Activation code windows 10 Complete Build-Number/Version - AutoIt General
Windows 10 (10586) and it's "wonderful" Messaging UWP-app. Regardless of this, product activation remains a part of Windows 10. I wanted to do a similar thing for Windows 10 Pro x64. What is Windows 10 1511 (OS Build 10586.3)? - Ten Forums. Windows Activation Servers" I have just been doing some testing and Its quite strange. If you have to do a clean install, you might have to install the preview build with the insider key (if it still works with preview builds, I have no idea), then doing an upgrade should hopefully give you a release key.
Key generator what's new in Windows 10 build 10586.164 for PC, which is
Each build of Windows 10 is supported for 18 months after its original release. In Sept, '15, (I was running my PC as dual boot ie, Ubuntu 10.14 & Win 10 Tech preview both). The first preview was released to Insiders who opted in to Beta Channel on June 16, 2020. After installing the update, in the Start Search type in winver and hit the enter key to get the following. Where kinguin windows 10. Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 November Update Is Out, Here's.
- Windows 10 SDK Build 10586 breakdown - Windows Developer Blog
- Windows 10 Build 10586.164 released to users
- Microsoft Windows 10 Education 1511 Build 10586 (7
- Phone Activation for Windows 10 Build 10586
- Windows 10 version history
- Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586.14 won't shut down
- Windows 10 Pro Threshold 2 Build 10586 (7 Downloads Available)
- Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586
Windows 10 Build 1511 (10586) ISO
Is product key required for clean install of windows 10. Both upgraded from Win 8.1 Home to Win 10 Home, and then tried to upgrade with no success. Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 Mobile build to Insiders and non-Insiders. Free Windows 10 Activated License for Windows Insiders. Windows 10 Enterprise October 2020 Update) to the general public as "Release to Manufacturing (RTM)". Free Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 Download ISO (Build ). be able to activate this version with either your current Windows 7 Key or a Windows 10 Key.
- Windows 10 Pro Activation Keys - Activate Windows 10 fast
- Issues with Activation on Build 10586
- Where Can I download Window 10 Build 10586?
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 1511 Build 10586 (2
- Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586 [Error
- Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586. Bad
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 1511 Build 10586 M (7
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 for PC
- Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586
- [DISCUSSION] Windows 10 Build 10586 (v1511/th2)
- Activity Stream - Windows 10 Help Forums
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 1511 Build 10586 Multiling Crack
"Windows 10 Pro Lite Build 1511-10586 Serial Key Keygen
MS has now removed the 1511/10586 ISOs, reverting them back to build 10240 - the original Windows 10. Windows 10 All in One ISO Download [Win 10 AIO] Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Download. Upgrade to Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 1511. Windows 10 Build 1511 (10586) ISO.
Cracked windows 10 activation key - Microsoft Community
On Thursday Oct 5, MS released Windows 10 Build 10586. A few weeks after releasing its last Windows 10 Mobile preview, build 10581, it's now rolling out build 10586, which is expected to be the last Insider Preview before the launch of the new OS. SQLite data access library now ships with the Universal Windows Platform for local. As I got the Full public version of Win 10 Pro so I tried to remove the Lost activation after Win10 update Nov build 10586. In the past - for Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - I would build a single system and activate it with a valid license. Key windows 10 build 10586.
How Solve Used Windows 7 Key to activate Windows 10
Due to this bug however, upgrading to Build 10586 will cause your phone to go into a reboot loop after the upgrade completes – rebooting at the Windows or operator logo. Download Product ID. Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607 RTM first time. Windows 10 Pro Lite Build 1511-10586 Serial Key Keygenl visit this website. Windows 10 Ent Build 10586 Activation error Code official statement. I read a while back that on Windows 10 Build 10240 updating the BIOS on a motherboard would actually cause the Windows activation key to think that you replaced the whole component and that validating the key back was a nightmare. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and.
Windows 10 TH2 ISO Download [build 10586]
With less than a week to go until the speculated November 10 release day for Windows 10 (codename) Threshold 2, Microsoft has released build to participants in the Windows Insider Program. Now, before creating the image, I also like to have Windows activated but what I noticed in Windows 10 Build 10586 is that the phone activation has disappeared from the activation menu, I only get a button that says connect to the internet which when clicked, it juts tries to connect to the internet and fails since I didn't connect to the internet yet and I don't want to otherwise Windows. To continue receiving security and quality updates, Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows. This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. On Tuesday, January 26 Microsoft is expected to update Windows 10 for PC to build 10586.71 via a cumulative patch for fixes and optimizations. Upgrade to Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 1511, 10586 There's no activity.
Microsoft raised Windows 10 version to 10586.63 with KB3124263
It also brings the previous Build 10586.71 all the way up to Build 10586.104. I'll save you the trouble of running Showkey Plus from this forum and tell you what your product key is: Windows 10 Pro: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T Everybody gets the same product key (depending on version) from an upgrade. Install Windows 10 TH2 64-Bit on any modern PC. The first update to windows 10 full version 1511 (Build 10586) ISO Download. There has been speculation that Windows Insiders, Windows enthusiasts who install Windows 10 Technical Preview or Windows 10 Insider Preview builds to help Microsoft tests the software, are getting free Windows 10 when final RTM build is released. K7 Total Security Activation Key 2020 Crack Full Download. Many downloads like Microsoft Windows 10 Home 1511 Build 10586 Multiling may also include a serial number, cd key or keygen.
Hacked how to Download Official Windows 10 Build 10586 (v.1511
Windows 10 November Update to provide Windows 10 Build 10586. To improve search results for Microsoft Windows 10 Education 1511 Build 10586 try to exclude using words such as: serial, code, keygen, hacked, patch, warez, etc. Hello, how can I read the complete Version and Build-Numer for Windows 10? Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586 ISO Free Download Obtain the latest Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586 ISO download [February 2020 update]. Which is the generic product key used by Windows 10 depending on the edition installed. How to Find Your Product Key After Upgrading to Windows 10.
Driver 375.86 FAQ/Discussion Thread
GeForce WHQL 375.95 Has been released to fix the low memory clock bug and add Dishonored 2 SLI profile - https://www.reddit.com/nvidia/comments/5doo1s/driver_37595_faqdiscussion_thread/
Driver version 375.86 has been released. Performance test is now updated with 375.86.
Please post any discussion about this driver here. Remember, there is absolutely no rush to update your driver and you should just wait a few days. It won't hurt :) Also, I highly recommend using DDU to wipe the current driver prior to installing the latest driver if you have any issues after.
Summary of Notable Features/Fixes/Problems:
- Game Ready - Provides the optimal experience for Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC, Battlefield 1, Steep: Open Beta, and Civilization VI.
- SLI Profile - Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - added temporal SLI profile
- Windows 10 Fixes - [375.63, GeForce GTX 980 Ti] Artifacts in GIFs after driver update. 
- Windows 10 Fixes - [G-SYNC, 372.70, GeForce GTX 1080] G-SYNC monitor flickers at 144 Hz, not reproduced with 368.81. 
- Windows 10 Fixes - [G-SYNC, GP102] Periodic flickering on desktop at 165 Hz when dragging or resizing windows with G-SYNC enabled. 
- Windows 10 Fixes - [375.70] Smearing and ghosting reported with latest NVIDIA drivers. 
- Windows 10 Fixes - [SLI, GeForce GTX 1080] Unable to enable Surround with SLI HB bridge; singleribbon SLI bridge works fine. 
- Windows 10 Fixes - [SLI, 372.54] Wrong memory usage values in games on Pascal GPUs in SLI mode 
- Known issue Windows 10:
[GM204, Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC] Game crashes pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. 
[SLI, Ansel, Dishonored 2] Severe flickering and a trailing mouse pointer seen in the game on the Ansel UI when the application is launched with SLI enabled. 
[GM204, ShadowPlay] For Honor silently crashes if intro video is skipped and instant replay is on. 
- Known issue Windows 7:
[SLI] Street Fighter V performance drop (pause and play) observed when the game is played at 4K resolution with SLI enabled. 
New feature and fixes in driver 375.86Game Ready - Provides the optimal experience for Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC, Battlefield 1, Steep: Open Beta, and Civilization VI.
SLI Profile - Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - added temporal SLI profile
- [375.70] Smearing and ghosting reported with latest NVIDIA drivers. 
- [375.63, GeForce GTX 980 Ti] Artifacts in GIFs after driver update. 
- [SLI, GeForce GTX 1080] Unable to enable Surround with SLI HB bridge; singleribbon SLI bridge works fine. 
- Battle Carnival is falsely detected as Bionic Commando. 
- [G-SYNC, 372.70, GeForce GTX 1080] G-SYNC monitor flickers at 144 Hz, not reproduced with 368.81. 
- [SLI, 372.54] Wrong memory usage values in games on Pascal GPUs in SLI mode 
- [G-SYNC, GP102] Periodic flickering on desktop at 165 Hz when dragging or resizing windows with G-SYNC enabled. 
- GeForce Experience icon missing on system notification tray. 
- [GeForce GTX 980 Ti] Unable to detect multiple TV models from Loewe Technologies GmbH. 
- [GM204, Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC] Game crashes pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. 
- [SLI, Ansel, Dishonored 2] Severe flickering and a trailing mouse pointer seen in the game on the Ansel UI when the application is launched with SLI enabled. 
- [GM204, ShadowPlay] For Honor silently crashes if intro video is skipped and instant replay is on. 
- [SLI] [GeForce GTX 970M] Level loading hangs in Gears of War 4. 
- [SLI] Street Fighter V performance drop (pause and play) observed when the game is played at 4K resolution with SLI enabled. 
Driver Downloads and ToolsDriver Download Page: Nvidia Download Page
Latest Driver: 375.86 WHQL
DDU Download: Source 1 or Source 2
DDU Guide: Guide Here
Documentation: 375.86 Release Notes
Control Panel User Guide: Download here
Driver Performance BenchmarkNote 1: I started benching TimeSpy in Driver 375.63. Also, I've been recording CPU Test for TimeSpy which is useless in our context. Starting with driver 375.86 test, TimeSpy will now be Overall and Graphics score.
Note 2: Starting with driver 375.86 test, I will try to include the Firestrike links as well for record keeping.
Specs: i7-6700k, Asus 1070 Strix +197Mhz Core (actual ~2000Mhz) / +396Mhz Memory (actual 8800Mhz), 16GB DDR4 3200.
Settings: Heaven and Valley running at 3440x1440.
|Benchmark||Type||Driver 372.90||Driver 373.06||Driver 375.63||Driver 375.70||Driver 375.86|
|Firestrike Extreme||Graphics Score||9361||9349||9342||9340||9385|
|Firestrike Ultra||Graphics Score||4596||4609||4602||4597||4626|
|Unigine Heaven||Average FPS||65.5||65.4||65.5||65.5||65.6|
|Unigine Heaven||Minimum FPS||27.2||23.5||27.2||27.0||27.3|
|Unigine Heaven||Maximum FPS||142.8||141||142.80||142.2||142.6|
|Unigine Valley||Average FPS||84.2||84.2||84.4||84.6||84.4|
|Unigine Valley||Minimum FPS||40.7||40.6||40.5||40.2||40.6|
|Unigine Valley||Maximum FPS||158.4||164.7||160.4||158.6||162.4|
Driver 375.86 Notes -- Update with caveat. No issues on my end. However, Nvidia has acknowledged that there are issues with jittery menu on Battlefield 1 as well as Memory clock being stuck at 810 Mhz so please beware
Having Issues with your driver? Read here!Before you start - Make sure you Submit Feedback for your Nvidia Driver Issue
There is only one real way for any of these problems to get solved, and that's if the Driver Team at Nvidia knows what those problems are.
So in order for them to know what's going on it would be good for any users who are having problems with the drivers to Submit Feedback to Nvidia.
A guide to the information that is needed to submit feedback can be found here.
- If you are having issue installing the driver for GTX 1080/1070/1060 on Windows 10, make sure you are on the latest build 1511 (10586). If you are on the older build (e.g. 10240), you need to update your windows. Press Windows Key + R and type winver to check your build version.
- Please visit the following Google Documents for full detailed information on how to do Fresh Driver Install. Thanks GhostMotleyXT for the tutorial!!!
- If your driver still crashes after DDU reinstall, try going to Go to Nvidia Control Panel -> Managed 3D Settings -> Power Management Mode: Prefer Maximum Performance
- A lot of driver crashing is caused by Windows TDR issue. There is a huge post on GeForce forum about this here. This post dated back to 2009 (Thanks Microsoft) and it can affect both Nvidia and AMD cards.
- Unfortunately this issue can be caused by many different things so it’s difficult to pin down. However, editing the windows registry might solve the problem.
- Additionally, there is also a tool made by Wagnard (maker of DDU) that can be used to change this TDR value. Download here. Note that I have not personally tested this tool.
- Is it safe to upgrade to
?Fact of the matter is that the result will differ person by person due to different configurations. The only way to know is to try it yourself. My rule of thumb is to wait a few days to ensure we do not get any fatal error such as the 364.47 bricking cards and if there’s no confirmed widespread issue, I would try the new driver. Alternatively, you can just use the “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” rule and stay at your current driver. Bear in mind that people who have no issues tend to not post on Reddit or forums. Unless there is significant coverage about specific driver issue, chances are they are fine. Try it yourself and you can always roll back if needed.
- Is Nvidia drivers going to cause my PC to explode/house to burn down/earth to explode? Probably not. Remember, our community is here is tiny in the grand scheme of thing. We are probably not even 5% of Nvidia user base world wide. Yes, there’s problems with any piece of software but for one people who has issues, there are many others who are using the latest drivers with no problem. This is why reporting your driver issue to Nvidia is extremely important for them to improve.
- My color is washed out after upgrading/installing driver. Help! Try going to the Nvidia Control Panel -> Change Resolution -> Scroll all the way down -> Output Dynamic Range = FULL.
- My game is stuttering when processing physics calculation Try going to the Nvidia Control Panel and to the Surround and PhysX settings and ensure the PhysX processor is set to your GPU
- What does the new Power Management option "Optimal Power" means? How does this differ from Adaptive? The new power management mode is related to what was said in the Geforce GTX 1080 keynote video. To further reduce power consumption while the computer is idle and nothing is changing on the screen, the driver will not make the GPU render a new frame; the driver will get the one (already rendered) frame from the framebuffer and output directly to monitor.
I have included select "Open Issues" in the post that I feel will impact most people. Please take a look!
For a more comprehensive list of open issues, please take a look at the Release Notes.
Also, I encourage folks who installed the driver to post their experience here... good or bad.
W10M Build 10586.164 - In-depth look at problems, issues, and bug analysis of the entire system.
Ok, uff, after a few hours I've finished the online excel database for the most part. Check out the complete list of issues (So far, cataloged 79 of them, but I'm still yet to add the ones you guys provided in the comments. If possible, in your comment add a tag like [BUGREPORT] so i can use the search function in my browser to round up the new bugs reported, so i can try to replicate them and place them on the excel list :)
Check out the excel table for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.164 here!
I'll scan trough the comments tomorrow, it's getting late for mere here. When i do so, I'll update the thread again :)
EDIT #1 10/03/2016:
Woow this thread kinda exploded haha. To answer a few general questions roaming this thread:
- We upgraded from the previous build. Both our phones are in the Release Preview Insider Ring;
- We did not have the opportunity to Hard Reset yet, but we will try to do so soon;
- I understand some of you are not seeing a lot of bugs listed here. Remember: this is bound to happen, a lot of bugs are not present on all devices, and if you have one of those devices that comes pre-loaded with Windows 10 Mobile you might see a lot less of them;
- We discovered a few new bugs, mostly in the Lock Screen and Notification Center and Messages + Skype app;
- No, we are not Windows Developers :) We just like and use the system a lot and thought "hey, nobody ever bothered to compile a list of bugs, so, let's try to list them all and see what happens". Our Lumia 535 friend is also key to make comparisons with, especially system-speed comparisons.
On this excel we will try to have the following: - Bug and how to reproduce it; - Attachments (Videos, images displaying the bug); - Links to the Insider Windows Feedback so you can up vote them.
Please note that making a list this big takes time, be patient. I'm making it as i have free time, so, hang in there for a bit!
You can also provide new issues and bugs in the comments bellow. I will try to read them all :)
You can view however already the Work In Progress document already here!
Hi everyone. Someone said that this would be better off posted in a new thread so, here it is!
Me and a friend of mine who is also beta testing on the insider rings, decided to spend an entire morning testing almost every inch of this new build. My phone is a Lumia 930 and her's a Lumia 640, and we also used a Lumia 535 from a friend of ours to do some Operating System Speed comparisons between this build and Windows Phone 8.1.
So, we grabbed a pen and paper, and started writing and writing and writing, until 3 full A4 front and verse where all hand written and we reached the end of the app list menu. Notice that we focused mainly in the system, system behavior, speed and system apps.
We searched for bugs, problems, strange issues and behaviors and documented all we could find during our tests
So, without further ado, here's our entire transcribed text and conclusions:
- System will refuse to open apps randomly. Locking and unlocking the phone seems to solve this (very rare);
- Turning Airplane mode on and off sometimes will result in Wi-Fi not working. Trying to shutdown the phone in this state will case it to hang on the "Slide to Shutdown" picture (after sliding it down) indefinitely. Only taking the battery out or doing a soft reset will fix this;
- Ringtones (Incoming calls, alarms, notifications, etc) will sometimes play distorted/garbled;
- "Vibrate when contact picks up" does not work if the phone is in "No vibration" silent mode;
- Random Battery drains while in use / in stand by happen very frequently (almost daily to me);
- Due to these drains, the phone will become a lot of times really really hot and actually be not comfortable at all to hold in the hand;
- Screen will flicker / go black sometimes. This does not happen in WP8.1;
- Unlocking the device, the clock/date/notification icons wont show up for a few seconds a lot of times;
- Swiping up to call the pin code and swiping down again to get back to the lockscreen will result in an even longer delay displaying the clock again;
- Notification Icons will sometimes flash repeatedly and indefinitely as if they're constantly refreshing themselves.
- Using the white theme with a darker picture while having it set to "full screen mode" will result in the top system bar (clock, battery, network, etc) being completely unreadable. This also happens using the black theme with a brighter image;
- Some Live Tiles might stop updating, lose their icons (totally transparent tile), or only show their generic app icon at random. Common examples of apps that display this behaviour are the Weather App, photos App, Nextgen Reader app, and Facebook Beta;
- Opening an app will result in a totally transparent start menu some times (using full screen picture mode). Swiping up and down will still move the background image accordingly. If you manage to tap a folder icon, the folder will open and show all it's apps normally, but taping an app will do nothing. Calling the Task Manager and returning to the start menu will correct this;
- Some apps, like pinning the "Applications Area" or "Kids Corner" in the start menu will result in a generic iconed tile with the name @\programs\appc.... The shortcuts work as expected;
- Using a theme (dark or white) with the full screen image background (behind the tiles / app list menu): If you swipe to this menu, open an app (say for example, Windows Insider), let it load and then press the back button, you return as expected to the app list, however, it will have a severe graphical glitch where it wont show it's dark/light overlay that makes this list readable. Swiping to the main start menu and back will fix this, and the gradient overlay will be shown accordingly;
- In the apps search bar, inserting a people emoji (the ones you can change the skin colour) will result in an undeletable emoji (you cannot delete it at all pressing the backspace button). Swiping to the main menu and returning will clear the search field. This was tested with the phone in Portuguese (Portugal) using Portuguese (Portugal) keyboard, as well as English keyboard;
- Some Apps, like Groove, Weather, etc, will not display it's app icon, but instead just a theme-colored square in it's place. Both apps show their icons normally in the Start Menu;
- Swiping a little faster than normal will result a lot of times in the list disappearing / apps now showing their icons on time for a while.
- While in Single Hand Mode (Long Press the Windows Button), swiping down will open the action center, as it should. However, swiping down again will not expand the menu as it should, it will result instad on the bottom theme-colored bar that ends the menu constantly appearing again and again as you try to swipe the menu down again. Pressing the "Expand" button works as intended;
- Pressing some system notifications (like "New Update Installed") will do nothing, and it will also not clear said notification (only swiping it away will clear it);
- Task manager takes longer to show up when called compared to a Windows Phone 8.1 Device;
- A lot of times, scrolling thought the apps will result in a severely stuttering horizontal scrolling animation;
- The Closing App animation is too slow compared to 8.1, and a lot of times is even slower by hanging for a little bit when ending, making closing apps a seriously annoying task;
- Start Menu Slot is missing the Windows Logo in the App Icon Area.
- The system menu is overall slower. This might be a placebo caused by the lack of animations compared to 8.1;
- Sometimes opening the settings Menu will show gigantic icons which can be scrolled vertically (Desktop-Size Icons). The menu still functions as expected even in this state;
- Notifications and Actions will show a lot of apps without icons;
- Phone area, in the "My Phone Number" part just shows an empty area without showing our number;
- Battery Saver » Battery Usage: Info is not very accurate;
- Still in battery saver, the "Change settings of background apps" menu will show a lot of duplicated apps and/or apps with missing icons / apps with system string names without icons;
- Storage area will list a lot of apps without icons, and even list and allow system apps to be uninstalled (Like Phone, Glance, etc);
- Downloading new keyboards will not work most of the times;
- Data Sense will go nuts by the end of the month. When it resents back to 0 it keeps spamming the user with the message "You have reached your data limit" over and over again if 3G connection is on;
- VPN menu area hangs a lot while navigating / creating / editing connections;
- VPN connection will be shut down if the phone is locked. It will also not restart automatically;
- This menu is generally very slow, picking colors and such;
- If upgraded from WP8.1, last theme colour used while upgrading will be listed in the end of the list of colours;
- Picking some apps as lockscreen background will result in the default "Plume" image being displayed instead;
- Some apps, when chosen to be shown in the "Detailed state" or "Quick State" will show a red X and/or simply not show on the lockscreen/glance screen at all. Examples of this are Weather, Battery Pro+, etc.
- Generally slow and painful with it's eternal "Loading" scenes, but works good overall;
- Surprisingly, on this menu there are no duplicate apps listed or apps with missing icons at all!;
- Movement Lumia Data: The graph of "Standing, walking, running" is not displayed anymore;
- Screen: Still using old WP8.1 Theme;
- Extras and Info: Still using old WP8.1 Theme;
- Slow Start up times compared to WP8.1;
- Previously linked contacts are no longer connected after every single build upgrade (at least on the two phones tested);
- Sometimes, in "Contact Filter", duplicate entries for Facebook, Outlook and Microsoft Messaging are displayed. Pickem them will usualy cause a mess in the app, most of the times making it hang and crash;
- App Live Tile will display a lot of times pure black circles;
- No option to initiate a skype call without video;
- Some contacts history calls are displayed with icons and sometimes without icons. Attempting to open one of the entries without picture will usually result in a "Error - Contact Not Found" situation;
- A LOT of duplicate text messages are shown for older text messages in some contacts threads;
- Sometimes multiple threads of the same contact are displayed: Some with the same name and photo, others with just the phone number, most of them containing single text messages inside;
- App lacks switching animations and is generally slower compared to it's WP8.1 counterpart (mostly due to the lack of switching animations, so called placebo effect); -Scrolling faster in a SMS thread will cause the app to fail to show texts fast enough. A lot of times this results in the app hanging and outright crashing;
- Selecting a day and tapping the "+" button will just reset the day back to the present day while creating a new event;
- While creating a new event, sometimes an empty notification alarm will be announced by the System;
- Still slow on startup;
- Splash Screen Will not show, and if network connection is slow the user will be presented a long duration blackscreen until it can acess the internet for info;
- The app is missing it's lockscreen feutures;
- The app will fail to open freshly taken images a lot of times;
- Generally worse image quality noticed on both Lumia 930 and Lumia 640;
- Rich Capture will fail to work sometimes;
- Performance is great!;
- A lot of e-mails are disfigured when viewing them;
- Still uses WP8.1 Style;
- App opens with the hamburger menu always expanded (annoying!);
- No .txt support???
- Does not load .srt files;
- Takes a LOT of time to show new additions to the library (be it downloaded images or freshly taken photos);
- It's impossible to zoom in on photographs a lot of times. Only closing and re-opening the app will fix this;
- Albums do not synchronize between devices (unsure if they should already sync or not);
- Sometimes swiping between photos results in an out-of-center image overlapping the previous image (rare);
- Generally Slower;
- Might crash a lot in bigger app lists;
- A lot of apps will be stuck forever installing, or just wont install at all.
- If network is slow, like weather app, it will show a black screen for quite a while instead of the splash screen or a loading animation;
- Navigating image folders will result a lot of times in a lot of thumbnails not being loaded, even with great internet conectivity;
- Downright worse than 8.1, however no performance issues whatsoever;
- Displayed on our phones, but since we don't have cortana it wont open at all. Why have this icon on the Action Center if we can't use it?;
- Very slow app startup and navigation overall, especially when initiating a call from the people app;
- Gets SERIOUSLY and painfully slow when trying to edit / add text if there is a lot of text in the page. This did not happen on WP8.1;
- Some Websites are stuck in a reloading loop and can actually crash the browser;
- Browser sometimes freezes navigating even simple pages;
TL;DR: Overall, there are quite a few bugs and sillynesses in the system still. Build .164 to my eyes isn't ready for the public, there are way too many, as i see, release-blocking bugs, like battery drains, alarms not working properly, system instabilities, etc.
On the insider part, overall i've been really liking being an insider. It's awesome to see a system shape up from the ground, seeing how they change and fix things and such :) Just hope at least this list of bugs is squashed before they release it to the general public :)
Also, when commenting, remember: You might not experience some of the bugs reported, or experience some we didn't encounter while searching and testing. It's normal to happen so, different devices might behave differently, even same devices can! :) If you have new bugs to add, please do so bellow!