouts added for
- Port Manteaux Word Maker
- Academia.edu - Share research
- Diani Beach 62 - DD Systems
The Great Gatsby I Summary, Context, Reception, & Analysis
Explore synonyms, derivations, hypernyms, and hyponym. A young girl when she first visited magical Underland, Alice Kingsleigh (Mia Wasikowska) is now a teenager with no memory of the place - except in her dreams. Nexa Slab Fontfabric 24 Styles from $29.00 (2 FREE) Worry-Free! The Introduction investigates the origin of Romanian language from a new perspective. Our list of the best horror movies are sure to give you a fright. Medical assessment certificate: Fitness to drive (Form M107A). You have to follow every step in the video install patch and playkit then run from the folder as gothic 1 starter.
- Toyota Service Information
- King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (2020) - Rotten Tomatoes
- Frankenstein Mary Shelley Pdf Romana
- Octavian Saiu Talks Theatre at EIF
- Lettere Di Monaca Portoghese
- Gothic 1 In Limba Romana - Piranha Bytes Software GmbH
- Fontspring Fonts That Support Romanian
- Gothic 1 In Limba Romana 2.0 Download
|1||Diverse Lucruri, aici gasesti tot ce vrei||37%|
|2||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas GAME PATCH v.1.01 US||69%|
|3||Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music: iunie 2020||41%|
|4||30+ Film Analysis Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet||53%|
|5||Homepage - EDNA International GmbH - Welcome to EDNA||80%|
|6||Free Online Thesaurus||79%|
|7||Abdou now online's (@abdoualittlebit) profile on Instagram||95%|
|8||Complejo Cristal Hotel||70%|
|9||Gothic 2 Returning Alternative Balance in limba romana||20%|
|10||Gladiator Movie Free Download||22%|
Hack 31 Best Child Stars Then & Now images
On the map below we have marked where in Barcelona you can see remains of the 1.270 metre. From classic horrors, slashers, vampires and zombies all the way through to psychological terrors, we've got all the scary films. Rome At War mod for Mount & Blade: Warband - Mod DB https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=956. Speccy - Free Download https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=950. Modhoster - Apps on Google Play https://osteo-clinic.ru/download/?file=962. Orcish hordes invaded human territory and the king of the land needed a lot of ore to forge enough weapons, should his army stand against this threat. Hyde Park Group: Food Innovation.
Film Analysis Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet
Printul desertului online subtitrat in romana descarca. Gothic 1 patch limba romana. Establish a global fan base as your story gains readership and momentum. Orcish hordes have invaded human territory, and for the human King's army to stand against this threat, they will need ever more ore for their arms and armor. A Christmas Carol is a novella by Charles Dickens about Ebenezer Scrooge, an old man, who is well-known for his miserly ways. Anything that makes you smile! Acherus Grotesque Horizon Type 70% off until Dec 31st!
Wikipedia Statistics - Tables
Around 5000 BC, a sophisticated civilization already existed which. In the Holiday Home Makeover with Mr. Christmas, Bradley takes you behind the scenes as he puts his design expertise and vast. It is the sequel to Gothic II. Although widely available in English. The values in the lookup_array argument must be. Players can create their very own characters to be part of the Colony and tell an unique story as a prisoner together with other players. Designed for 64 bit OS 32 bit OS owners should use the low resolution texture pack. Benjamin Bradley, best known as Mr. Christmas, is a veteran in the interior design industry with a healthy obsession with the holiday season.
B61a - Schlosserei JAKOB
This page is no longer being updated! Share your unique voice and original story on Wattpad. When researching the fact that consumer passes through the buyer decision process when choosing a college, it's essential to compare rates Along with checking to get previous prison activity, these lenders also validate your educational and jobs information The borrower is necessary to be a standard salaried worker in recent employment by 6-12 months Those with bad credit such as CCJ's. All Is Lost (2020) All Is Lost. Deosebit de populara in RO, seria Gothic nu mai are nevoie de introduceri. Verdad3 - Hosted By One.com. Heather Mason from the sequel of the Silent Hill Movie.
The NuWho fan's guide to Classic Doctor Who
The NuWho fan's guide to Classic Doctor Who
- Are you a fan of the 2005 Doctor Who revival?
- Do you want to get into the classic era of the show?
- Are the 26 seasons (+ TV movie) consisting of 696 episodes from 1963 to 1989 (+ 1996) so daunting that you don’t know where to start?
- Keep an open mind. Go in with the mentality that Classic Who is quite different than the revived series. The episodes are a few decades old and were made on a BBC budget, so don’t expect stellar special effects. Take the episodes for what they are not what you may want them to be.
- Classic Doctor Who was serialized, meaning each story was made up of multiple episodes, usually four or six 25 minute episodes, so expect the pacing of stories to be much slower than the modern series. Only watch a few episodes a day to avoid getting burnt out. (An Unearthly Child to The Gunfighters initially had individual titles with the BBC giving them umbrella titles later on, which are used here.)
- Is fine to skip around. This is a pre-binging era where there are few plotlines to keep track. Feel free to go for the stories that interest you, whether it be a monstevillain you like, a character introduction, a highly recommended story, or a synopsis that intrigues you.
- Legal ways to watch Classic Who differ by region, but DVDs or the streaming service BritBox (US and Canada) are the go-to sources. (Britbox lacks most serials with missing episodes and some miscellaneous Dalek stories.)
- An Unearthly Child: Hard to go wrong with the very beginning, but there is one main drawback: The first six seasons are missing a third of their episodes. Due to the BBC wiping the master tapes in the 60s and 70s for reuse, a total of 97 episodes across 26 serials remain lost. All 97 episodes have reconstructions of recorded audio and telesnaps while some key stories have episodes officially animated. The reconstructions can be daunting, so first-timers may want to skip those stories for now. Some may be put off by the first six seasons being in black and white, but that actually helped hide the low-quality production value.
- Spearhead From Space: The beginning of the Third Doctor era. Color — sorry, colour — has been invented and there are no more lost episodes. This is the only time a new Doctor and a new primary companion coincided in the classic era so it makes a great first story.
- The TV Movie: While the Eighth Doctor only has this one story, this is a great place for fans of NuWho to dip their toes into the older stories. Being made in 1996 made is a blend of the classic and modern eras of the show.
Serial break down:Not every serial will have a description, but the major elements of key serials will be noted.
- Recommended stories: bold
- Skippable stories: Italics
- Dalek, Cybermen, & Master stories: (D), (C), & (M), respectively.
- Some episodes missing: (†) [Officially animated: (†A)]
- All episodes missing: (‡) [Officially animated: (‡A)]
First Doctor“Have you ever thought what it's like to be wanderers in the Fourth Dimension? Have you? To be exiles?”
- Companions: Susan, Ian, Barbara, Vicki, Steven, Katarina, Dodo, Ben, Polly
Season 1: The beginning of Doctor Who so you really can’t go back farther.
- An Unearthly Child: Introduces the Doctor, his granddaughter Susan, and her teachers Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright. The first episode is quite magical and the perfect set-up for the show, but the following three episodes are uneventful caveman politics, so feel free to only watch the first part.
- (D) The Daleks: First appearance of the Daleks. (Surprise!)
- The Edge of Destruction
- (‡) Marco Polo: Regarded as one of the most beautiful stories despite being made the 60s. All episodes are lost, so only recommended to those willing to watch reconstructions.
- The Keys of Marinus
- The Aztecs: Considered one of the First Doctor’s best historicals.
- The Sensorites
- (†A) The Reign of Terror
- Planet of Giants
- (D) The Dalek Invasion of Earth: First companion departure, laying the groundwork for the show’s renewal of new characters.
- The Rescue
- The Romans: The Doctor and company find themselves on the eve of the Great Fire of Rome. Despite that, this story is quite comedic.
- The Web Planet: An ambitious story with non-humanoid aliens but a mixed response to its execution. A fun story if you want something charmingly ridiculous.
- (†) The Crusade
- The Space Museum: The first story to explore the “timey wimey” implications of time travel.
- (D) The Chase
- The Time Meddler: The first appearance of another Time Lord and the first historical with science fiction elements other than the TARDIS team.
- (†) Galaxy 4
- (‡)(D) Mission to the Unknown: Single episode set-up for The Daleks’ Master Plan. Unique for being the only TV story without the Doctor. It was fully recreated by UCLAN students and released on YouTube.
- (‡) The Myth Makers
- (†)(D) The Daleks' Master Plan: At twelve episodes long, it is the longest serial (if you consider Season 23 as four separate stories). Unfortunately, only three episodes survive.
- (‡) The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve
- The Ark
- (†) The Celestial Toymaker: The only Doctor Who story to use the N-word, and that’s in addition to the Chinese stereotypes :/
- The Gunfighters
- (‡) The Savages
- The War Machines: Akin the the RTD era with the setting of London in 1966 — then modern day — and companions from the era.
- (‡) The Smugglers
- (†A)(C) The Tenth Planet: First appearance of the Cybermen and the first regeneration story. The final episode is missing, but the regeneration is luckily surviving footage. The end of this story is when the First Doctor appears in Twice Upon A Time.
Second Doctor“Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing! There's nobody in the universe can do what we're doing.”
- Companions: Ben, Polly, Jamie, Victoria, Zoe, (UNIT: The Brigadier, Benton)
Season 4 (cont'd)
- (‡A)(D) The Power of the Daleks: After regenerating, the Doctor lands on the planet Vulcan and encounters a scientist attempting to reactivated some Daleks.
- (‡) The Highlanders: Introduces Jamie McCrimmon, an iconic classic era companion.
- (†) The Underwater Menace: NOTHING IN THE WORLD CAN STOP ME NOW!
- (†A)(C) The Moonbase:
- (‡A) The Macra Terror
- (†A) The Faceless Ones
- (†)(D) The Evil of the Daleks: First appearance of the Dalek Emperor.
- (C) The Tomb of the Cybermen: The Doctor and company materilize on the planet Telos, where something slumbers in the tomb. (Gosh, I wounder what they could be...)
- (†) The Abominable Snowmen: The first appearance of the Great Intelligence.
- (†A) The Ice Warriors: First appearance of the Ice Warriors.
- The Enemy of the World: Iconic story pitting the Doctor against his doppelgänger in the far-off year of 2018.
- (†) The Web of Fear: Introduces UNIT and Colonel (soon-to-be Brigadier) Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, an iconic classic era companion and father of Kate Stewart.
- (‡A) Fury from the Deep: Introduces the sonic screwdriver.
- (†)(C) The Wheel in Space
- The Dominators
- The Mind Robber: The TARDIS team find themselves lost in a mysterious white void.
- (†A) The Invasion: The second appearance of UNIT and the (now promoted) Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
- The Krotons
- The Seeds of Death
- (†) The Space Pirates
- The War Games: First (named) appearance of the Time Lords. Ten part epic conclusion as the Second Doctor and his companion find themselves in a World War I battlefield with more than meets the eye.
Third Doctor“Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.”
- Companions: Liz, Jo, Sarah Jane, (UNIT: The Brigadier, Benton, Yates)
- Spearhead from Space: First appearance of the Autons.
- Doctor Who and the Silurians: First appearance of the Silurians.
- The Ambassadors of Death
- Inferno: First crossover into an alternate universe.
- (M) Terror of the Autons: First appearance of the Master. Introduces Jo Grant, an iconic classic era companion.
- (M) The Mind of Evil
- (M) The Claws of Axos
- (M) Colony in Space: The first Third Doctor story not set on Earth on a mission for the Time Lords.
- (M) The Dæmons
- (D) Day of the Daleks
- The Curse of Peladon: A Star Trek: Deep Space 9-esque Doctor Who story with political alliances between alien species put to the test.
- (M) The Sea Devils
- The Mutants
- (M) The Time Monster
- The Three Doctors: The ten year anniversary special and first multi-Doctor story with the return of Patrick Troughton and William Hartnell.
- Carnival of Monsters
- (M/D) Frontier in Space: Final story with Roger Delgado’s Master. Sadly, Delgado died in a car crash while filming a show in Turkey.
- (D) Planet of the Daleks
- The Green Death: The final Jo Grant story, although she shows up in the “Death of the Doctor” in The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- The Time Warrior: Introduces Sarah Jane Smith, an iconic classic era companion (one you are already familiar with) and the first appearance of the Sontarans.
- Invasion of the Dinosaurs: Good grief...
- (D) Death to the Daleks
- The Monster of Peladon
- Planet of the Spiders: The Third Doctor’s swan song and the word regeneration is used for the first time as the process is fully establised.
Fourth Doctor“There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.”
- Companions: Sarah Jane, Harry, (UNIT: The Brigadier, Benton), Leela, K9, Romana, Adric, Nyssa, Tegan
- Robot: An awkward post-regeneration story but important as Tom Baker’s first.
- The Ark in Space: Soon his regeneration, the Doctor and company find themselves on a space station in the far future with humans in cryogenic suspension.
- The Sontaran Experiment
- (D) Genesis of the Daleks: First appearance of Davros, the creator of the Daleks in their iconic origin story and is retroactively the “first shot” of the Time War.
- (C) Revenge of the Cybermen
- Terror of the Zygons: First appearance of the Zygons.
- Planet of Evil
- Pyramids of Mars: In 1911, the burial chamber of the Egyptian god Sutekh discovered by an archaeology professor.
- The Android Invasion
- The Brain of Morbius: First appearance of the Sisterhood of Karn.
- The Seeds of Doom
- The Masque of Mandragora
- The Hand of Fear
- (M) The Deadly Assassin: The most important Time Lord story since their introduction, solidifying their characterization and iconography as well as the return of the Master.
- The Face of Evil: Introduces Leela, an iconic classic era companion.
- The Robots of Death: A whodunnit story set on a future mining vehicle as the Doctor and Leela try to determine who is murdering the human crew (because they can’t read the title of the story.)
- The Talons of Weng-Chiang: Iconic Sherlock homage with Henry Gordon Jago and Professor George Litefoot. (Also uncomfortable Victorian-era Chinese stereotypes and yellowface in 1977 :/)
- Horror of Fang Rock
- The Invisible Enemy: Introduces K9, an iconic classic era companion you are probably familiar with.
- Image of the Fendahl
- The Sun Makers
- The Invasion of Time
- The Ribos Operation: Introduces the Time Lady Romana, an iconic classic era companion.
- The Pirate Planet: The less iconic Douglas Adams story,
- The Stones of Blood
- The Androids of Tara
- The Power of Kroll
- The Armageddon Factor: Finale to the Key to Time arc and introduces Princess Astra, a character important to the next story for an unusual reason.
- (D) Destiny of the Daleks: Sequel to Genesis of the Daleks. Opens with Romana’s rather unique regeneration into her more popular incarnation.
- City of Death: The iconic Douglas Adams masterpiece and the most viewed ever with over 16 million in the UK tuning in for the finale episode. (ITV strikes did wonders for BBC viewing figures.)
- The Creature from the Pit
- Nightmare of Eden
- The Horns of Nimon: My-y-y DrEeEeamsss of conQUEST!
- Shada: The mythical Douglas Adams story left unfinished due to a union strike. It was recently completed with animated segments filling in the gaps and would be a good introduction to the other animated reconstructions.
- The Leisure Hive
- Full Circle: Part 1 of the E-Space trilogy. Introduces Adric, an infamous classic era companion. (Said to be the Wesley Crusher of Doctor Who.)
- State of Decay: Part 2 of the E-Space trilogy.
- Warriors' Gate: Part 3 of the E-Space trilogy.
- (M) The Keeper of Traken: The TARDIS lands on Traken and the Doctor investigates Melkur, an evil creature that turned to stone years ago and has become a holy symbol to the people of Traken.
- (M) Logopolis: The Fourth Doctor goes to Logopolis in an attempt to fix the Chameleon Circuit, but is haunted by a ghostly figure which portents his coming regeneration.
Fifth Doctor“For some people, small, beautiful events are what life is all about!”
- Companions: Adric, Nyssa, Tegan, Turlough, (UNIT: The Brigadier), Kamelion, Peri
- (M) Castrovalva: The Fifth Doctor recovers from his regeneration in the M. C. Escher-esque town of Castrovalva.
- Four to Doomsday
- Kinda: A classic Fifth Doctor story if you ignore the laughable snake special effects.
- The Visitation: The TARDIS crew finds themselves in the middle of the Great Fire of London in 1666. The sonic screwdriver is destroyed and won’t return until the TV movie.
- Black Orchid
- (C) Earthshock
- (M) Time-Flight
- Arc of Infinity: Appearance of soon-to-be Sixth Doctor Colin Baker as the Time Lord Maxil.
- Snakedance: Sequel to Kinda.
- Mawdryn Undead: Part 1 of the Black Guardian trilogy. The Brigadier returns, last seen in Terror of the Zygons.
- Terminus: Part 2 of the Black Guardian trilogy.
- Enlightenment: Part 3 of the Black Guardian trilogy. The Doctor and company find themselves on space yacht where Eternals alleviate their boredom by reading people’s minds.
- (M) The King's Demons:
Introduces Kamelion, and iconicI cannot finish that joke in good faith.
- (D/C/M) The Five Doctors: The twenty-year anniversary special which sees the return of Jon Pertwee and Patrick Troughton, a cameo from Tom Baker (via Shada footage), and Richard Hurndall as the First Doctor after Hartnell’s passing.
- Warriors of the Deep: “There should have been another way...”
- The Awakening
- (D) Resurrection of the Daleks: First story of the Dalek Civil War.
- (M) Planet of Fire
- The Caves of Androzani: Widely considered to be the best finale for a Doctor, as well as the best story of the classic series.
Sixth Doctor“Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal...”
- Companions: Peri, Mel
If you are disappointed with the TV stories he received and want more of the Sixth Doctor but with competent writing, his Big Finish audio stories are his saving grace. His early stories are free on Spotify.
Season 21 (cont'd)
- The Twin Dilemma: After the high of The Cave of Androzani, Doctor Who falls from grace with one of the most panned stories of the entire show, but Colin Baker’s performance is considered the best part of the story.
- (C) Attack of the Cybermen
- Vengeance on Varos
- (M) The Mark of the Rani
- The Two Doctors: It’s not a special occasion, but Patrick Troughton makes his third and final return to the show.
- Timelash: Competes with The Twin Dilemma and Time And The Rani for being considered the worst story of Classic Doctor Who.
- (D) Revelation of the Daleks: Second story of the Dalek Civil War.
- The Mysterious Planet (Parts 1-4): The interweaving makes it hard to recommend only one story (the overall the plot is quite tumultuous), but watch the first story and see how it goes from there.
- Mindwarp (Parts 5-8)
- Terror of the Vervoids (Parts 9-12)
- (M) The Ultimate Foe (Parts 13-14): The Sixth Doctor era comes to a close without a proper ending with Colin Baker’s firing. He declined to return for a regeneration story, so Sylvester McCoy wore an infamous blond wig for the regeneration in the opening scene of the next story.
- Companions: Mel, Ace, (UNIT: The Brigadier)
Don’t let the question marks, short stature, and whimsical spoons-playing nature fool you, they are all a façade for a more cunning man who is not afraid to manipulate those around him. Sylvester McCoy takes the Doctor away from his beginnings as a wayward traveler to a chess master who may be more than just another Time Lord... Recommended for fans of the more manipulative side of the Twelfth Doctor.
Season 24: The problems of the past two seasons bleed into Season 24, but the final two seasons see a return to form for the show, but sadly it was not enough to fend off cancelation.
- Time and the Rani: Competes with The Twin Dilemma for being considered the worst new Doctor story.
- Paradise Towers
- Delta and the Bannermen
- Dragonfire: Introduces Ace, an iconic classic era companion.
- (D) Remembrance of the Daleks: Third story of the Dalek Civil War and their final classic series story. The Seventh Doctor returns to London in 1963 for some unfinished business.
- The Happiness Patrol: Satire of the Margaret Thatcher era. And people think politics in Doctor Who is a new thing...
- (C) Silver Nemesis: Final classic series Cyberman story.
- The Greatest Show in the Galaxy
- Battlefield: The Brigadier’s final appearance in Doctor Who.
- Ghost Light: One of the most nonsensical stories of Doctor Who ever
- The Curse of Fenric: Regarded as one of the best Seventh Doctor stories.
- (M) Survival: Despite not being written to be the finale, this story deals with themes of survival and growing up, and ends the series on a high but somber note.
Eighth Doctor“I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.”
- Companion: Grace
- (M) Doctor Who (TV movie): The first half is actually pretty solid, but it loses traction in the second half.
- The Night of the Doctor: The 2013 mini-episode that brought McGann back for his regeneration. Even if you have already seen it, it is worth a rewatch, especially with new context.
Odd ‘n ends
- “The Pilot Episode”: While technically not a pilot, An Unearthly Child was refilmed because Sydney Newman was unhappy with it, leaving this alternate version behind.
- (D) Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965): Loose movie adaptation of The Daleks with Peter Cushing as Dr. Who, the human inventor of TARDIS. (As you can probably tell, these movies are in a separate continuity.)
- (D) Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966): Loose movie adaptation of The Dalek Invasion of Earth.
- A Girl’s Best Friend: The pilot of a Sarah Jane and K9 spin-off that never got off the ground, but it laid the groundwork for The Sarah Jane Adventure.
- Dimensions in Time (1993): The infamous 30th-anniversary special/EastEnders crossover. Despite the return of Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Peter Davison, Tom Baker, and Jon Pertwee, it is widely regarded as non-canon and only notable for the 3D effect it used.
- The Curse of Fatal Death (1999): A Children in Need Doctor Who parody written by none other than Steven Moffat. If features Rowan Atkinson of Mr. Bean fame as the Doctor with a surprise ending.
- Scream of the Shalka (2003): Animated 40th-anniversary story with Richard E. Grant as the “official” Ninth Doctor before being ditched in favor of Russell T. Davies’ plans for the modern series.
- And some others
Language Learning Discord Servers Master List #2 - Sorted by most popular languages
So you can view it below and on me discord or again see ryry013's post for the list sorted by language family tree. All the best.
Table of ContentsAll Language Spaces
- First Nations
All Language Spaces
- Cave of Linguists - https://discord.gg/J2Mg8hZ
- Everyday Languages - https://discord.gg/xAM8wFv
- Language Practice and Learning Server - https://discord.gg/N7qE5CX
- Official Unofficial Duolingo - https://discord.gg/G2kpndH
- The Language Zone - https://discord.gg/vUP92UV
- Linglot - https://discord.gg/qkvedfc
- Learn a Lang - https://discord.gg/rVaV6Yp
- Cultural Exchange Server - https://discord.gg/x9B5gNF
- HelloLingers - https://discord.gg/EgnNSsW
- The Nexus - https://discord.gg/eRTZRN5
- Discord Language Exchange - https://discord.gg/DGgH35S
- Language Learning League - https://discord.gg/FmW7k6R
- Official /LanguageLearning Discord - https://discord.gg/QGH27bg
- Multilingua - https://discord.gg/qjacfV2
- Lang Diversity - https://discord.gg/FyEHE3v
- Lingodeer - https://discord.gg/sCtmcaf
- WORDLOG - https://discord.gg/rD8gwKR
- Polyglotte Saphir Language Discord Server - https://discord.gg/RxPRdwh
- /ChineseLanguage - https://discord.gg/XTMaMzt
- Chinese (all dialects) - https://discord.gg/TxBAmrt
- A Wyvern's Chinese(中文) Server - https://discord.gg/UcTMeQQ
- Spanish-English Learning Server - https://discord.gg/HGdCFmT
- Students of Spanish - https://discord.gg/f7wuKXY
- Spanish and English (Español e inglés) - https://discord.gg/v3T63ZC
- Español/Français (Language Learning Community) - https://discord.gg/hAsAXDp
- Spanish (Gritty English Spanish) - https://discord.gg/x2TSHsa
- Español X Português - https://discord.gg/qGWXYa8
- /AskLatinAmerica (Spanish/Portuguese Learning) - https://discord.gg/3Eh4beU
- Spanish4Lyfe - https://discord.gg/QcFfaDg
- English - https://discord.gg/RtuAAmv
- English Practice and Chill - https://discord.gg/kThSU4j
- English Learning - https://discord.gg/7xN42X6
- English (Learn English™️) - https://discord.gg/h6842wB
- English for Russian Speakers - https://discord.gg/Q7nxNPU
- Global English - https://discord.gg/gaWsdRU
- Arabic-English - https://discord.gg/cEqG3h5
- Portuguese-English Exchange (Autodidatas em Inglês) - https://discord.gg/6kgh5uw
- Portuguese - https://discord.gg/xMwmBZe
- Russian Classroom - https://discord.gg/5uz5nTC
- Let's Learn Japanese (日本語を勉強しましょう) - https://discord.gg/XyJwPEG
- Learning Japanese (becauseofdreams) - https://discord.gg/NDhqJJJ
- Nihongo (日本語) - https://discord.gg/MHM9cMC
- Let's aim for Japanese mastery (目指そう、日本語マスター！) - https://discord.gg/A6SQZJW
- Everyday English and Japanese (毎日英語と日本語) - https://discord.gg/MGePVZB
- Discord Hills (Japanese/English) - https://discord.gg/stJcfsk
- Japanese study group (日本語の勉強会) - https://discord.gg/ApTPFqa
- Study Japanese - https://discord.gg/vCpSFJ8
- Nihongo (日本語) - https://discord.gg/jBv42Ax
- German Learning and Discussion - https://discord.gg/german
- German / English Learning Server - https://discord.gg/XBfc3zV
- Germanic Languages Hub - https://discord.gg/yQtUn4F
- Vietnamese - https://discord.gg/FSntTjy
- French - https://discord.gg/XutWPGH
- Learn French - https://discord.gg/CDYSMjV
- Franglish - https://discord.gg/FtzJAzQ
- Let's Learn Korean - https://discord.gg/e3H9Pde
- Korean/English (한E Language Exchange) - https://discord.gg/YyPQmeS
- Korean Language Learning - https://discord.gg/nMkazXg
- Korean Central - https://discord.gg/x3ZTfF4
- Italian - https://discord.gg/BMXcEDs
- Urdu Language Learning & Conversation - https://discord.gg/f6yXxey
- Turkish (Türkçe Öğrenelim!) - https://discord.gg/crA4Sy7
- Malay and Indonesian (Bahasa-Bahasa Melayu dan Indonesia) - https://discord.gg/mydqtG3
- Persian Language Learning - https://discord.gg/v7yXHtW
- /Afghanistan (Pashto, Farsi, etc) - https://discord.gg/n97Qj3w
- Nederlands/Dutch (Nederlands Leren) - https://discord.gg/zQPB489
- Thai-Foreigner Exchange - https://discord.gg/ttW5JMW
- Modern Greek - https://discord.gg/djWzHtn
- Hungarian - https://discord.gg/r79vub9
- Danish Learning (Dansk Sprog) - https://discord.gg/AnQQp38
- Hebrew - https://discord.gg/8gksQaz
- Learn Slovak - https://discord.gg/TTRUZtc
- Afrikaans (Ons Leer Afrikaans) - https://discord.gg/xntdnkK
- Norwegian-English Language Exchange - https://discord.gg/nU59sMx
- Norwegian Language Learning - https://discord.gg/quCGEem
- Norwegian-English Language Learning Exchange (NELLE) - https://discord.gg/A9ecEkP
- Georgian - https://discord.gg/CnmPUkJ
- Lithuanian Language Learning - https://discord.gg/27jccH6
- Irish (An Comharghrupa Gaeilge) - https://discord.gg/hWsRupb
- Celtic Languages - https://discord.gg/KWeDsHt
- CelticUnity - https://discord.gg/PPxaxF5
- CeltCraic - https://discord.gg/gaEWR6Z
- Celtic Tearooms - https://discord.gg/6ezvbvZ
- Eskimo-Aleut Languages (Inupiaq, Inuktitut, Kalaallisut/Greenlandic, Aleut, and the Inuit dialect continuum) - https://discord.gg/2MwbY6V
- Native American Languages - https://discord.gg/Mk8CkGu
- Romance Languages (Linguae Romanae amicique) - https://discord.gg/eJDpjnS
- Corsican Language (Lingua Corsa lezzione è discussione) - https://discord.gg/cBF4Tw6
- Occitan (Nòstre País) - https://discord.gg/W4KetY5
- Sardinian Language - https://discord.gg/5E4WdVW
- Faroese - Lær Føroyskt - https://discord.gg/jXJb4Je
- Gothic (Sa Staþs Gutiskai) - https://discord.gg/4vpdt2P
- Gothic Revival Discord - https://discord.gg/QXcXZ93
- Icelandic Learning Group (Hópur Íslenskunema) - https://discord.gg/YaVeJcq
- The Scots Leid - https://discord.gg/TKAYhW8
- Basque (Euskara Batua) - https://discord.gg/mh2JVRH
- Estonian - https://discord.gg/bZU7NX2
- Swahili (Kiswahili) - https://discord.gg/w42FYxY
- Chinois et Français (中法交流) - https://discord.gg/w8ZyZnx
- Esperanto - https://discord.gg/WDVkkBR
- Linguistics - https://discord.gg/fWAFFRx
- NSFW Language Learning (18+ only) - https://discord.gg/D6TwDdE
- 国际交流会议@English Language Research Society - https://discord.gg/K3ahpTR
- 日本語 & Français - https://discord.gg/rWa4m5B
- Sign Languages Server - https://discord.gg/nWjT9Sx
- Spanish-Japanese Exchange (Español/Japonés Intercambio) - https://discord.gg/pFtWzrP
- Spanish-Japanese Server (頑張りやさん) - https://discord.gg/nh5ebsG
- 【Portuguese/Japanese】 日本語 - https://discord.gg/AMW9EkK
- Old Norse (Norrǿnt Mál) - https://discord.gg/HWDxbVp
- Ancient and Endangered Languages (30+ languages including Sumerian, Egyptian, Latin, and Nauruan) - https://discord.gg/te89K64
- Latin (Technically not Romance) - https://discord.gg/TRdcsvM
- Latin - https://discord.gg/2qZnHZ4
- Old English (Ænglisċ Discord) - https://discord.gg/9rwnDRC